Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About (43842 Views)

Buhari Swars-In Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman / Senate Confirms Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chair, 4 Commissioners / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Gladiator and panacea of contemporary political quagmire in our somersaulted socio-politico existence. The umpire of prebendal and systemic revival of our lackadaisical electoral system. But, so sorry to abreast you that your academic pedigree vis a vis your current appointment contradict the present political phenomenon.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by olajide8(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
He would simply walk from, his formal posh office just along the road, to another posh office, in which 4 blocks separate them- now I see an issue- I am for change, but I am for a real difference, from the status-quo, enough of these people in formal offices being moved into new offices, I would personally prefer new totally new people - he knew he was being nominated, since last week Thursday, when he was summoned to the state house.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by mekonglobal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Welcome aboard mister chairman even tho its one nothernocracy seletion...i wish u well and hope surpasses d achievement of ur predecessesor.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
northerners all the way,, we are praying for u sir,, hope u will perform your duty as well as like JEGA did
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by damiloladuke: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
he has a resemblance with jega
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by fweshboss(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
north again angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by shugaba7(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
You can be sure the card reader nonsense will not repeat itself. It was only intended to eliminate Jonathan and now its mission accomplished.
clevadani:
Not intimidating. But I hope he performs. Hope the card reader nonsense does not repeat itself.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by IceDude(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mtcwwwww.....I thought as much
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by bholaahrin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
All what we need is to give him support for great performance
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great...
"He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, terrorism and counter-terrorism" shocked.
Second Term is now done and dusted...Sai APC
We shall reclaim all mandates in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu and Ondo State.
I am sure Dickson would be scratching his head and planning how to disband his legal team grin

Listening to Chief Osita Osadebe's - Jesus Onye Ndu (great song for the postcolonial times)

Forceful dreamer.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
metroparrot:
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday appointed Professor Mahmud Yakubu as new chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Yakubu is a professor of political history and international studies
He was Executive Secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund.
He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, terrorism and counter-terrorism.
He was part of the team at last year's national conference

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/4-important-things-to-know-about-inecs.html

cc: lalasticlala
He he. Politics is war! cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by MrHighSea: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Does he have PhD in JEGA-smash-orubebe-cology
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by Jabioro: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Expert indeed .how he not offer the way out of boko haram issue
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by adeoba2008(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
I do hope he will build on Jega successes. Welcome on board Mr. Chiarman.
www.crmnigeria.com
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by kozmokaz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
and bubu is indirectly millitarilisin Nigeria !!! use an expert in guerrilla warfare and counter terrorism as an inec chairman: DAT nan should have bin diverted to d north east to help defeat book haram!!!
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by bbjummy: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is it just the northerners and the other religion that are trustworthy undecided undecided smh
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by BALLOSKI: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
dekdek:

Never say never. Men like orubebe are still in our midst. His skills will be of use. grin
grin grin grin I wan die with laff. U are right ooo.

1 Like

Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by murmee: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrJah:
And the Nothernization of Nigeria continues
what do you expect? You think everyone will be stupid like GEJ. Jonathan should have continued with the previous tradition of appointing Professors from the South East as INEC chairman but he was cowardly.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by xty2cool: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Hmmmm, of the two appointments made so far today, none of them for our brothers from across the Niger.
To add salt to injury, PDP that got 95% votes from them has Zoned the Presidency to the North- again.
The question is, who is going to lead this people out of the wilderness of miscalculations and slavery to the Hausa man?
Or is it safe to conclude that they lack the Political sagacity [such exhibited by the likes of Tinubu & co]to achieve such?

Tick tick says tha clock
God bless Nigeria
Long live APC

WHY ARE U BEHAVING SILLY?
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great...
"He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, terrorism and counter-terrorism" shocked.
Second Term is now done and dusted...Sai APC
We shall reclaim all mandates in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu and Ondo State.
I am sure Dickson would be scratching his head and planning how to disband his legal team grin

Listening to Chief Osita Osadebe's - Jesus Onye Ndu (great song for the postcolonial times)
DICKSON REALLY SHOULDN'T BE A POLITICIAN.... SERIOUSLY!
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by FREEEMANAN(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
murmee:
what do you expect? You think everyone will be stupid like GEJ. Jonathan should have continued with the previous tradition of appointing Professors from the South East as INEC chairman but he was cowardly.

Listen to yourself?

You make sense? Be the judge!
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by olutunde12(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Is that all? undecided

The question is whether he wants to come and conduct credible elections or fight terrorism.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by RichDad1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
xty2cool:

WHY ARE U BEHAVING SILLY?
Silly? Nah! Just stating the obvious.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by omolami: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
This man would have been better deployed to fighting bokoharam instead of administering inec Meanwhile Senate must screen him for confirmation first.
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by godunia(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wailers never saw this coming.Baba will never stop surprising even d media.I love this General

1 Like

Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by odomanis: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Hmmmm, of the two appointments made so far today, none of them for our brothers from across the Niger.
To add salt to injury, PDP that got 95% votes from them has Zoned the Presidency to the North- again.
The question is, who is going to lead this people out of the wilderness of miscalculations and slavery to the Hausa man?
Or is it safe to conclude that they lack the Political sagacity [such exhibited by the likes of Tinubu & co]to achieve such?

Tick tick says tha clock
God bless Nigeria
Long live APC

As usual, no southerner is qualified enough to handle that position.

Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by faoz: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guess what will happens when the Mimikos finally see this!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About by thefakestan: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oga Jona, you see yourself?

Always appoint the umpire from your Area, South - appoint South.

You were trying to become a,"Nigerian " over night.

Nobody cares.

But it's too late.

Cos I'm Abubakar Sani Balu.
Please check for my change of name on LIB.

Thanks

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Governor Seyi Makinde Shares His Family Pyjamas Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.