Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here (2626 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / Amaechi All Smiles As He Stepout With Fashola At Channels TV Gala Night In Lagos / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
The lion of the tribe of Ubima, Ikwerre, Rivers, Niger Delta, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and the entire Universe has just been screened by Senate. All #ThesePeople should come in here and start their usual wailing and blabbing.

Pa Chukwudi44, accept my sympathy. RIP in Advance to Wike who promised to commit suicide if Amaechi's cleared.

@APCFans, y'all can screenshoot and post where the #wailers vowed that Amaechi would never be screened.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy All hail the lion of Ubima...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by halfcurrent(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Poser, please what's the update? has he been screened and cleared. Please give us update bro
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by FreeGlobe(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
why are you foaming in the mouth you this illiterate. Last I checked, Amaechi has not been confirmed. As far as I'm concerned the Pdp just took its best decision since democracy. it would be on record that Pdp boycotted Amaechi's nomination because of corruption. don't go and hide your head in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by demelza: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Any free otapiapia or rope? grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by dustmalik: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
demelza:
Any free otapiapia or rope? grin
Please, if you find any, give it to the lady above you grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by ODUBEZE: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
OP screening is different from confirmation and if he is confirmed without clearing the allegation against him, I will never again believe in PMB's fight against corruption.
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:
why are you foaming in the mouth you this illiterate. Last I checked, Amaechi has not been confirmed. As far as I'm concerned the Pdp just took its best decision since democracy. it would be on record that Pdp boycotted Amaechi's nomination because of corruption. don't go and hide your head in shame
[/s]

Coming from a fool who celebrates Ngige's appointment into the cabinet of the President s/he hates most. Why didn't you disown Ngige for being a member of Buhari's Cabinet. You're the most foolish fool ever!! Now gerrara here mehn!!

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by demelza: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
dustmalik:

Please, if you find any, give it to the lady above you grin grin
grin
@Keneking, this is your party, provide all necessary apparatus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
halfcurrent:
@Poser, please what's the update? has he been screened and cleared. Please give us update bro

He has been screened and cleared. We're awaiting his confirmation. The PDP Senators would always have their say, while we have our way!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
. Imagine ur statement pdp boycotted amaechi because of corruption allegation pdp d father and mother of corruption in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Imagine ur statement pdp boycotted amaechi because of corruption allegation pdp d father and mother of corruption in Nigeria

Do you honestly feel that transgendered knows what s/he's spewing?! Abeg leave that olodo joor!!

I believe most of them would have got to the hospital by now.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by FreeGlobe(f): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Coming from a fool who celebrates Ngige's appointment into the cabinet of the President s/he hates most. Why didn't you disown Ngige for being a member of Buhari's Cabinet. You're the most foolish fool ever!! Now gerrara here mehn!!
Ngige is originally Pdp. I started supporting Ngige in Pdp even before his paths crossed your president. The thing is you have never improved in reasoning
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Typical Nigerian is a talkative. They like to poke nose on matters that do not concern them.
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Ngige is originally Pdp. I started supporting Ngige in Pdp even before his paths crossed your president. The thing is you have never improved in reasoning
[/s]

Will you keep shut! Amaechi is your nightmare. Continue having orgasm at the mention of his names!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
...ma'am, keep saying it until you believe it. I cherish folks that console themselves after a lost cause....

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by judiciarypalava: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Very awful that the so called change agents never meant real change, hence they oppose the real CHANGE. NIGERIA is sinking by the day and instead of the "the leaders of tomorrow" to take centre stage, they are playing politics of agony.

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again...

Jonathan and his PDP senators sef

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Will you keep shut! Amaechi is your nightmare. Continue having orgasm at the mention of his names!
I don't give a flying fvck about Amaechi. now get lost. go prepare for your jamb
Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Demdem2: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher Drugpusher, Tomakint Tomafool, Oya come in here and lets discuss. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:
OP screening is different from confirmation and if he is confirmed without clearing the allegation against him, I will never again believe in PMB's fight against corruption.

2 questions for you.

1. Who would confirm Amaechi as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Buhari or the Senate? If not Buhari, what has it got to the with his anti-corruption fight?

2. Have you ever believed in PMB's fight against corruption? If YES, were you not among the people shouting witch-hunt when they started with Saraki?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't give a flying fvck about Amaechi. now get lost. go prepare for your jamb

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Have you ever heard of AAU? If you spew gibberish, I will unleash my guys from there on you. You never see anything yet. Product of a failed educational system. BTW, don't derail my thread. Be warned!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by mikolo80: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:
chai
this one is still giving himself hope
the Schmidt must be unbearable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:
chai
this one is still giving himself hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

chei see painment

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by coldsummer: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahahahahaha

They should all drop dead.

Amaechi must be a minister. Like it or not.

E pain you, go die

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by donphilopus: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
coldsummer:
Hahahahahaha

They should all drop dead.

Amaechi must be a minister. Like it or not.

E pain you, go die

Most of them may have been hospitalised by no. No trace of Chukwudi44, Severe-anus-shape, Mogeedee et al.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by Beremx(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by coldsummer: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of them may have been hospitalised by no. No trace of Chukwudi44, Severe-anus-shape, Mogeedee et al.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by omenka(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
sameer1212:
cheesy cheesy All hail the lion of Ubima...
Stop dwelling in the past. He's now the Lion of Africa, as confirmed by Momodu! grin

Wailers, cheap handkerchiefs for sale- buy one and get five free! grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by sandraokosun: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
u must be decieved if u think the pdp knew what it was doing, they didnt want to ask questions just to create the impression he wasnt accepted by them, but they cried when apc also had no question ask him to bow and go. They couldnt help but query apc to ask question. So whats the aim of pretending. Who cares if its on record pdp dont like ameachi. Even jesus was hated by jews. It remains for saraki to do the lai fluke

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here by dustydee: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
The lion of the tribe of Ubima, Ikwerre, Rivers, Niger Delta, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and the entire Universe has just been screened by Senate. All #ThesePeople should come in here and start their usual wailing and blabbing.

Pa Chukwudi44, accept my sympathy. RIP in Advance to Wike who promised to commit suicide if Amaechi's cleared.

@APCFans, y'all can screenshoot and post where the #wailers vowed that Amaechi would never be screened.
But he has not been cleared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks The Intellectaul Capacity To Rule Nigeria' - Professor Nwabueze / 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. / Powerful Reasons Why Yoruba Are Not Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.