Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Best States To And Not To Marry From. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best States To And Not To Marry From. (8927 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / My Mum Made A List Of Places Not To Marry From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
BASED ON OBSERVATION
Top states you can get descent, trusted, hardworking and loving woman to make a wife...
1. # Anambra_state
2. # Nasarawa_state
3. # Benue_state
4. # Ogun_state
5. # Delta_state
6. # Enugu_state
Top state you can regret ever marring from in nigeria
1. # Imo_state
2. # Edo_state
3. # Lagos_state
4. # Ebonyi_state
5. # Kogi_state
6. # kwara_state
7. # Abia_State
8. # Cross River_State
9. # Borno
ADD YOURS & SPECIFY IF BEST OR WORST
Not all the Ladies from these States are good or bad respectively. But Majority speaks the
Fact ....
You are entitle to your own opinion here sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by chocolateme(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Eziokwu?
Marriage counsellor.

2 Likes

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by feldido(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2015
I wish i have a long Cain to flog u(OP) angry

7 Likes

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
No dissing but I agree with ur #1 on the 2nd list. I am Igbo and an average Igbo man knows what an average typical Imo person is capable of (not just women). They usually want to outsmart u in everything, including climbing a stair case. And they see it as being sharp. Nwa di sharp. But as with every rule, there are exceptions. I usually let people confirm allegations against them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Kingsasian(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Yea, op, you are right on nos 1 & 2 on the second list.

1 Like

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
feldido:
I wish i have a long Cain to flog u(OP) angry

Hahahahaha why you wan flog me na?? you from Imo?
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by feldido(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Markieee:

Hahahahaha why you wan flog me na?? you from Imo?
Non of the state's listed above... But u really need a spiritual Cain

3 Likes

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Calabar state nko?

1 Like

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by chigoizie7(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2015
chocolateme:
Eziokwu?
Marriage counsellor.

Eziokwu? U look like owerri babe(born,bread and buttered) but now lives in lagos.

If u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2015
grayht:
Calabar state nko?
Noted
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by chigoizie7(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Markieee:
BASED ON OBSERVATION
Top 6 states you can get descent, trusted, hardworking and loving woman to make a wife...
1. # Anambra_state
2. # Nasarawa_state
3. # Benue_state
4. # Ogun_state
5. # Delta_state
6. # Enugu_state
Top 7 state you can regret ever marring from in nigeria
1. # Imo_state
2. # Edo_state
3. # Lagos_state
4. # Ebonyi_state
5. # Kogi_state
6. # kwara_state
7. # Abia_State
Not all the Ladies from these States are good or bad respectively. But Majority speaks the
Fact ....

Op, were did u put cross rivers of calabar extraction?

2 Likes

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2015
feldido:
Non of the state's listed above... But u really need a spiritual Cain
Heehe Abeg no flog o.. Mbok .. You from Taraba
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2015
vfactor:
No dissing but I agree with ur #1 on the 2nd list. I am Igbo and an average Igbo man knows what an average typical Imo person is capable of (not just women). They usually want to outsmart u in everything, including climbing a stair case. And they see it as being sharp. Nwa di sharp. But as with every rule, there are exceptions. I usually let people confirm allegations against them.
My man Ino Dia
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Swissheart(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
I am not from Kwara...but I know they are good people

3 Likes

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by chocolateme(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

Eziokwu? U look like owerri babe(born,bread and buttered) but now lives in lagos.

If u know what I mean
brother Chigozie from Abakiliki now in Abuja
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by chigoizie7(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
chocolateme:
brother Chigozie from Abakiliki now in Abuja

U still don't get it, just imagine a girl born, bread and buttered in owerri now lives in edo or calabar.
(Certainly took biz to d next level)

Btw, brother chigozie from obosi now lives in awka

1 Like

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol you must be a ------------- to have examine all the girls from these states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Lol you must be a ------------- to have examine all the girls from these states
Hahahaha hope not what am thinking
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Captainswag225(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op how many wives do you have for u to make such a baseless statement?
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Markieee:

Hahahaha hope not what am thinking
lol and what are you thinking ?
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
lol and what are you thinking ?
Umm.. better not call myself that
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Markieee(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
Op how many wives do you have for u to make such a baseless statement?
I have none.. but I distributed questionnaires
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 23, 2015
vfactor:
hmmm so u judge people based on their tribe, how impressive undecided
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by tpiander: 2:49am On Oct 23, 2015
That:

let's say you want to marry from a state which your state considers an ancestral enemy (or vice versa), generally speaking.

