Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation (1170 Views)

Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by standingtall(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2015
hello everyone. I have read so much about importation and was motivated to try it out. I registered on alibaba with my android and I have followed the guide I read on the steps to follow but am still having problems using the site.
I really need somebody who will be there with me physically and help me successfully complete my first importation. I don't mind paying for the service. please help a sister out. thanks
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
standingtall:
hello everyone. I have read so much about importation and was motivated to try it out. I registered on alibaba with my android and I have followed the guide I read on the steps to follow but am still having problems using the site.
I really need somebody who will be there with me physically and help me successfully complete my first importation. I don't mind paying for the service. please help a sister out. thanks

Hello sis, its nice you took your time to want to start something with importation business. my candid advice here is that be very careful with alibaba and aliexpress cos I'm sure that was what u are thought in your training. I'm not saying their products is bad ooo but just be careful so that so don't regret doing your first importation.

If what u wish to try out is electronics(phones, tablet and laptops) please don't go for aliexpress or alibaba or else u have yourself to blame.

Right now u should be thinking of buying direct from U.S.A and dubai not just chinese product.

Give me a call I will love to help out with your first importation from any of the above stated country and they will deliver at your doorstep 07034617082

Strictly on call alone cos I might not be chanced to meet u in person, and don't be scared more than 500,000people here on nairaland are doing importation business steadily
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Freaknasty: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2015
I'll call you too
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by standingtall(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Tbliss12:

Hello sis, its nice you took your time to want to start something with importation business. my candid advice here is that be very careful with alibaba and aliexpress cos I'm sure that was what u are thought in your training. I'm not saying their products is bad ooo but just be careful so that so don't regret doing your first importation.

If what u wish to try out is electronics(phones, tablet and laptops) please don't go for aliexpress or alibaba or else u have yourself to blame.

Right now u should be thinking of buying direct from U.S.A and dubai not just chinese product.

Give me a call I will love to help out with your first importation from any of the above stated country and they will deliver at your doorstep 07034617082

Strictly on call alone cos I might not be chanced to meet u in person, and don't be scared more than 500,000people here on nairaland are doing importation business steadily
thank you for the advice. am not going into electronics.am thinking of ladies shoes and customized items such wristbands,t shirts,andwedding gifts. will give you a call
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
standingtall:
thank you for the advice. am not going into electronics.am thinking of ladies shoes and customized items such wristbands,t shirts,andwedding gifts. will give you a call

Yeah nice one then and never try to use DHL or FEDEX for your shipping company because their charges is dem too high
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Freaknasty:
I'll call you too
Lolz......ok no p
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
If you are thinking of going into customised wristbands this will help https://www.nairaland.com/1495077/alibaba.com-make-poor

And also this https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version

If you need more explanations let me know. Am not a guru though but the ones I have received freely and mastered I shall be ready to give it out freely.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by maxxy: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2015
@Op... there's more to Alibaba than registering successfully. Its sometimes like a maze in which you can get lost, but it can also be a straight path if you know the way to go.

Points to note for beginners

Buy from only gold sellers
Buyer from sellers preferably in or around guangzhou
Be wary of payment to bank account etc.

State the exact challenges you have... lets see what solutions NL can come out with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Larrylarex(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chat me up on 07037118718 for a direct mentorship and pitfalls to avoid
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Chartey(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello standingtall,
I saw your thread on the front page and I checked your profile.
I want to know your location as I suspect you are in the north. You can check my profile for my number and we'll talk business. I'm not really helping you per se but I think you'll benefit a lot.

You can also look through this my thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2404758/customised-accessories-headquarters-come-here
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Mrlekan07034617: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do u need one-on-one tutoring (in lagos state)as regards importation business from dubai, U.S.A, U.K and China?

And also see live proof of already imported products (especially electronics gadget-phones,ipads,laptops etc)
Information marketers will only sell for you ebooks which might not be informative enough.

Note: for lagos resident alone

N:B: If you are a married man there is nothing wrong in setting up your wife with this

See what u will learn;

Every Damn Thing You Will Need To Start
Successfully

* Way To Get Hot Selling Product To Sell Here In
Nigeria

* Video guide on how to sell on all Nigerian Biggest
online e-store e.t.c Jumia & Konga

* 5 clear addresses and websites of freight forwarding
shipping companies to ship your goods at a very cheap
rate (e.g $10 and below).

* How to access USA stores that are not viewable on
Nigeria IP address and how to purchase from them

* The most sorted after of USA and CHINA stores/
websites you can import goods from according to their
various categories, e.g best importation portal for cars,
mobile accessories, designer wears, children wears,
mobile phone accessories, health and beauty products,
bail of okirika products, used phones, computers,
Refurbished and brand new products, furnitures, etc.

