Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” (22169 Views)

Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by alcmene: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Had the yorubas protested the detention of MKO abiola like Igbos are doing for Nnamdi Kanu, the man would have been alive.

Am sure he is regretting coming from such a cowardly and back-stabbing tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
my mentor
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by itsIYKE(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
D
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by Hysmady(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
That's his son kunle...Abamieda lives on...He can never be forgotten
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by coolluk(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
smoked weed at the roof last year tho
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by SammyIfy: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
ONPOINT...
laraxxx:
Fela Kuti lived and died in the now famous Kalakuta Republic. It’s a building that has now been turned into a museum to honour Fela Kuti and keep his memory alive. See the house as it was, its still the same.

And then all of his shoes – “Fela’s favourite colour was orange .... WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcW32VouQUg
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by Balkan(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Very unprofessional video coverage.
The camera man and the reporter are not trained at all.
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by x6blade(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Now that I think about it. Why would my fellow man arrest me for smoking weed into my own body, no be my life e go affect wetyn concern authority undecided
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by fotojenik(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
He was a great man. am so so proud of u FELA!. He was a great man. am so so proud of u FELA!. He was a great man. am so so proud of u FELA!.
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by godric(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Waka, waka, waka So I waka, waka, waka I go many places I go government places I see, see, see All the bad, bad, bad things Them they do, do, do Them steal all the money Them kill many students Them burn many houses Them burn my house too Them kill my mama So I carry the coffin I waka, waka, waka Movement of the People Them waka, waka, waka Young African Pioneers Them waka, waka, waka We go Obalende We go Dodan barracks We reach them gate o We put the coffin down Obasanjo dey there With him big fat stomach Yar'Adua dey there With him neck like ostrich We put the coffin down But them take am Them no want take am Them no want take am Who go want take coffin? Them must take am Na the bad bad bad things Wey they don do Them no want take am Obasanjo grab am Yar'Adua carry am Yes, them no want take am Obasanjo carry am Yar'Adua tow am Them no want take am Them no want take am E dey for them office E dey there now, now, now, now, now E dey there now, now, now, now, now E dey there now, now, now, now, now E dey there now, now, now, now, now But them take am
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by olaboy33(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Abami Eda
lyrics... No be outside BUHARI dey e Craze man na craze man be dat craze ma ANIMAL in craze man skin ni craze world.
Nor be outside IDIAGBO dey e craze man na craze man be that
Nor be outside dey find me guilty craze world them jail me 5 years craze world I nor do nothing craze world
Nor be outside the Judge dey beg oo craze world...
Make you hear this one oo
War against Indiscipline na Nigeria govt oo
My people are USELESS
My people are SENSELESS
My people are INDISCIPLINE
I never hear that before oo make govt toku oo
My people are USELESS
MY people are SENSELESS
My people are INDISCIPLINE.
Which kind tok be that oo na craze tok be that oo na Animal tok be that ooo ..................

RIP BABA 70

hold on....POC.....correct ''outside'' with ''hausa''....

Now go on
Re: Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” by rudepen(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
mayorjosh:
Aka temple of weed,marijuana and women
what's the difference between weed and marijuana tho...I'm ashamed

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.