Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones (797 Views)

FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 22, 2015
I read that Emmanuel Emenike resigned from the Super Eagles! Why are Nigerians so pround? This is a guy that has not scored any goal in the past two years, and yet he feels he is KING and deserve some pity? Granted he helped us in winning the African Cup of Nations and we are grateful for that, but recall the saying "I get am before no be property."

Every coach has the right to dictate who would be fielded and who won't. These same guys are very loyal to their club coaches, kiss their assess, but yet very rude to a Nigerian coach. Would the duo behave this disrespectful way to a foreign coach? Why do we always like degrade our own and try to prove we are all that because we have attained a "height" in our eyes?

It is despicable to say the least! Adieu Emenike, and all the best in your endeavours. I bet there are a million and one strikers in Nigeria, that would gladly take your place!

-CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by ETHIX(m): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2015
True talk
Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol..this nigga doesn't have gej to rant about anymore neither does he have praises to sing to his precious Buhari..now he has resulted to mindless chatter...lol

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by Warlord3000(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2015
It was quite hilarious hearing about his so called retirement cheesy

It's all good though cos it only gives another man a chance to replace him and serve his fatherland..

Best of luck to him
Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by DickDastardly(m): 5:07am On Oct 22, 2015
cramjones:
I read that Emmanuel Emenike resigned from the Super Eagles! Why are Nigerians so pround? This is a guy that has not scored any goal in the past two years, and yet he feels he is KING and deserve some pity? Granted he helped us in winning the African Cup of Nations and we are grateful for that, but recall the saying "I get am before no be property."

Every coach has the right to dictate who would be fielded and who won't. These same guys are very loyal to their club coaches, kiss their assess, but yet very rude to a Nigerian coach. Would the duo behave this disrespectful way to a foreign coach? Why do we always like degrade our own and try to prove we are all that because we have attained a "height" in our eyes?

It is despicable to say the least! Adieu Emenike, and all the best in your endeavours. I bet there are a million and one strikers in Nigeria, that would gladly take your place!

-CramJones
We have never witnessed it like this under any coach. Believe me, if one more player resigns from Super Eagles, i will personally lead the protest for Oliseh to be sacked.
Unity and team spirit is what every national team needs. But it seems Oliseh is bringing more of division. Do not bring your APC winner-takes-all mentality into our national team discuss. Super Eagles is for us all and must never be politicized. They need more of a Coach that will use even the worst to get the best. And Oliseh seems more like a kid on an ego trip than achieving results. I'd rather prefer he quits tweeter, other online platforms and the media entirely. He rather should work very hard on his relationship management skills as regards players to foster oneness spirit and forestall further breakdown in our beloved Super Eagles ranks.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by godfatherx: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2015
cramjones:
"
-CramJones
I disagree with the above, the duo worked with Keshi and had good working relationships.

Oliseh is definitely doing something wrong, or its just Karma, I know Oliseh in his playing days too

1 Like

Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by menix(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Emenike should hit latrine for all I care..

Used to like that dude like hell cous of his bazooka kicks buh wen last did he score..

Who does not know in Nigeria, that once a player loses form ur name go be 'Ogbeche'..

We need coaches that re no respecter of players..
Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by nosiebaba(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria has helped Emenike and Enyeama more than they have even helped us. Playing for Nigeria threw them into the lime light. That's what happens when u have wrong morals and zero humility
Re: My Take On Emenike's Exit From Super Eagles - Cramjones by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

We have never witnessed it like this under any coach. Believe me, if one more player resigns from Super Eagles, i will personally lead the protest for Oliseh to be sacked.
Unity and team spirit is what every national team needs. But it seems Oliseh is bringing more of division. Do not bring your APC winner-takes-all mentality into our national team discuss. Super Eagles is for us all and must never be politicized. They need more of a Coach that will use even the worst to get the best. And Oliseh seems more like a kid on an ego trip than achieving results. I'd rather prefer he quits tweeter, other online platforms and the media entirely. He rather should work very hard on his relationship management skills as regards players to foster oneness spirit and forestall further breakdown in our beloved Super Eagles ranks.

Undisciplined players are bad news to any team. Emenike just showed us he lacked the mental strength to compete in the Super Eagles. Great players do not necessarily make a great team. Oliseh has every right to enforce discipline. And if any player doesn't like Oliseh's managerial style, that player can ship out just as Emenike did.

It is okay to pamper players, but it shouldn't be at a great cost to the national team.

(1) (Reply)

APC Federal Lawmaker Dragged To Court Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Electoral Act....see Why PDP Has A Clear Case Of Appeal / No APC Governorship Primary Election In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.