Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative (68184 Views)

Ikeja Electric Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Vfd Group Invite By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
How was today's chat? Does that went today for their own
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
angrybutsane:
How was today's chat? Does that went today for their own

when is yours?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by ryd3(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oops thanks for the heads up. Same question but others questions from the answers came in between the conversation mainly from the cv. Told that it was the last stage by the lady. Fingers, toes and ears crossed
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Next week tues
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
ryd3:
Oops thanks for the heads up. Same question but others questions from the answers came in between the conversation mainly from the cv. Told that it was the last stage by the lady. Fingers, toes and ears crossed
Okk then.... Hope to see you at the induction!!!
Congrats on advance

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
TheeRevelation:

How far??

How e be?
Mehn it was cool o,just a chat with the head of commercials ,intelligent lady and I enjoyed talking with her.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by shoksimba: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
suaveabbey:

Mehn it was cool o,just a chat with the head of commercials ,intelligent lady and I enjoyed talking with her.
Naija!!! I'm no sure you're not carried away by that intelligent lady
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Dahveydson(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
For those who will be leaving their jobs to pick up a new one with IKEDC, please can you link me up with your old job?

I am open to a pm. Thanks
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2015
suaveabbey:

Mhen!!! that woman is intelligent, smart and young!!! and heard as young as she is, she is one of the management ish! heard u cant be employed without seeing her!!!
What a woman...
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Oooops:

Mhen!!! that woman is intelligent, smart and young!!! and heard as young as she is, she is one of the management ish! heard u cant be employed without seeing her!!!
What a woman...

All these things you guys are saying about this woman too much o... What's her name?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Is that lady fair in complexion?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
angrybutsane:
Next week tues
Time?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
angrybutsane:
Is that lady fair in complexion?
yea. Any ish about her?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
codebrew85:
yea. Any ish about her?
Slim? Often smiles?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yea, why did you ask?
lobito007:

Slim? Often smiles?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
I think I met her today. She's quite young tho...if she's actually the same person you were referring to.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by enque(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
lobito007:
I think I met her today. She's quite young tho...if she's actually the same person you were referring to.

Hi, I sent u a mail.... pls cld u check n respond.
thanks
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by enque(f): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2015
pls are there ESR hopefuls with useful info on the status of the recruitment so far?
thanks
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Success in advance to all those going to be interviewed today!!! Bring good news back!!!

Oooops!!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Did anyone go today?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2015
angrybutsane:
Did anyone go today?
All the best as you go for yours today.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by TheeRevelation: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
@ Angrybutsane , Are you the cute lady in white top?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nope..wore suit.. very brief interview..they for just call us for phone and ask us grin

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by JAGZZ: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Deputy Head, Commercials .. She's a smart lady, she tackled me and I tackled her back especially during my questioning time.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by ryd3(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is there anyone for tomorrow?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Not sure there's any for tomorrow. I think everything ends today.
ryd3:
Is there anyone for tomorrow?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
angrybutsane:
Nope..wore suit.. very brief interview..they for just call us for phone and ask us grin
Lol.... Abi??
So i thought too. Why didn't they just call??
I travelled 6hrs for a 10minute interview with just one question asked!!!
I felt like wtf#
But in all.... It was an honour meeting that beautiful, smart, intelligent and humorous Lady!!!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oooops:

Lol.... Abi??
So i thought too. Why didn't they just call??
I travelled 6hrs for a 10minute interview with just one question asked!!!
I felt like wtf#
But in all.... It was an honour meeting that beautiful, smart, intelligent and humorous Lady!!!

Be happy it's one question cheesy
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
So when are we expecting feedback
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2015
When do you think? I'm thinking before the end of the week.
Oooops:
So when are we expecting feedback
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2015
codebrew85:
When do you think? I'm thinking before the end of the week.
Okk!!!
Am thinking same.... But i know our resumption will be January!!!
But make dem send d letter first!!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Oooops:

Okk!!!
Am thinking same.... But i know our resumption will be January!!!
But make dem send d letter first!!
abi, make we collect letter this month. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.