Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Does Heaven Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Heaven Exist? (3963 Views)

Does Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves? / What Does Heaven Have To Offer? / Where Is Heaven? Does Heaven Have A Specific Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2015
plappville:

As long as i know you believe Christ existed, i don't need to answer you on this. If you were to be an atheist. I could have given you a concrete proof of his existance. smiley

Please do it for the benefit of the so called atheists. smiley
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Hhmmm mind schooling me? wink

Do you really want to know? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2015
krattoss:

Yeah. Heaven exists..... Only in ur dreams.

So as being the richest on earth only exists in my dreams grin

Now it's time to hustle
http://TheRevenue Job.com/?ref=65568

Let me give you the directions to heaven.

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Humblebloke:

According to the jewish and arabian mythundecided.......

The Jewish myth is a true myth. smiley
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Heaven is in my bedroom with the wife when she is in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:
Smiles
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
fabre4:

You have to define who you are(group you belong to eg atheist humanist creationist moralist etc) and under what context you would like your question to be answered. But remember that for a christian the bible is the best place to get answers except you don't believe in the bible which automatically disqualifies you from being a christian

You don't have to put me in a box to answer the simple question: "Does heaven exist"? Both unbelievers and believers ought to know the answer to this pertinent question.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
egokudiowomoney:

it seems you were just taught probability bcs I know u are surely in 100 level and that is why u were using the words (mutually exclusive) here.your comment is just like when my cousin of 7 years old asked me where she can found Mr. Salami and I told her jokingly that Mr. salami is inside her textbook and she immediately start searching for her English Macmillan textbook.so your brain with that little girl are the same. Even a daft know what I mean by my comment.Let me kuku give you the expo, I mean heaven did not exist at all likewise hell fire.

Can you explain the meaning of the words mutual exclusivity in reference to the Bible and Qur'an, Intelligent one? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

What is your evidence? cool
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Biblical evidence would suffice.

So now u finally need a biblical evidence??.....well, its like everything is settled now. Just pick any bible and read it, what u'll find there wld be more than enuf for u.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What is your evidence? cool

You really want evidence? grin grin
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2015
I'm afraid the bible is no longer a source of evidence. I think our society is too advance for that. It will be silly to claim the bible can be used for a cancer/HIV/Ebola research. The bible should be in an old museum now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by hahn(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:
I'm afraid the bible is no longer a source of evidence. I think our society is too advance for that. It will be silly to claim the bible can be used for a cancer/HIV/Ebola research. The bible should be an old museum now.

@bolded, I guess that's why it was dumped in Africa undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by DedicatedEnkist: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Can you explain the meaning of the words mutual exclusivity in reference to the Bible and Qur'an, Intelligent one? undecided
Mutually Exclusive' is a statistical term used to describe a situation where the occurrence of one event is not influenced or caused by another event. In addition, it is impossible for mutually exclusive events to occur at the same time.in refence to bible it means both reports cant be truth at the same time.i.e one is true while the other is false.but my own stand is that both are false.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

You really want evidence? grin grin

Yes, prove to us the existence of this "heaven." cool
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:

So now u finally need a biblical evidence??.....well, its like everything is settled now. Just pick any bible and read it, what u'll find there wld be more than enuf for u.

Where in the Bible will I find this evidence? If you know it why not furnish us with it? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, proof to us the existence of this "heaven." cool

The feeling I have when I'm about to ejaculate happens in my bedroom. I have a picture but it's privet,sorry wink
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

The feeling I have when I'm about to ejaculate happens in my bedroom. I have a picture but it's privet,sorry wink

Will it be safe for me to say that in the absence of evidence your "heaven" does not exist? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Where in the Bible do I find this evidence? If you know it why not furnish us with it? undecided

The whole Book of Revelation would feed and quench ur thirst.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Humblebloke(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The Jewish myth is a true myth. smiley

True mythundecided

You mean the fakest of em' all.....
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by fabre4: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to put me in a box to answer the simple question: "Does heaven exist"? Both unbelievers and believers ought to know the answer to this pertinent question.

Don't contradict yourself a believer won't ask this question
Secondly,if its an unbeliever who is asking for his own benefit or out of curiosity or cause he wants to believe and needs the bible then He knows where to find the bible to answer his question
But if it is an atheist who wants to engage in argument then there's no point answering the question so choose where you belong and suit yourself
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:

The whole Book of Revelation would feed and quench ur thirst.

Is this how you will answer the question if you were asked by an ardent sincere seeker? undecided
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
fabre4:

Don't contradict yourself a believer won't ask this question
Secondly,if its an unbeliever who is asking for his own benefit or out of curiosity or cause he wants to believe and needs the bible then He knows where to find the bible to answer his question
But if it is an atheist who wants to engage in argument then there's no point answering the question so choose where you belong and suit yourself

We have all the categories of folks here on nl and it will not be out of place to answer the question and that's if you have an answer.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by elderhimself(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Is this how you will answer the question if you were asked by an ardent sincere seeker? undecided

This is how i will answer an "insincere" seeker
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by HCpaul(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
ifeness:

And Jesus said, "He that is sinful, let him continue. And he that is righteous, let him continue.
Behold i come quickly and my reward is with me."

