Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! (733 Views)

"How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue / Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by jamoscofield(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello NairaLanders. I'm a first class Graduate of a Reputable Institution. Ever since I Graduated, I've began to involve myself in different kinds of Bet ranging from Sport bettings to Baba Ijebu.. I'm trying to leave this but I don't just know the spirit that's dragging me in.. & ive Not even win a single Dime but something just keep pushing me to Play again and again and again!!!. please fellow Nairalanders, how can I stop this...
cc lalasticlala
cc seun
#Help save a Graduate career..

Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make up your mind totally against it and PRAY. It is really an addiction. It is good you have done the most difficult part by admitting and coming out that there is a problem.
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
SELF DETERMINATION BRO.
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Determination
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by Sunexy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stake higher
grin
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by jamoscofield(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
modelmike7:
Make up your mind totally against it and PRAY. It is really an addiction. It is good you have done the most difficult part by admitting and coming out that there is a problem.

Thanks ... I do appreciate...
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by jamoscofield(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sunexy:
Stake higher grin
you are welcome..
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by Isryl02(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't know why I find your post very funny... Lol Sorry bro, I didn't mean to mock. It just sounds funny somehow... grin There's that inner strength in you, find it and you can do almost anything
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by peterjero(m): 3:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Sell your father's land, house if possible your certificate and stake higher you will surely win. And by the way your grammar is giving me doubt about your class of degree.
Re: Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! by Mobi47(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
jamoscofield

I was once in ur shoes...... hmmmm no b small thing o.the stuff is not a sin o, but its bad and I will never advice any of my palls to try it, infact, I hv been telling all my friends, to desist from betting...........God helped me to quit.....how? I had a week fasting from 6to6 just to quit betting and it worked.....since then I only check livescores.com and smile.......no more betting for me.....infact I hate betting with passion now,,,,it takes ur time and makes u to lose focus......Bro try the 6to6 fast for 7 days, and c..........gudnyt

inbetwn.......ur pics say u de win naa grin grin,,,,,last last, run o

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of CISA Certification / Career Advancement: The Inadequacy Of Hard Skills / Four Insanely Awesome Ways To Motivate Your Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.