Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. (52097 Views)

We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / Contact Us For Your Building Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillar Design. / For Your Pop Ceiling, Pop Cement, Plaster Board, Pop Arc, And Pillar Designs, Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
densel:
Please, Can pop be done in a bungalow roofing that has no decking?
Good evening and compliment of the season to you sir.

The answer to your question is a resounding yes.

Thanks for getting across to us and please feel free to ask us any question you have.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by SaveGroundV: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice Designs you have. I like your works, they are cool. Please how much do you charge? I have a client who is interested in installing POP ceiling.
Anticipating your reply.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by deboski60: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2015
For good pop design, how many blocks do you advice to b put on lintel, 2 or 4 blocks ?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
deboski60:
For good pop design, how many blocks do you advice to b put on lintel, 2 or 4 blocks ?[color=#006600][/color]
Good morning. 2 blocks on a lintel won't be too OK because that would make some pop ceiling designs to be too close putting into consideration again the lightening and stuff like that. 4 blocks on the other hand is good but in some certain cases might be too high. I will advise you make it 3 blocks on the lintel.

Thanks for your enquiry. You can always contact us for anything regarding what we do and be rest assured that we won't let you down.

Happy Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by deboski60: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]thanks
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2015
SaveGroundV:
Nice Designs you have. I like your works, they are cool. Please how much do you charge? I have a client who is interested in installing POP ceiling.
Anticipating your reply.
Good morning. Thanks for the compliment. Please can you call us on 08146695772, 08151041507 or you can add us up on whatsapp via our Mtn line.

Thanks for your interest in our services.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2015
deboski60:
[color=#990000][/color]thanks
You are most welcome.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dinning/sitting room arc we did for a client at Okpela in Edo State this December.

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
WisdomTank:
Wow! We just finished a Nairalander's POP work in Edo State.

It was a great pleasure working for him considering how him and his entire family hosted us.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
WisdomTank:
screeding your building wall is very advantagious.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good evening sir and ma
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Good morning sir/ma
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good evening
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Good day Nairalanders and most especially our esteem clients
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
This would be cool for a not-too-big sitting room.

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Contact us today for your POP ceiling installation

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
We have no problem with the location of your project, all we need and ask for is your go ahead command and we will get your job done professionally for you. .

1 Like

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Good morning and Happy Last Day of the Year 2015.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
WisdomTank:
We have no problem with the location of your project, all we need and ask for is your go ahead command and we will get your job done professionally for you. .
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
WisdomTank:
Keep your inquiries coming......
Whatsapp/Call us on 08146695772
You can also contact us on 08151041507
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
WisdomTank:
We are always willing to work for you. Contact us again sir/ma
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh yes! 2015 is about to become history.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year To You Our Esteem Client. 2016 will be your best year ever and you will have more reasons to celebrate and rejoice this year. Financially God will increase you and you will live in sufficiency throughout the year 2016.

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Working on a pillar.

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
WisdomTank:
screeding your building wall is very advantagious.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is why you should use red bricks for your next building project.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818337/why-should-use-red-bricks
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=WisdomTank post=41551767][/quote]

Do you also use spacee for screeding?
It's far better than P.O.P screeding.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Godspikin:

Do you also use spacee for screeding? It's far better than P.O.P screeding.
Good morning. Yes, I do use spacee for Screeding.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Godspikin: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
WisdomTank:

Good morning. Yes, I do use spacee for Screeding.

Okay, we can always work together then. I make spacee.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTank: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Godspikin:

Okay, we can always work together then. I make spacee.
OK, that's cool. I will get across to you whenever I need it.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by ifnyioj22(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Luvly designs how much do you charge per sqm? The work is looking well plumed frm the pix.....you can mail me ifeanyicollins565@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks? / House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.