Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza (804 Views)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Troops Killed 150 Boko Haram Fighters, Rescued 36 — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by adehsenior(m): 5:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Self-defense fighters say they fought
alongside Nigerian soldiers to kill 150 Boko
Haram militants and rescue 36 child and
women captives of the Islamic uprising in
the country’s northeast.
Jubilant civilians who participated in
Tuesday night’s assault said they went to
the Madagali and Gwoza areas acting on
intelligence that the extremists were
planning a large attack.
Self-defense fighter Bukar Jimeta said they
killed at least 150 militants and recovered
guns and explosives used in suicide
bombings that have killed hundreds in
recent months.
Civilian hunter Young Morris said they
rescued 36 kidnapped children and women.
Nigeria’s military has been promising a
final onslaught against the militants whose
six-year uprising has killed 20,000 people.
On Tuesday, they called for insurgents to
surrender. Boko Haram denies scores of
extremists have surrendered.
https://www.today.ng/news/26896/nigerian-troops-hunters-kill-150-boko-haram-terrorists-in-madagali-gwoza
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by DickDastardly(m): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2015
I hear undecided
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Congratulations. I hope this reduces their power sha because Boko Boys plenty gan
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by ahnie: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Congratulations. I hope this reduces their power sha because Boko Boys plenty gan
them be like those japanese soldiers wey the more you gunned them down,the plenty they become.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by ahnie: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
them be like those japanese soldiers for films with their funny cap wey be say, the more you gunned them down,the plenty they become.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by lat78: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2015
oboy c news!!
I hope God intervene as quickly as possible cos all dis cain news no dey give me hope atall
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by ahnie: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Rescued 36 CHILD...Blood of ogogoro
adehsenior:
Self-defense fighters say they fought
alongside Nigerian soldiers to kill 150 Boko
Haram militants and rescue 36 child and
women captives of the Islamic uprising in
the country’s northeast.
Jubilant civilians who participated in
Tuesday night’s assault said they went to
the Madagali and Gwoza areas acting on
intelligence that the extremists were
planning a large attack.
Self-defense fighter Bukar Jimeta said they
killed at least 150 militants and recovered
guns and explosives used in suicide
bombings that have killed hundreds in
recent months.
Civilian hunter Young Morris said they
rescued 36 kidnapped children and women.
Nigeria’s military has been promising a
final onslaught against the militants whose
six-year uprising has killed 20,000 people.
On Tuesday, they called for insurgents to
surrender. Boko Haram denies scores of
extremists have surrendered.
https://www.today.ng/news/26896/nigerian-troops-hunters-kill-150-boko-haram-terrorists-in-madagali-gwoza
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by anibi9674: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2015
na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by kelch19(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerian soldiers are not capable of killing 150 boko harams..no, tell me something else...idonbelivit..lie
Re: Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza by Amazondepth(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Story!all these nonsense propaganda are what is exposing innocent Nigerians to d brute retaliation from BH.elections don finish so no need for all these crap unverifiable news.just over 2 months from now,eecembet deadline for defeating the BH insurgency will come.i know d propaganda machinery is being oiled to feed us more crap then cos from what we see on ground it's just all motion and no movement. God bless the Nigerian Army nonetheless. These guys give their all for what may technically b an unworthy cause according to our dear MR ministerial Nominee.

(1) (Reply)

Reply To The Post: Nigeria ‘hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram / Why Nigerian Youths Are Still Down. An Opinion / How Do You Feel When You Hear "Nigeria Will Split, Should Split Or Must Split"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.