Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 (11879 Views)

Breaking: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To Oct 27 / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by obadaye: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Don't mind them this senators dont want 2 justify money being spent on them...4yrs will soon b ova
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by Omeny: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
To hell with them! Let them resume 2020 less I care! This is the change Idiots are clamouring for! I wonder how many lives have been transformed for good! See changi koro koro! Yeye pple
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
I only care about Amaechi's ministerial screening. The rest I don't care.
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by nitrogen(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
dustydee:

They perform other oversight functions like committee sittings.

Hmmmmm.....Committee sittings, okay ooooo
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by sonssyo: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
lagging d nation behind,very soon we gona enter 2016,and they will still continue with their endless stories,APC na WASH.
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by EmagNig(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make dem do am sharperly jare.. Dey put naija people in suspence

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by petkoffDrake(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
October 27? dats my birthday!
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by nobeku: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
sagewonders:
I think Rotimi Amuechi killed today's screening with the BIGGEST LIE of the century .

Among all the LIES from APC Comfort Zone I think this Amuechi lies is among the top 3.
YOU have been thankfully given a job to wail for Atleast the next 42 and a half months..Arinze Amaechi!If you are igbo, you will understand what I just meant by that phrase.. Also, I can make it easy for you.. I have 35mm jute rope, 160feet long.. You can use it to do the needful.. I think Powdered Otapiapia is also available..
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by badesco(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
I can assured Nigerians that no screening would take place not later than 9th or 10th of November, 2015. IT IS ALL ABOUT POLITICKING.
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by Mykelpato(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have never taken bribe.

For more political jokes send "Rotimi Amaechi" to "33456"
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by Koolmexxi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dis people lazy die I swear.. This whole screening is a sham and total waste of time... Why not jus ask all d nominees to line up and "Take a bow". Like play like play dis year don dey end and absolutely nothing to show for it . Change is really here.
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by ihatesycophant(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
sagewonders:
I think Rotimi Amuechi killed today's screening with the BIGGEST LIE of the century .

Among all the LIES from APC Comfort Zone I think this Amuechi lies is among the top 3.
You seized to be a fool if you take him to court for lying on oath.
Re: Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na wa ohh, the whole thing is now getting boring. They should just round it up and let the ministers get down to work, they have already wasted a lot of time on this issue. Are the ministers going to turn stone to bread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo / 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo / Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.