Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43544 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by RoyalRoy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
ClassicQueen:
@moderators, lalasticlala, RoyalRoy etc when will this thread hit the Front page? 2017

Dear Madam ClassicQueen,

Not every topic is meant for the front page.

Do you want kids who don't even have or know what a decent relationship is all about to come and mess up the thread?

Let it remain here so mature and concerned people will make better contributions!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Dear Madam ClassicQueen

Do you want kids who don't even have or know what a decent relationship shouks be like, come and mess up the thread?

Let it remain here so mature and concerned people will make better contributions!!
Thank you!
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by RoyalRoy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
onstelly:

Thank you!

kiss
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by nwakaegoabisola(f): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
cynhamscakes:
Nice thread. Wishing y'all the best in advance.

Please permit me to introduce my cakes to the brides to be especially those that their wedding will hold in Abuja or environ.

Cynhmas cakes makes delicious, yummy, moist and creamy cakes. We make cakes for all occasions and do our best to satisfy all our clients. Upto 10 flavours to choose from.

We are also specialized in delivering surprise cakes to recipients. If you have a loved one based in Abuja and you wish to send a gift of cake and pastries to the person, simply contact Cynhams cakes, we will do the job for you.

Our contact info below:
Call/whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411
Bbm 531753fb
Instagram @cynhamscakesabuja
Email cynhamscakesandpastries@gmail.com

Cynhams from SDK Blog
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by inioluwajoe(f): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
hi dolls
by the grace of God am also a 2016 bride to be. Bea and are planning a low budget wedding for 300k. would appreciate your contributions on how to make our special day beautiful without spending above our budget. thanks y'all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by BridalAssistant(f): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
inioluwajoe:
hi dolls
by the grace of God am also a 2016 bride to be. Bea and are planning a low budget wedding for 300k. would appreciate your contributions on how to make our special day beautiful without spending above our budget. thanks y'all

That would depend on a number of factors.
1. the head count you're looking at.
2. Location
3. Items to be covered by the budget.
Add me up on 7f6fadcf and let's see how we can be of service.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Dear Madam ClassicQueen,

Do you want kids who don't even have or know what a decent relationship is all about to come and mess up the thread?

But we have some 2016 brides out there who dont even know this thread exist. Any childish comment by any immature kid will be reported and deleted. undecided
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
BridalAssistant:

That would depend on a number of factors.
1. the head count you're looking at.
2. Location
3. Items to be covered by the budget.
Add me up on 7f6fadcf and let's see how we can be of service.
Discuss it here na so other would be brides will learn from u. undecided
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
inioluwajoe:
hi dolls

You will need to state your location so that you get practical advise.

Anyway you will need to cut down on a number of things. Instead of buying a gown u can rent for as low as 7k in some places. Or if you know someone that can lend you theirs without paying.

You can get a friend to make you up or do it yourself. Instead of buying new shoes you can get a good fairly used shoes.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
To make that celebration a memorable one either birthday, anniversary, wedding, or any celebration contact Monieve Cakes Abuja for your highly tasteful and affordable cakes. We deliver anywhere in Abuja.

Order for your wedding cake today and get a free tier as bonus.

Please call ‎08063414655  09094393977 or BBM 2BFC2454.

Our clients satisfaction is always a priority.
‎‎
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by avicky(f): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

Cynhams from SDK Blog
Yes, She is. She even uploaded the minion car cake she baked for the competition.

More power to your elbow Cynhams.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by inioluwajoe(f): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
monievecakes:

You will need to state your location so that you get practical advise.

Anyway you will need to cut down on a number of things. Instead of buying a gown u can rent for as low as 7k in some places. Or if you know someone that can lend you theirs without paying.

