Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG (813 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Certificate Scandal: Details Of What ABU VC Told Senate Committee / Amaechi Told Me ‘oga Is Not Happy’ After Supreme Court Affirmed Wike As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by NaijNewsToday: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi was today, October 22, 2015, screened by the Senate following his ministerial nomination by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ministerial Screening: 10 important thing Amaechi told Senate.

Amaechi’s screening was the centre of attention in the country due to the controversy that had surrounded it.

Here are 10 important things he said while facing the Senate:

*‘Corruption is difficult to define.’

*'If they send a girl to you to do something for her and you sleep with the girl, you are corrupt.'

*'I have never collected bribe in my life.'

*'We must also invest in Education; Some of our youths are unemployable'.

*'Why people don't invest in Nigeria is because the cost of investment is higher than the profit'

*'We must improve on the Social Rights of the people; if you have peace you'll have investors.'

*'If you invest in Agriculture & invest in Technology, you will hire as many workers as you can get'

*'I believe there is Change in the air, that is why I joined @APCNigeria '

*If I become the Minister for Niger Delta, the East - West Road will be first to be completed'.

*I believe there are resources in the Niger-Delta, that is why there is Militancy'

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/22/ministerial-screening-10-important-thing-amaechi-told-senate/

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/22/ministerial-screening-10-important-thing-amaechi-told-senate

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by bobbydbobo: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Whow
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by RoyalBlak007: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
I PRAY 00oo0ooh
Only God can save Nigeria sad
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by kossyablaze(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by Segadem(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
who told u corruption is difficult to define? why can't u ask GEJ?
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by olaafirst: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Say wat ever u like b4 senate my is you should pls don't disapoint me and fellow Nigeria wish you d very best of luck

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by WHOcarex: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Correct guy
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by stexsy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
APC clown
Amaechi the gay
Re: Ministerial Screening: 10 Important Thing Amaechi Told Senate. - TheNews.NG by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
This man Amaechi... hmmm, seems to be the most popular Nigerian. Everywhere Amaechi why?

(1) (Reply)

Half Of Vanuatu's Government Is Going To Jail / Tribunal Nullifies ‎bauchi House Of Assembly Member Election / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.