On that day, you will remember that Hcpaul warned you but you refuse.
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by Lanreallenjay: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Does heaven truly exist? Does Jesus exist? Is the Bible relevant? These are questions that bother people these days and I'm afraid, questions that most of us claiming to have the answers to can't even answer unless we damn the enquirer... And that is so wrong.
To begin it, to answer such questions, we can use two sources; biblical or non-biblical evidence. I will first stick with the latter.
As human beings, either being told or not, we sense a connection to a higher power either through our dreams, experiences or encounters and we tend to accept the presence of extra terrestrial beings or energy which we most def can't explain. This is a pointer to the fact that something do exist beyond what we see, feel and touch.
Also how do we explain the perfection that is called the earth system if there is no higher power to put it in place? I'm sure no matter how well we claim all things come from evolution, deep down there our minds can't just comprehend the bogus perfection and unexplained correlation of some situations in this world system. Things that makes one to wonder how accidents(evolution) can be so near perfect.
The fact that we ask this questions doesn't mean we are rebels to God's divine order... Its the innate ability in man seeking for answers to otherwise unanswered topics.
Another reason to make you see that heaven exist is the fact that people tend to believe more that evil exists and that their is a spiritual wickedness rather than accept also that there is also heavenly spirit of God.
May I also say that all I've said is a pointer that God exists... Either we accept it or not... We feel it in us, we see it all around us. Evolution has not been able to prove the big bang theory to a conclusion. Because if you say nothing existed before things started existing, there is a fact that nothing can exist out of nothing... So how did things form?
I've tried to refrain from coming to the Bible, but can I tell you that there are all evidences therein pointing to the existence of God Jesus Satan, evil, heaven and hell. But let's stick to non biblical evidences.

1 Like

Re: Does Heaven Exist? by HCpaul(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
THREAD CLOSE
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by fabre4: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

We have all the categories of folks here on nl and it will not be out of place to answer the question and that's if you have an answer.

So where do you belong, but to answer the question as a christian and believer YES
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Lanreallenjay:

Does heaven truly exist? Does Jesus exist? Is the Bible relevant? These are questions that bother people these days and I'm afraid, questions that most of us claiming to have the answers to can't even answer unless we damn the enquirer... And that is so wrong.
To begin it, to answer such questions, we can use two sources; biblical or non-biblical evidence. I will first stick with the latter.
As human beings, either being told or not, we sense a connection to a higher power either through our dreams, experiences or encounters and we tend to accept the presence of extra terrestrial beings or energy which we most def can't explain. This is a pointer to the fact that something do exist beyond what we see, feel and touch.
Also how do we explain the perfection that is called the earth system if there is no higher power to put it in place? I'm sure no matter how well we claim all things come from evolution, deep down there our minds can't just comprehend the bogus perfection and unexplained correlation of some situations in this world system. Things that makes one to wonder how accidents(evolution) can be so near perfect.
The fact that we ask this questions doesn't mean we are rebels to God's divine order... Its the innate ability in man seeking for answers to otherwise unanswered topics.
Another reason to make you see that heaven exist is the fact that people tend to believe more that evil exists and that their is a spiritual wickedness rather than accept also that there is also heavenly spirit of God.
May I also say that all I've said is a pointer that God exists... Either we accept it or not... We feel it in us, we see it all around us. Evolution has not been able to prove the big bang theory to a conclusion. Because if you say nothing existed before things started existing, there is a fact that nothing can exist out of nothing... So how did things form?
I've tried to refrain from coming to the Bible, but can I tell you that there are all evidences therein pointing to the existence of God Jesus Satan, evil, heaven and hell. But let's stick to non biblical evidences.

Food for thought. smiley
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
fabre4:

So where do you belong, but to answer the question as a christian and believer YES

What's your proof?
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by fabre4: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What's your proof?

Am not going back to that life of argument I hope you realize that xtianity is not a joke and turn back to God. Here is a little food for thought from pascal when asked why he believes there is a God he said. If you do not believe in God and God does exist,you will be condemned to remain in hell forever: thus an infinite loss but If you believe in God and God does not exist,you will not be rewarded: which is just a finite loss. Finally the reason why I won't prove that to you is because you can't prove something spiritual in a physical way that it Would be beyond every reasonable doubt.

Bless you
Re: Does Heaven Exist? by orisa37: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Heavens exist. They are the Spheres of God's creation. Science has proved the Spheres. What science hasn't addressed properly is God's Sphere which is the Crown above Heavensphere. God lives there. Christ(The lamb of God) is there also sitting with God, amidst the four living creatures, the twentyfour crowned elders and the hosts of angels, archangels and numerous other beings, all Spirits. The universe is like a ball rolling under the foot stool of Godsphere. May God grant us proper understanding of Himself...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Latascha Emanuel Who ‘preaches’ With Her Breasts Out / Where Is God? / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church, Dude Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.