Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Where Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God? (3957 Views)

Who Is God? / Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems / There Is God And He Answers Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please someone should tell me where God is.
Don't tell me he is ominipresent, if he were to be the 3 people that were shot when they were coming back from night vigil few weeks back would have been covered by him.

And also this cult killings would have stopped, come to ONELGA in Rivers State especially the Egi Clan of the Ogba kingdom people are killed almost everyday, if God were to be omonipresent won't he save them.
And these churches here are disturbing us with their loud speakers, the mosque here in Egi has been almost deserted.

Is God on a holiday?
Don't he value our lives?

Note: I'm not an Atheist, I am also not a Christian or a Moslem.
I believe God and other spiritual forces exists because of the Jazz these cultists are displaying.

Omo no be here, niggas like me dey take cover.
Egi dey smell blood and our so called Ominipresent God dey watch.
I worship him not.
I support no religion.

I'm still in a dilema whether God exists or not.

Where is God?

otemanuduno why is Domino not helping?
Muafrika2 why is Jehovah not helping?

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Don't tell me he is ominipresent, if he were to be the 3 people that were shot when they were coming back from night vigil few weeks back would have been covered by him.

And also this cult killings would have stopped, come to ONELGA in Rivers State especially the Egi Clan of the Ogba kingdom people are killed almost everyday, if God were to be omonipresent won't he save them.
And these churches here are disturbing us with their loud speakers, the mosque here in Egi has been almost deserted.

Is God on a holiday?

I believe God and other spiritual forces exists because of the Jazz these cultists are displaying.

I worship him not.
I support no religion.

Where is God?

Ah. He was with me all those times. My fault.
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

Ah. He was with me all those times. My fault.

That means your God is not Ominipresent.
Re: Where Is God? by UyiIredia(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't think I can give u a satisfactory answer. Wallow on in your confusion.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

That means your God is not Ominipresent.

What do you think. Is he? What makes him God in your opinion??
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

What do you think. Is he? What makes him God in your opinion??
I have been following you and Otem thread, you have been defending Jehovah as your God.
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
UyiIredia:
I don't think I can give u a satisfactory answer. Wallow on in your confusion.
undecided
Re: Where Is God? by UyiIredia(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Where Is God? by hopefulLandlord: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Where is Yahweh? He's in a book

Just like Harry Potter, spiderman etc

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com

Read this link and sub's with an open mind

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hey 01Mysticdon

God gave an ultimate free-will to we humans on earth.
If God intrudes in everything that happens in this world, what then is the essence of the Free-will?

We decide by ourselves when to do good and when to do bad. God doesn't decide that for us.

When we do evil that pleases us, we don't want God to intervene.
When we commit adultery that pleasures us, we don't want God to intervene.

But when evil comes against us, it is then that we would want God to prove that he is omni-present? Humans can't fool God.

God has given us free-will, and he allows us to do anything with it. We should live with the reality that anything that happens in this earth, be it bad or evil is our cause.

God didn't com down to Rivers state and ordered cultists to be shooting around.

So don't blame God, let the evil humans continue misusing the free-will given to them.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

I have been following you and Otem thread, you have been defending Jehovah as your God.
I don't need to. He fights his own battles.

Otem is crazy.
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

undecided

abeg leave this thread grin
Re: Where Is God? by UyiIredia(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

abeg leave this thread grin
undecided
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

I don't need to. He fights his own battles.

Otem is crazy.

just waiting, maybe he will give me an answer
Re: Where Is God? by otemanuduno: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Is God on a holiday?

I worship him not.
I support no religion.

Where is God?

First, what you need to know is WHAT IS THE NATURE OF GOD? DOES HE WANT YOU TO EVEN KNOW THAT HE EXIST AT ALL? WHEN WILL YOU BE 100% SURE THAT HE EXIST?

1. The nature of God is the nature of NATURE.
2. He doesn't want you to know his true nature 100% while you are still on earth.
3. You will be 100% sure that he exists after you are dead.

Does the manner in which you die matter to GOD? NO, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Now I will leave you in the hand of a scientist who died and saw it all, woke up and came to tell us how it looks like being dead.
http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a03
Pls read it and you will find answers to many questions there. His name was revealed to me in a vision yesternight and I searched him out on google:

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a03
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

hmm, let me go to the link
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

First, what you need to know is WHAT IS THE NATURE OF GOD? DOES HE WANT YOU TO EVEN KNOW THAT HE EXIST AT ALL? WHEN WILL YOU BE 100% SURE THAT HE EXIST?

1. The nature of God is the nature of NATURE.
2. He doesn't want you to know his true nature 100% while you are still on earth.
3. You will be 100% sure that he exists after you are dead.

Does the manner in which you die matter to GOD? NO, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Now I will leave you in the hand of a scientist who died and saw it all, woke up and came to tell us how it looks like being dead.

hmm, who is that scientist?
Any link for me to read what he said about life after death?
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

undecided
stop forming funny
Re: Where Is God? by honourhim: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Is God on a holiday?

