Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lepacious Bose Shows Off Her New Figure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Shows Off Her New Figure (584 Views)

Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Shows Off Her New Figure by raysville(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Commedian, Lepacious Bose has surprised fans with a new shoot exclusively on BellaNaija. Lepacious Bose has been on her weightloss journey over the last past 12 months. According to Lepacious Bose, fans have been super supportive of her decision to improve her health through eating healthy and exercising.

In her own words:

“Being a professional comedian allows me turn anything into a joke and I often used my weight as a joke but this weight loss journey isn’t a joke, I still want to come down a few sizes more and I am determined, working very hard at it. The health benefits come first and if I can be honest, I actually feel better. I carry myself better now because carrying all that weight around was equivalent to me carrying three bags of rice which I didn’t realise until the load was dropped…Talk about my burden becoming lighter. Lol.
The only problem is I have to buy new clothes with every size I lose…and that’s very expensive, everytime I need to go out I panic because suddenly everything is now too big, its a new and strange experience for me, because everything used to be too small and tight lol”

see more pics by clicking the following link: http://raysville..com.ng/2015/10/lepacious-bose-shows-off-her-new-figure.html#more

Re: Lepacious Bose Shows Off Her New Figure by tmv10(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Top Star: Christiano Ronaldo Hangs Out With Friend / Kim, Kylie And Kourtney Joins Caitlyn Jenner In Her 66th Birthday Lunch / Would You Like To Use Rapper, Drake's Lipstick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.