Would you go ahead?

what do you think should be considered the dangers?
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by virginboy1(m): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Markieee:
BASED ON OBSERVATION
Top states you can get descent, trusted, hardworking and loving woman to make a wife...
1. # Anambra_state
2. # Nasarawa_state
3. # Benue_state
4. # Ogun_state
5. # Delta_state
6. # Enugu_state
Top state you can regret ever marring from in nigeria
1. # Imo_state
2. # Edo_state
3. # Lagos_state
4. # Ebonyi_state
5. # Kogi_state
6. # kwara_state
7. # Abia_State
8. # Cross River_State
9. # Borno
ADD YOURS & SPECIFY IF BEST OR WORST
Fact ....

I am from Benue state and codely dating two women, one from Edo and the other from Abia. And with this your list hmmmmm!

Well,both of them have been so sweet romantically and industrious in nature.
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2015
That:

So that is what you could understand from what I wrote, even with the last sentence? Well we all choose to understand what we want to. And its not a problem to me, what you choose to understand and what u choose not to
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by afrikaa: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
mr observer... Keep observing grin grin grin

your observation list though... cheesy And tha Generalization is baffling. Goodluck with your phd researches grin
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by MizFrances(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Markieee:

Umm.. better not call myself that
seriously you must be a prof to have examined women from the 15 states you mentioned
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Kimoni: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin grin silly thread

The latest now is to create controversial threads expecting the controversy to run into several pages or hit front page...una doh
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Richy4(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
vfactor:

what can I say? you have seen it all and knew every one in Imo state and what they can do.

This is 21st century and you are still acting as if you are in the 18th. The question you should have asked yourself was; what data base did the op use to arrive at his conclusion or was it a mere hear say?
And as for you' how many"typical Imo people" as you call it have you encountered that made you say what you were saying?

Remember, as you are pointing one finger, four fingers are directly pointing at you and who ever like your myopic statement.
No dissing intended.
Re: Best States To And Not To Marry From. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Richy4:

what can I say? you have seen it all and knew every one in Imo state and what they can do.

This is 21st century and you are still acting as if you are in the 18th. The question you should have asked yourself was; what data base did the op use to arrive at his conclusion or was it a mere hear say?
And as for you' how many"typical Imo people" as you call it have you encountered that made you say what you were saying?

Remember, as you are pointing one finger, four fingers are directly pointing at you and who ever like your myopic statement.
No dissing intended.

I guess u re from Imo. But even if u are not, bear in mind people are identified and sharped by the places they live in. I live in ph and the dominant characteristics in ph is "the shine ur eye, no dulling" kind of attitude. And it is easy to tell when someone is a ph boy.

I ve worked and done things with so many Imo persons, and one thing runs through them all, though to varying degree: outsmart the other. That's the dominant attitude. Anyone from there can choose to be different if he wants, and someone born outside IMO state, but who is from IMO state may be different. But the dominant attitude is what it is. I don't think u are wiser than the old men that said, 'when u see an Mbaise man and a snake, kill the Mbaise man before the snake'. They must have seen something.

You don't need to meet every single person from IMO to arrive at that conclusion. Even statisticians don't do that. They only take a sample and draw conclusion. (If u did a final year project for a degree program, u would know).

In conclusion, I stated clearly that I let people confirm any allegations against. Maybe u didnt get that part. It means, I give people benefit of doubt. That means all the things I said above are for IMO persons I ve met and had dealings with, and not for those who I have not met yet, or will meet. However if on meeting them, they fall into that dominant attitude I have described, then a another number to my stats.

We live in the 21st century, but I am sure u would agree with the saying: "warri no dey carry last". Why is it so? Ur answer is as good as mine! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brt Baby, Banker Gave Birth Inside Bus / Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward / 5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.