Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

DAVIDO Looking Forward To His New Movie :JOHN ZEREBE - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DAVIDO Looking Forward To His New Movie :JOHN ZEREBE (534 Views)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Download Full Movie: John Wick Part 2 2017 720p Hd / Photos Of Davido On Set Of His Debut Movie ‘john Zerebe’ (behind The Screen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Looking Forward To His New Movie :JOHN ZEREBE by Thefinixblog1: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Davido aka Omo baba Olowo seems to be eager about his Hollywood debut as he puts a front cover of the movie ‘JOHN ZEREBE’ he starred in on his Instagram page.

Apparently he is a co-producer alongside his cousin Ikey Ojeogwu.

John Zerebe is a movie that illustrates the story of the son of a humble Pentecostal pastor. Meanwhile John is an intelligent and adventurous youth, who has the desires of life which are in deep contrast to the doctrines preached by his father in church every Sunday. John’s love for money, power, material abundance and fame forms the pivot upon which this drama unfolds. Stars in this movie includes Emma Blaq,Gloria Young, Kafiu Danklu, Mimi, Ike, and DLit

Personally I can’t wait to see this movie. Well done Davido!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Handsome / New Hollywood Movie "SHELTER" A Wrong Impression About The Nigerian Accent / Netflix Berths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.