Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43502 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by anumide(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
is it possible to have a wedding that costs less than 200k?
all I want is a registry wedding and a traditional wedding.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Caracta(f): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Caracta(f): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
smiley

Hi Chiefwedslolo, thanks.

We are having it in Lesotho, I am a southy and he's yoruba.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Caracta:

Congratulations!!!
thanks
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by arimama: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
andergirl:
okay I have also come to register,I have being looking forward to this thread,God help us all OK,so much to do

Hi, firstly, I will like 2 congratulate you on ur forthcoming wedding. May ur chosen date be a glorious day. & may the days ahead after d wedding, also be one of marital bliss. Amen! Dear prospective client, please my decor company wld be glad to handle ur decor for ur special day. We are a team of vibrant & creative event decorators whose job wld definitely impress u. It would be such a great honour to av u consider us to handle d decor for ur wedding. I am available in person to discuss further details wit u, as well as show u detailed pictures of d Gud jobs we av handled. Pls give us a chance & u wld be glad u ever did. Our fee is very affordable & friendly! Thanks for your tym in reading this.

U can reach us via 08033662239 for further details as address, email, pictures of jobs done, etc

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by fav444(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
sure tin! Following d thread gracefully.....
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by cynhamscakes(f): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice thread. Wishing y'all the best in advance.

Please permit me to introduce my cakes to the brides to be especially those that their wedding will hold in Abuja or environ.

Cynhmas cakes makes delicious, yummy, moist and creamy cakes. We make cakes for all occasions and do our best to satisfy all our clients. Upto 10 flavours to choose from.

We are also specialized in delivering surprise cakes to recipients. If you have a loved one based in Abuja and you wish to send a gift of cake and pastries to the person, simply contact Cynhams cakes, we will do the job for you.

Our contact info below:
Call/whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411
Bbm 531753fb
Instagram @cynhamscakesabuja
Email cynhamscakesandpastries@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by cynhamscakes(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Samples of birthday cakes made by us.

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by arimama: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Hello please who knows how i can get a good wedding planner? and who knows the amount one have to pay a wedding planner in Lagos? Thanks

firstly, I will like 2 congratulate you on ur forthcoming wedding. May ur chosen date be a glorious day. & may the days ahead after d wedding, also be one of marital bliss. Amen! Dear prospective client, please my decor company wld be glad to handle ur decor for ur special day. We are a team of vibrant & creative event decorators whose job wld definitely impress u. It would be such a great honour to av u consider us to handle d decor for ur wedding. I am available in person to discuss further details wit u, as well as show u detailed pictures of d Gud jobs we av handled. Pls give us a chance & u wld be glad u ever did. Our fee is very affordable & friendly! Thanks for your tym in reading this.

U can reach us via 08033662239 for further details as address, email, pictures of jobs done, etc

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by arimama: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettysassygirl:
Just saw this,oya,make I answer present

firstly, I will like 2 congratulate you on ur forthcoming wedding. May ur chosen date be a glorious day. & may the days ahead after d wedding, also be one of marital bliss. Amen! Dear prospective client, please my decor company wld be glad to handle ur decor for ur special day. We are a team of vibrant & creative event decorators whose job wld definitely impress u. It would be such a great honour to av u consider us to handle d decor for ur wedding. I am available in person to discuss further details wit u, as well as show u detailed pictures of d Gud jobs we av handled. Pls give us a chance & u wld be glad u ever did. Our fee is very affordable & friendly! Thanks for your tym in reading this.

U can reach us via 08033662239 for further details like address, email, pictures of jobs done, etc

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by grad2012(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Following smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
cynhamscakes:
Samples of birthday cakes made by us.
You do Xmass cakes? Any picture?

Good morning.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Droyal(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2015
prissyluv:
Brides to be pls help me out here. A friend said satin is now outdated for bridesmaids. How true is this?
Last wedding I attended was satin they used ooo

cc chiefwedslolo,classicqueen and others

I also feel its outdated and the reason some people do not like using satin is because they feel after the event they may not be able to wear it for other occasions since it will be obvious its a bridesmaid dress hence people go for other materials like chiffon etc.

