Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! (3137 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Munachi abii, 27 had the 25 year old US rapper SSoujaweak at his knees! He looks happy to be in munas presence.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Awesomelymade wink tongue charix tongue tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2015
If you don't pay my internet data nor buy my credit stop mentioning me on these inane attention-seeking threads.
Two of you are one and the same; non-talent has-beens. The only thing that separate you two is country distance.

Now leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
charix:
If you don't pay my internet data nor buy my credit stop mentioning me on these inane attention-seeking threads.
Two of you are one and the same; non-talent has-beens. The only thing that separate you two is country distance.

Now leave me alone.
Jealousy..much
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Jealousy..much
Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where is the seduction?
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:
Where is the seduction?
look well in his eyes
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Ashawo kobo kobo.
like your mother. We work together in Lagos
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by iamrealdeji(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Soulja boy looks grown now,like a man. That's my nigga,i used to really listen to this dude's songs,but not anymore. But palmwinetapper is so foolish to think Soulja boy is happy to be beside Munachi when he has bleeped different girls in his life. He sees Munachi as a fan,that's all. And mind you Palmwinetapper,Soulja Boy would Bleep Munachi,use her like toilet paper if he wants to but you can't see her underwear,you're just fantasizing

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Maximillian1: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op I hope u know d meaning of the word seduce..
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op are you just a trained fool or just pretending to be?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Soulja boy looks grown now,like a man. That's my nigga,i used to really listen to this dude's songs,but not anymore. But palmwinetapper is so foolish to think Soulja boy is happy to be beside Munachi when he has bleeped different girls in his life. He sees Munachi as a fan,that's all. And mind you Palmwinetapper,Soulja Boy would Bleep Munachi,use her like toilet paper if he wants to but you can't see her underwear,you're just fantasizing
wow a lengthy paragraph. It's that deep.right?! Soulja boy WISHES muna would give him attention
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rextayne:
Op are you just a trained fool or just pretending to be?
like your mother
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Maximillian1:
Op I hope u know d meaning of the word seduce..
I hope you know the meaning of fuk off
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother
Stupeed jobless Moro. n, I don't blame you, I blame your fat drunkard dad that poured his wattery sparmm on your mom vijay.
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rextayne:
Stupeed jobless Moro. n, I don't blame you, I blame your fat drunkard dad that poured his wattery sparmm on your mom vijay.
try harder... I was sleeping. shocked
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by mrpatozky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
This chick is cute
Re: Munachi Abii Seduces Soulja Boy!!! Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:
This chick is cute
she gives hard on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Cuves In See-through Dress For Esther Audu Wedding / PHOTOS: Female Celebs Go Braless At #MAMA2016 / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Make Up Free Photos. Looks Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.