Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him (37513 Views)

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:
And by so doing, she turned her unborn child to a fatherless one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And probably earn herself life in prisonment.

While an earlier thread bothered on a wife congratulating her hubby for a new wife,this one just killed hers because of a concubine...cluelessless of the highest order.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Princejboy(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Her group of witches don tell her to break 2egg that night,mayb she no see egg to break,bfor she remember say her hubby get eggs.egg crusher

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Toks2008:

And probably earn herself life in prisonment.

While an earlier thread bothered on a wife congratulating her hubby for a new wife,this one just killed hers because of a concubine...cluelessless of the highest order.

May God give us all patience. Na wa
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Rotimi47:
White women shoot & the crazy ones among black women crush things.
that means WOMEN generally are mentally unstable beings

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by OlayinkaM1(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why women love to break testicles these days as if they are mere eggs angry embarassed

Has it happened before??
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by ndcide(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Stories of female assault on male genitals is becoming too much.

If you are with a woman in the room, no matter what you feel, protect your genitals.

Even if she's giving a Mouth Action, hold a gun on one hand. Should in case.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Some women nd they wahala! na GOD go save us
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Generalk007: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2015
dat is d spirit of biafra women
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by ucnwafor(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Kai!! Walahi ba shide hakani
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by macho44(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/police-brutality-my-brothers-started-talking-sister/

Hmmmmm!, this ur story eeehn!, e pass story for the gods ooooo. Na story for d ancestors be this.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by loomer: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided undecided

Aminat, na so u abandon me ba?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Kimoni: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2015
madridguy:
I stand against all types of domestic violence and abuse and I bind every evil spirit associated with them.

Violence against men is getting alarming this day and I think its call for drastic action. I believe so many women now take WEED and excess codeine cos its getting too much of them. This is time we men should form MEN RIGHT GROUP to fight for our right. I can't imagine the grade of pain the helpless man would suffered before he gave up. RIP to him and his friend.

Moral lesson : Do not marry a MAD woman as a wife Do not CHEAT on a mad wife.

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
It must be your biafran mom
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by engrjacuzzi: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Aguleri the village where Gulder Ultimate Search season 10 was hosted. no wonder it wasn't aired this year.

some women don't deserve to be settled marriage wise
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by adorable29(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2015
ChiSun27:
What a painful way to die.

Now that the man is dead....how will the wife cope with her pregnancy?

Most Nigerian ladies....always having their brains at their anu*s.

Oh please STFU!

I guess you have NEVER heard a Nigerian man kill before, intentionally or otherwise.
Yet only a stu_pid fowl like you will come out and generalise that "most Nigerian men have their brains in their anus"! Although, you perfectly fit the description sha!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2015
One bottle of orijin to the woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by bamirotola: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Choi......Ladies of nowadays....Even my current GF threatens to crush my balls at any slight offense.
Bro FLEE don't RUN...
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by anonimi: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2015
I hope she can work enough to raise HER baby.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by anumide(f): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why women love to break testicles these days as if they are mere eggs angry embarassed
aren't they mere eggs?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by freshvine(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
xynerise:
So she doesn't want the man to be buried? Could it be that all his friends that influenced him to cheat dies mysteriously?

The dead husband was ACCUSED of cheating and not CAUGHT cheating.

The friend's death might be circumstantial otherwise we might go spiritual by saying the woman is possessed and married to a marine husband, how about that?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
Fear Aguleri people

Wicked woman frm pit of Hell..
May she rot in a maximum prison..

Buh e b like say the dead man self wicked, cous him dey suspect say him friend fit go climb him wife, him kukuma kill the friend..

Ogwo Ego, she has used his testicles for blood money, dont be suprised when u see her driving N17m jeep.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Fearcom(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
Black women are evil.

Heard of a black woman in the U.S whose hubby suddenly disappeared after she had publicly accused him of cheating. She was arrested when there was suspected foul play that she had murdered her husband. He was NEVER FOUND. lipsrsealed

It was suspected that she HACKED her hubby to very small pieces and then burned it as the information downloaded on her laptop shows she was searching for information on how to cut up a body, hack a body into several pieces, where to burn a body etc embarassed
But that isn't the end of the story.....the bitach had been CHEATING on him angry as Her boyfriend who was fucckking her testified against her that she had told him that she was going to murder her husband. After the hubby disappeared, she told him,'the thing I told you, about; I've DONE IT'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Jealousy can be deadly if it isnt controlled. What an evil, foolish woman. R.I.P 2 d dead. May God put an end 2 dis evil tragedy. So sad. shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by elsim(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Why buy "frozenfood" when we offer "farm fresh" @ bushmannnigeria.com

For all things farm fresh;snails, beef, whole chicken, seafood and more.

We go a step further by delivering to your preferred location within lagos

Call ;09053578552 or whassap:08038609720.
BBM :2ADD5340

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by harry509: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
Fear Aguleri people

Wicked woman frm pit of Hell..
May she rot in a maximum prison..

Buh e b like say the dead man self wicked, cous him dey suspect say him friend fit go climb him wife, him kukuma kill the friend..
lolz.... Bros I like d engine oil wey u take service ur brain oh.... I guess is AZ oil.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by harry509: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/police-brutality-my-brothers-started-talking-sister/

hmmmmM! Most nigeria women their hrt is so despirate n wicked am nt suprise @ all. God pls take me away 4rm wicked woman. RIP.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Fearcom:

Heard of a black woman in the U.S whose hubby suddenly disappeared after she had publicly accused him of cheating. She was arrested when there was suspected foul play that she had murdered her husband. He was NEVER FOUND. lipsrsealed

It was suspected that she HACKED her hubby to very small pieces and then burned it as the information downloaded on her laptop shows she was searching for information on how to cut up a body, hack a body into several pieces, where to burn a body etc embarassed
But that isn't the end of the story.....the bitach had been CHEATING on him angry as Her boyfriend who was fucckking her testified against her that she had told him that she was going to murder her husband. After the hubby disappeared, she told him,'the thing I told you, about; I've DONE IT'
what MANNER of evil is this.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Any small fight na men blokos women go first grab.Why the man no grab her hair extension or earrings and pull it with force.Dem no born her well make she no leave his blokos alone.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by onatisi(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Painful way to die
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by greatcid02(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls we shld be careful wit de kind of women we move wit dis days. Their hearts are filled wit evil.

May God help us!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmM! Most nigeria women their hrt is so despirate n wicked am nt suprise @ all. God pls take me away 4rm wicked woman. RIP.
And they say they are weaker vessels.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him by greatcid02(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls we shld be careful wit de kind of women we move wit dis days. Their hearts are filled wit evil.

May God help us![color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.