Personally I do not like satin even when it was in vogue but I think I even saw a bride wearing satin recently it depends on what you want but you should also ask your bridesmaid's opinion since they will be wearing and paying for the dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by unstoppablemua: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
am so happy to see this topic ooo. am answering present oooo though no groom yet but am so ooo hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prissyluv(f): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Droyal:

I also feel its outdated and the reason some people do not like using satin is because they feel after the event they may not be able to wear it for other occasions since it will be obvious its a bridesmaid dress hence people go for other materials like chiffon etc.

Personally I do not like satin even when it was in vogue but I think I even saw a bride wearing satin recently it depends on what you want but you should also ask your bridesmaid's opinion since they will be wearing and paying for the dress.

Thanks for taking out time to answer me dear.
I dont really know which one is which.lol A friend suggested 'net' material. Besides the bride is paying for the material.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prissyluv(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
anumide:

I think it depends dear.
If all the bride price and traditional list has been paid before now. I think you will now be bothered about the food,drinks,registry fee etc.
Hope all kinds of clothings to be wore that day are excluded too.
With this,you can manage below that amount. Thanks.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by anumide(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
prissyluv:

I think it depends dear.
If all the bride price and traditional list has been paid before now. I think you will now be bothered about the food,drinks,registry fee etc.
Hope all kinds of clothings to be wore that day are excluded too.
With this,you can manage below that amount. Thanks.
clothing's are excluded. I will also make myself up.
thanks for your response.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Droyal(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
prissyluv:

I dont really know which one is which.lol A friend suggested 'net' material. Besides the bride is paying for the material.

You are welcome
There are so many different types of material that are nice. Just find the one that suits your taste though I feel a lot of people use chiffon nowadays.

The pix attached is chiffon (lower part of dress) and another material (I think its a type of lace) And its affordable. Someone did something like this recently and everything cost around 4k materials and sewing. I think the materials itself cost around 2k-2,300.

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
anumide:

It all depends on the size of your wedding. Keep your guest list small.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
prissyluv:

I agree with Droyal. Satin screams wedding lol. So your bridesmaids would probably never wear the satin dresses again. Look into chiffon, lace or mesh dresses.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Droyal:

Hello this is another bridesmaid material in vogue now it is called Sequence/Sequin kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
comes in different shades/colours wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ooh I´m a fan of sparkles so I love sequin dresses. I think sequin dresses are best in a neutral or metallic color like gold or silver.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by udysweet(f): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Gosh I love dis! 1 and 2,wld definitely suit my slim frame. Lord pls my desire is to be adorned in one of these soon,let it come soo and for all others beliving same. Marriage is a sweet thing no matter the ups and downs,I like to partake of its sweetness.
Goodmorn pple,have a great day!*hugs*
chosenpraise:
Choosing the best wedding dress that suits your body structure.........
Watchout
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by tegsluv: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
someone should please help me with the contact of any natural hair bride salon in warri.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anikishaya(f): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Following
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prissyluv(f): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Droyal,chiefwedslolo and classicQueen,thanks for the contribution. I really do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by jashar(f): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
anumide:

Very possible ooo...
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Onegai(f): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Classicqueen, you've posted pictures of people I know grin Sequins is a fresh, modern fabric for a bridal train. Just ensure that the bride's outfit really stands out so she doesn't get overshadowed.

For fresh flowers, please call Mrs Ogbonna (08033249570) or Rosety gardens. This is one of Mrs Ogbonna's bouquets. Excellent work and it's cheaper to call them rather than buy from a Wedding Florist. Try and use tropical flowers as well as imported flowers (below was Coxcomb, Flame of the forest, red roses and Gerbera Daisies).

Cakes by Luella also do great cakes.

These are all based in Lagos.

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Kbs468(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
spixytinxy:
Please where can I rent wedding gown in lagos

Is it that you are married now? good morning.

Hmmn seems I have been ban or what? whenever I attempt quoting or replying, I keep getting you can't do that right now. try again in few hours
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Any 2015 brides to be left?

Or is it officially 2016 bride time? smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MzCorleone(f): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Following cheesy
btw.... I love sequins,fave colours blue,black and metallic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.