Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. (52094 Views)

We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / Contact Us For Your Building Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillar Design. / For Your Pop Ceiling, Pop Cement, Plaster Board, Pop Arc, And Pillar Designs, Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good night
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2015
happy sunday
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
we are here for you!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
good evening nairalanders
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2015
WisdomTank:
Good morning sir/ma
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
screeding your building wall is very advantagious.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
WisdomTank:
We design according to our client's specification. What you want, we give!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
WisdomTank:
Thanks for your calls. Please keep the inquiries coming.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2015
WisdomTank:
Good morning
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
WisdomTank:

We charge per square meter sir/ma. As for the price please call me on 08146695772. There is a reason why I ask that you call me.

Yes, we can work for you in Uyo. We work in all the states across Nigeria.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
WisdomTank:
We appreciate your patronage...
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Have you ever thought of using red bricks for your building projects?

We can supply you red bricks and do the setting, screeding, varnishing and painting(if you so choose, yes you can apply paints on it when screeded)

You can learn more on why you should use red bricks in the link below?

Those interested in purchasing our brand new red bricks making machine can also click on the link.

End the year on a HIGH....Buy this POWERFUL MONEY MAKER to strategically position yourself for next year.

https://www.nairaland.com/2812399/red-brick-making-machine-sale
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Godspikin:
Have you ever thought of using red bricks for your building projects?

We can supply you red bricks and do the setting, screeding, varnishing and painting(if you so choose, yes you can apply paints on it when screeded)

You can learn more on why you should use red bricks in the link below?

Those interested in purchasing our brand new red bricks making machine can also click on the link.

End the year on a HIGH....Buy this POWERFUL MONEY MAKER to strategically position yourself for next year.

https://www.nairaland.com/2812399/red-brick-making-machine-sale
Nice one!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
WisdomTank:

Nice one!

Does that mean you are interested?
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Godspikin:

Does that mean you are interested?
Hopefully in the nearest future.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
WisdomTank:
Nothing beats POP design with colourful light.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good night our esteem customers.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2015
WisdomTank:
Good morning people.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
WisdomTank:
POP ceiling design add extra beauty and radiance to your home. It absorb heat thereby making your room extra cool.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
WisdomTank:
We want to appreciate as many that have got across to us and inquire about our services and charges, big thanks to you guys. We also appreciate those of you who have reposed your trust in us and our services by giving us the opportunity to work for you and with you.
We very much value your partnership and trust. Thanks.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
WisdomTank:
we are here for you!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
OK
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by RMU: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oga mi Nice one,
i will equally need your services for the POP work for my ongoing project for the sitting room and dining area which is 56 Meter square.

I will appreciate if i could have the idea of what it will cost me.

1 Like

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2015
WisdomTank:

Hopefully in the nearest future.

Ok sir.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2015
WE'RE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TRUST IN OUR SERVICES THROUGHOUT YEAR 2015 WE'D LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU FOR MANY YEARS TO COME
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

Compliment of the season to all our esteem clients on nairaland.

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Still in the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
RMU:
Oga mi Nice one,
i will equally need your services for the POP work for my ongoing project for the sitting room and dining area which is 56 Meter square.

I will appreciate if i could have the idea of what it will cost me.
Compliment of the season sir. Please forgive me for the late response.
Please can you call me on 08146695772 or you can WhatsApp me with the same digit.

Once again I apologise for the late response.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good night our esteem customers
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Good morning
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Happy boxing day
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
WisdomTank:
Still in the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please, Can pop be done in a bungalow roofing that has no decking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks? / House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.