I worship him not.
I support no religion.

Where is God?

Here is my answer.

For the three people that died after night vigil- God never promised christians that they will not see death in this world neither did he promise us that christians will not die horrible death. Infact some of the apostles of Jesus died horrible death. Jesus himself experienced horrible death so theres nothing strange about what you said happened.

Concerning the cultism cases -
If you read thru the bible you ll understand that this world was not structured to be free of evil. It's a place where man has been given freedom to make good use of his brain and other attributes and gain or make bad use of it and suffer the consequences..
Those who engage in cultism chose to be in it. Yea their activities do affect innocent ones sometimes but that's a world mixed with good and evil. This is not to say that God does not deliver people from evil. He does but sometimes too one is caught up in the evil. That's part of life's process.
And of course God delivers the believer and unbeliever just as he allows the sun, the rain, the air etc upon both too.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by otemanuduno: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

hmm, who is that scientist?
Any link for me to read what he said about life after death?

Here is a link: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a03
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Where Is God? by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

okay, I'm going there
It's been there since 1992, but our religious belief wouldn't just let us do research for once. Ever wonder why the Americans don't care about religion? It is because of the experiences they have gathered.

I am glad I met Eartum who showed me the name of the man in a vision. Then I went to search him out on google and he's there.
Re: Where Is God? by UyiIredia(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:
stop forming funny
undecided
Re: Where Is God? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is a question that has obviously been going on for thousands of years and will continue to go on because "a thousand years is like a second to Him/Her/It"

On a side note tho...........

Have you noticed that Jazz, miracles and the rest occur only in Life threatning situations.
Re: Where Is God? by hopefulLandlord: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Hey 01Mysticdon

If God intrudes in everything that happens in this world, what then is the essence of the Free-will?

This is very wrong "ultimate freewill" would mean god doesn't interfere AT ALL

I agree he doesn't, do you?

We decide by ourselves when to do good and when to do bad. God doesn't decide that for us.

I'm sure the bible has stories about your god commanding people to kill each other, kill non virgins and take virgins for pleasure, but that's not your God choosing it, is he?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:12-18 KJV

Not every human commits adultery

But when evil comes against us, it is then that we would want God to prove that he is omni-present? Humans can't fool God.

Or maybe he doesn't exist, that's why he can't intervene both in "sin" that pleases us and sins that don't?

That makes more sense

God has given us free-will, and he allows us to do anything with it. We should live with the reality that anything that happens in this earth, be it bad or evil is our cause.

Omniscient god that gives freewill? Hows that possible?

He gave you freewill but knows what you'll chose

Sounds stupid

But your god can command his believers to rape virgins, take people as slaves and maltreat them, he can command entire cities destroyed and burnt to the ground but coming down to order cultists to be shooting around seems impossible for that same god

Okay

So don't blame God, let the evil humans continue misusing the free-will given to them.

Pure hogwash

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
I know where God is, God is embedded in that part of your brain where you conceive imagination prior to repetition of lie overtime. So it's stuck and inability to leaving that imagination is what is known as COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

A wise man once told me, Life is to be understood backward to live forward.
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I read the summary, I will read the details. I believe Yahweh is not God. But don't you think a powerful force made the universe? That force could be God.
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Hey 01Mysticdon

Where is God?
Why didn't Yahweh they serve capture the cultists?
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
SirWere:
This is a question that has obviously been going on for thousands of years and will continue to go on because "a thousand years is like a second to Him/Her/It"

On a side note tho...........

Have you noticed that Jazz, miracles and the rest occur only in Life threatning situations.
Yes
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
aaronson:
I know where God is, God is embedded in that part of your brain where you conceive imagination prior to repetition of lie overtime. So it's stuck and inability to leaving that imagination is what is known as COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

A wise man once told me, Life is to be understood backward to live forward.

abeg break the grammar
Re: Where Is God? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

It's been there since 1992, but our religious belief wouldn't just let us do research for once. Ever wonder why the Americans don't care about religion? It is because of the experiences they have gathered.

I am glad I met Eartum who showed me the name of the man in a vision. Then I went to search him out on google and he's there.
Thanks, I have read it.
Religion is nonsense.
Re: Where Is God? by hopefulLandlord: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Where is God?
Why didn't Yahweh they serve capture the cultists?

The same reason no amount of prayer would make a limb grow

Theists call every ambiguous pleasant occurrence "miracle"

Ever asked why only miracles that's not obvious or can be staged are what hear of?

You think no "faithful" human with one eye totally crushed hasn't prayed for god to stretch forth his hand and give him new eyes?

You think there's no "faithful" amputee that hasn't prayed fervently for god to restore his limb?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Ayo Oritsejafor Shops For N1billion For Multi-purpose Church Complex / Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.