You can get a friend to make you up or do it yourself. Instead of buying new shoes you can get a good fairly used shoes.

thanks for the advice. the wedding will take place in Lagos. ibeju lekki to be exact. will keep what you have said in mind
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Khaliduduma(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders I'm planning to get married to my foreign girlfriend,we've being dating for a year now,and we planned on getting married this Year probably before july,please I want to know the procedures,the financial involvement,and is it only the ikoyi Registry I must get married to her or can I go to any registry at all and get married,please I need your answers as soon as possible....
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2016
inioluwajoe:
thanks for the advice. the wedding will take place in Lagos. ibeju lekki to be exact. will keep what you have said in mind

You can also check out the thread by Bridalassistant budget wedding, 900k for 350 guests. Some people gave useful suggestions like this one:

A low wedding for average Nigeria shouldn't be more than 250-300k (e too much sef cos our minimum wage na 18k and the governors are still debating on the reduction)

For folks who don't have much.

1. We have cheap suit and wedding gown that won't cost much (that's if they are doing white cos to me, that white wedding is crap)

2. Don't pass your boundary renting hall, use your neighbours compounds, street, field or any available open space close to your neighborhood.

3. I will advice couples planning to get married to spend more money on food instead of unnecessary designs that won't feed empty stomachs that will attend your wedding. Blv me, if people are satisfied, they will give u something good and spray u well (talking from experience). Abi you think say empty stomach wey no see food chop to put hand for pocket give u money ?

4. You know you dont have much, so don't invite much guest. The more guest, the more food.

5. All that decoration are just to beautify the event so stop giving yourself sleepless night cos people can sit comfortably on ordinary chairs . anybody that's not comfortable should bring his/her sofa from home .

6. Mind you, some of these people we call guest are just there to mock u but you just need to concentrate on your ceremony and make sure everybody are served and never care about what people will say because its your life

7. DON'T EVER borrow money to do wedding o, if your budget isnt enough, delete some cos nobody will help you feed your family after the event.

8. We guys know the kind of ladies that don't care about how much you will spend on your wedding (go for them So that 2 can divide 4) . We have ladies that their mouth are so wide and they are expecting a big wedding after attending one in lekki/magodo/vgc and these set of ladies are from poor background o. Ask them how much their dad spent to marry their mother RUN for them

9. If you don't have money to do wedding, call your pastor/alfa to come to your house and join both of you together (which I blv is the main compulsory thing, others na 'jara'). When God finally answer your prayer, do a lavish wedding anniversary when the marriage is still sweet and intact after years.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2016
monievecakes:

You can also check out the thread by Bridalassistant budget wedding, 900k for 350 guests. Some people gave useful suggestions like this one:

A low wedding for average Nigeria shouldn't be more than 250-300k (e too much sef cos our minimum wage na 18k and the governors are still debating on the reduction)

1. We have cheap suit and wedding gown that won't cost much (that's if they are doing white cos to me, that white wedding is crap)

2. Don't pass your boundary renting hall, use your neighbours compounds, street, field or any available open space close to your neighborhood.

3. I will advice couples planning to get married to spend more money on food instead of unnecessary designs that won't feed empty stomachs that will attend your wedding. Blv me, if people are satisfied, they will give u something good and spray u well (talking from experience). Abi you think say empty stomach wey no see food chop to put hand for pocket give u money ?

4. You know you dont have much, so don't invite much guest. The more guest, the more food.

5. All that decoration are just to beautify the event so stop giving yourself sleepless night cos people can sit comfortably on ordinary chairs . anybody that's not comfortable should bring his/her sofa from home .

6. Mind you, some of these people we call guest are just there to mock u but you just need to concentrate on your ceremony and make sure everybody are served and never care about what people will say because its your life

7. DON'T EVER borrow money to do wedding o, if your budget isnt enough, delete some cos nobody will help you feed your family after the event.

8. We guys know the kind of ladies that don't care about how much you will spend on your wedding (go for them So that 2 can divide 4) . We have ladies that their mouth are so wide and they are expecting a big wedding after attending one in lekki/magodo/vgc and these set of ladies are from poor background o. Ask them how much their dad spent to marry their mother RUN for them

9. If you don't have money to do wedding, call your pastor/alfa to come to your house and join both of you together (which I blv is the main compulsory thing, others na 'jara'). When God finally answer your prayer, do a lavish wedding anniversary when the marriage is still sweet and intact after years.
Wow i`m quoting this for reference purpose.

