Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. (525 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. by kingdompropty: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
A few minutes ago Oby took to her twitter handle to blast the Senate President, for taking the Senate to the Tribunal, and gave him an advices.

If there is any one that needs to be talked to I rather think it is Madam Hypocrite. She will only unleash her fang when it has to do with protecting her principals- Obj and PMB and do nothing when they run fowl.

Since the inception of this government I had expected Madam Hypocrite to react to issues that can quickly damage the peace we have enjoyed in this nation, some of them are;

1. 97- 5% careless pronouncement of Pmb.

2. APC denials of their promises.

3. Imbalanced appointments.

4. Continued insecurity.

5. APC infighting.

6. Fulani cattle readers recklessness. Etc

I am recently been forced to believe she is carrying out an agenda.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
A few minutes ago Oby took to her twitter handle to blast the Senate President, for taking the Senate to the Tribunal, and gave him an advices.

If there is any one that needs to be talked to I rather think it is Madam Hypocrite. She will only unleash her fang when it has to do with protecting her principals- Obj and PMB and do nothing when they run fowl.

Since the inception of this government I had expected Madam Hypocrite to react to issues that can quickly damage the peace we have enjoyed in this nation, some of them are;

1. 97- 5% careless pronouncement of Pmb.

2. APC denials of their promises.

3. Imbalanced appointments.

4. Continued insecurity.

5. APC infighting.

6. Fulani cattle readers recklessness. Etc

I am recently been forced to believe she is carrying out an agenda.
that woman is shameless I swear!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. by nnachukz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
She is protecting her hidden interest. Who knows, she might be getting secret pay from this administration.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And The Politics Of One Sidedness. by Agwoden(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
You dey mind the yeye woman? I don't see any empirical evidence that she has sense. Hypocrite!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. / The Failed Governor /pix / Senior Customs Officers Unanimously Resign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.