Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State (1350 Views)

Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / The Numerous Sins Of Umana Okon Umana, the APC Gubernatorial Candidate For AKS. / Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by bofoy(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Chief Umana okon umana of the APC is goin to win the governorship election schedule to hold again on the 26 of next next month in Akwa ibom state .

I am a typical son of akwa ibom state INI LGA precisely, from the look of things this clueless man called UDOM EMMANUEL Will soon vacate that sit. Amen amen and Amen , the clueless one was not the peoples CHOICE but was impose on us by the former GOVERNOR AKPABIO, that is why he can't perform well as a governor. My fellow Akwa ibomites ini akem nyen adi vote who we want to govern us than who Akpabio think should govern us. Akwa ibom dakkada !!!

1 Like

Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by timidot(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Lolz don't think so... Keep fingers crossed
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by PRYCE(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Delusions of grandeur!!!
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Lolz!! Na ya papa fix the elction ni? The case that would still end up in the supreme court!!Even of they conduct the elctions 100 times with Buhari and Tinubu as INEC chairman and REC,the APC will still lose woefully

1 Like

Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by timidot(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Na him grand pa...lolz he was just dreaming
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
bofoy:
Chief Umana okon umana of the APC is goin to win the governorship election schedule to hold again on the 26 of next next month in Akwa ibom state .

I am a typical son of akwa ibom state INI LGA precisely, from the look of things this clueless man called UDOM EMMANUEL Will soon vacate that sit. Amen amen and Amen , the clueless one was not the peoples CHOICE but was impose on us by the former GOVERNOR AKPABIO, that is why he can't perform well as a governor. My fellow Akwa ibomites ini akem nyen adi vote who we want to govern us than who Akpabio think should govern us. Akwa ibom dakkada !!!

ikpa am from ikono, and I can authoritative tell u we r ur father cos we gave birth to u, we decide who you should follow and u r to follow pdp. case close.

2 Likes

Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=IbokUtoroh post=39232466
ikpa am from ikono, and I can authoritative tell u we r ur father cos we gave birth to u, we decide who you should follow and u r to follow pdp. case close.
[/quote]
The guy may not even be an akwa Ibomite
Many of such retardd are everywhere in this forum. I tell u

1 Like

Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........it's your human right to dream or crack a joke lipsrsealed

Free & Fair Election 101........ Allow us to decide who wins at the polls and stop this negative propaganda.......... angry

TrueSenator has SPOKEN! cool
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by 4Kemzy(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2015
All this APC clowns, spewing gibberish will be very shock down to their marrow when the election and onward result wheels out come 26/27 of next month. Nnyin iyem Udom Emmanuel. Umana Umana is a Thief and has nothing to offer to Akwa ibomite. Udom is always Right!
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by bofoy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

a big NO i says , ini is different frm ikono we make our choice as a people and entity, if pdp has favored good for u guys enjoy and leave us along to choice who we want and feel is right to govern us . Ini eyem apc abasi ado ntise ke se ntan ami

apc change
Re: Umana Okon Umana The Next Governor Of Akwa Ibom State by bofoy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote autho

[/quote] a big NO i says , ini is different frm ikono we make our choice as a people and entity, if pdp has favored good for u guys enjoy and leave us along to choice who we want and feel is right to govern us . Ini eyem apc abasi ado ntise ke se ntan ami

apc change

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Hacked As Listeners Got Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs / So Who fixed that road? (pict) / We Have Commenced Buhari’s Second Term Lobby - Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.