Now following. wink wink wink cheesy
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by BridalAssistant(f): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Click here for the thread on budget weddings and the conversations that followed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2862648/budget-wedding-n900k-350-guests
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onerandomchick: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
dimplecakes:
Following powerfully

Hi Olaide, i see you
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onerandomchick: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reporting present, by God's grace smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onerandomchick: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
By the way, where are my March to May Brides, our easter makeup bonanza is here. Get your bridal makeup done at just N50,000, bridal hair inclusive.
Free pre-wedding pictures makeup
Call us at 08162562741

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by deezee08(f): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello house, I am an October 2016 bride....please do we have vendors based in ilorin in the house smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016

Another beautiful dress. I love it.

Why are there no African models in vintage / retro style wedding dresses? sad
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by BridalAssistant(f): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
deezee08:
Hello house, I am an October 2016 bride....please do we have vendors based in ilorin in the house smiley

Hello there. Congrats in advance. I have a couple of Ilorin vendors. Email me at aprilconcierge.ng@gmail.com or bbm 7F6FADCF.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by karlakassy(f): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2016
I am a bridal consultant....Brides to be ,Contact us to accessorize u, from head to toe.smiley....we r in lagos and also offer event decor and styling.call us on 07031889946..BBM 7f754986.thanks........
@the poster asking for renting a wedding dress......wedding gowns comes in different quality, designs, customized and all....and that's why u cant see some kind of dresses for rent......ur budget is a determinant cos some dresses r rented from 40k and above and while some r 10k as someone implied.......Brides also come in different taste, choice and class....that should be considered.....may God bless our hustle.amen
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by caon: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Hi House,

By the grace of God,I am a march bride,intend doing my Traditional marriage in owerri.looking for good vendors with affordable price situated in owerri axis.hope I am not to late in planning since the date is fast approaching.tanx
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by dolapoiyunade(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
inioluwajoe:
hi dolls
for your affordable makeup and photography check out www.zantahouse.com or @zanta.house on instagram. Their services are really cheap and that are having a promo now. They will do makeup trial for free for you to prove they are really good. send them a msg on whatsapp 09056184089
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by dolapoiyunade(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
promo from zanta house. 20% of wedding makeup, hair styling and photography. from as low as 24k. check out their website www.zantahouse.com or instagram @zanta.house or whatsapp 09056184089
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by inioluwajoe(f): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
monievecakes:

wow thank you so much. my fiance's parents were insisting on renting a hall with ac.I didn't want to be rude by asking them to pay for it by themselves but now am going to make my stance know. it will be done in a beautiful garden. every unnecessary expenses will be pruned.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by inioluwajoe(f): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
dolapoiyunade:
for your affordable makeup and photography check out www.zantahouse.com or @zanta.house on instagram. Their services are really cheap and that are having a promo now. They will do makeup trial for free for you to prove they are really good. send them a msg on whatsapp 09056184089
thanks dear. will check them out
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by cynhamscakes(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hiya everyone, congratulations to soon to be brides. Wishing you all the best.

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!!!!!!!

At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding.

5 steps + 250 cut-outs = #55,000
4 steps + 250 cut-outs = #45,000
3 steps + 250 cut-outs = #35,000

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. We deliver to any location in Abuja.

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.

SURPRISE CAKES!
If you are based outside Abuja but you have a loved one living in Abuja whose birthday is coming up, contact Cynhams Cakes to order for delicious cakes for them.
Even if there isn't an occassion, you just feel like sending some sweetness to your family, friends and even haters (lol....... everyone needs a little sugar once in a while), contact us to do the delivery for you.
We also help pick up wines and cards for clients.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

For further information, please ping 531753fb or call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, 08052874411.
Instagram: @cynhamscakesabuja,
www.cynhamscakes.com.

Please kindly refer your family and friends to us.

Samples of my work are attached. Pls check out @cynhamscakesabuja on instagram for more pics or www.cynhamscakes.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by cynhamscakes(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Few more pics pls.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2016
cool smiley

I think this thread is for me.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2016
EggovinMma:
cool smiley

I think this thread is for me.
Congratulations in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.