Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve (908 Views)

Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by myners007: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Newest movie producer in town, Genevieve Nnaji, speaks with CHUX OHAI about her new film and plans for the future

At a time many movie fans in Africa are wondering if she has called it quits with film acting, celebrated actress, Genevieve Nnaji, just announced the arrival of her own movie after what seems like a long hiatus from the lighted screen.

Titled ‘Road to Yesterday’, the movie is produced by the actress – funded straight from her own pocket with additional support from AfricanMagic, as she claims in an interview with our correspondent. But it is written and directed by Ishaya Bako.

Explaining why it has taken her a long time to join the growing ranks of new generation movie producers in the country, Genevieve says, “I chose to be an actress. Acting was what I had always wanted to do. I don’t think that I ever imagined myself producing a film. I love acting. If the Nigerian movie industry was as stable as it should be, I probably would have been on the set of a movie every day of my life and not be bothered about what goes on behind the camera. So it is a matter of choice and preference.”

Genevieve plays the lead role in ‘Road to Yesterday’ alongside Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel. Chioma Omeruah, Ebele Okaro and Oris Ehuero, among others featured in the movie.

Apart from Majid and Ebele, most of the actors and actresses are not part of the regular Nollywood crowd. Genevieve tells our correspondent that the departure from the ‘old’ crowd is deliberate.

She says, “It is part of our effort to open up Nollywood to more newcomers and to create opportunities for people who are very talented and who have the passion for this job. This is why we have somebody like Ishaya Bako in the team.”

But to the disappointment of those who have for long expected Genevieve to choose a life partner and finally walk down the aisle, marriage does not seem to be in her agenda yet. Asked when she would finally take the plunge, the actress replies that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage. But that she would make up her mind as soon as she meets the right person.

“I haven’t found the right man yet. When he comes, I’ll get married,” she says
http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/arts-life/i-havent-found-the-right-man-genevieve/
Dear Miss Genevieve,
I am appealing to you to take your time in finding the right man because God's time is the best. Atleast you have a daughter alreadyand you have made good fortune for your self, marriage can come any time but please give your self a target of not getting pass a certain age best known to you before finally settling down.Nairalan could be of an immense help to you in getting positive solution to your widely acclaimed procastinated marriage. Join the Forum and get the much needed help. On behalf of Seun and the rest of the largest family(Nairalanders) in the Africa , You are warmly Welcome.

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by menix(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2015
She should wait for my unborn child..

Excuse of a hoe..
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by maxti: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by themonk(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2015
undecided
Your type of man must be aliens then
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Stay unmarried then...
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2015
It's your life. Live it as you please. Marriage isn't the most important thing in life.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Chei make she wait for d second coming of Jesus...
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by madridguy(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2015
You better move the left man to your right or you get yourself clay and mold your right man. Iranu
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2015
H
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by buzquet(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Am a Good looking guy, tall, huge, sexy, light in complexion den I come join am wit beta beard and thick 8 packs. Genevieve, wetin u dey wait for? Come pick Ur man joo
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by donttouch: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Anyone here haste her contact? Want to propose to her the way my father taught me.

I really mean it ooo
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Let's hope you have the qualities the "right man" wants in a woman otherwise he will pass you and continue his search for a right woman.
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Burger01(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2015
She will find the right man after two children. Smh...undecided
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Burger01(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2015
dearpreye:
It's your life. Live it as you please. Marriage isn't the most important thing in life.
We hear you. Just make sure you remain single for the rest of your life.smiley
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by orobs93(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2015
But somebody is fckinn u
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by januzaj(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2015
ok

Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by AdeniyiA(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Right man well, Jesus is coming soon ...
Re: I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve by Haywhymido(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
When u old reach Gandalf, u go come across him.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shares Adorable New Photos On Ankara Dress [pics] / Laura Ikeji Takes A Tour,inside Linda’s Multi-million Naira Home(photos + Video) / Di’ja Shares Photo With Reekado banks & Cleo Thelma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.