* How to partner with Jumia, Kaymu and Konga: This
is where the real money is. Imagine having the
opportunity to partner with the two largest E-commerce
sites in the country….. That means loads of sales on daily
basis

* Where to get brand new female quality and trendy
wears from USA stores for just $5

* Top 50 USA Stores.

* How to source for legitimate chinese manufacturers
and have them customise your goods by putting your
company name or logo on them. .

* A secret USA store that sells women, children and
men's clothing at extremely low prices and also delivers
directly to Nigeria.

* Best places to advertise your product for free on the
internet

* How to promote your goods to the exact people
searching for it on the internet

* I will show you five(5) Freight forwarding companies
that will help you handle all your shipping and clearing.
.... And soooo on

But I'm ready to book for you 4-5hours of tutoring, just mention your location then we fix a place strictly between 11am to 4pm.

Note: there is nothing wrong in you having your own mini store for selling your imported product (think about it)

If you are interested just quote me with your email and I will forward my contacts to your email and we begin to plan on fixing a date and the right location.

Remember NOVEMBER 27 is BLACK FRIDAY this will be damn CHEAP imagine buying bold 5 for N3,000 and selling for N12,000......

One Love!!
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Monikky01(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:
Do u need one-on-one tutoring (in lagos state)as regards importation business from dubai, U.S.A, U.K and China?

And also see live proof of already imported products (especially electronics gadget-phones,ipads,laptops etc)
Information marketers will only sell for you ebooks which might not be informative enough.

Note: for lagos resident alone

N:B: If you are a married man there is nothing wrong in setting up your wife with this

See what u will learn;

Every Damn Thing You Will Need To Start
Successfully

* Way To Get Hot Selling Product To Sell Here In
Nigeria

* Video guide on how to sell on all Nigerian Biggest
online e-store e.t.c Jumia & Konga

* 5 clear addresses and websites of freight forwarding
shipping companies to ship your goods at a very cheap
rate (e.g $10 and below).

* How to access USA stores that are not viewable on
Nigeria IP address and how to purchase from them

* The most sorted after of USA and CHINA stores/
websites you can import goods from according to their
various categories, e.g best importation portal for cars,
mobile accessories, designer wears, children wears,
mobile phone accessories, health and beauty products,
bail of okirika products, used phones, computers,
Refurbished and brand new products, furnitures, etc.

* How to partner with Jumia, Kaymu and Konga: This
is where the real money is. Imagine having the
opportunity to partner with the two largest E-commerce
sites in the country….. That means loads of sales on daily
basis

* Where to get brand new female quality and trendy
wears from USA stores for just $5

* Top 50 USA Stores.

* How to source for legitimate chinese manufacturers
and have them customise your goods by putting your
company name or logo on them. .

* A secret USA store that sells women, children and
men's clothing at extremely low prices and also delivers
directly to Nigeria.

* Best places to advertise your product for free on the
internet

* How to promote your goods to the exact people
searching for it on the internet

* I will show you five(5) Freight forwarding companies
that will help you handle all your shipping and clearing.
.... And soooo on

But I'm ready to book for you 4-5hours of tutoring, just mention your location then we fix a place strictly between 11am to 4pm.

Note: there is nothing wrong in you having your own mini store for selling your imported product (think about it)

If you are interested just quote me with your email and I will forward my contacts to your email and we begin to plan on fixing a date and the right location.

Remember NOVEMBER 27 is BLACK FRIDAY this will be damn CHEAP imagine buying bold 5 for N3,000 and selling for N12,000......

One Love!!

tonikky01@gmail.com
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Mrlekan07034617: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Monikky01:
tonikky01@gmail.com
Replied
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by naijafinest: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
If you want to learn importation. You can join my whatsapp group for practical one on one training(am not giving or selling ebook is 100percent pratical work) and this sites am to review sell far cheaper than alibaba and aliexpress. I will also show you how to sell all your product and I will also review lots of hot selling product to import
You can contact me thruogh my thread below

www.nairaland.com/2733648/list-hot-selling-products-buy-sell
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by Mrlekan07034617: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lolz
Re: Need Someone To Give Practical Guidance On Importation by pioneer10(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
worry no more because that is strictly my field. i specify in importation from countries and continents of the world. In order for you to be sure you can long on to my website and see for yourself. www.nairacashflow.com/philip. you will be glad you did. If you still want one on one training, video or audio training, all are available .

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney Is Down And Not Respond. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND SOLUTION. / Please How Much Is A Dollar Now In Naira? / Make N1,000,000 With N2,500 Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.