Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead (2826 Views)

Goliath Skull Found In Holy Land With David Stone Still At His Forehead - PHOTO / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by ab2care: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2015
This new born baby girl was born with Allahu (ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ) in her forehead in a church at Abeje street, Ajegunle Apapa Lagos.

Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by benedictnsi(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Please what is Allahu
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by FlySly05: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Dem don come with their lies again.
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by ab2care: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
Please what is Allahu
Allahu means God

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by ab2care: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
FlySly05:
View the picture or you go the place and confirm it yourself
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by Royalfurnitures: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
God is great

Adore your home with our durable furnitures at affordable price
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by Ayoemrys(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2015
end time things
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by ab2care: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
I expect this to be in front page
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by Ahmba: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
ab2care:
I'm with you on that
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by FlySly05: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2015
ab2care:
View the picture or you go the place and confirm it yourself

All na propaganda abeg. Se na today.
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by cosby02(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2015
FlySly05:
You dont have to against it cos its not in tandem with whatever your belief is. Just walk away with your mouth sealed.
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by cosby02(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2015
ab2care:
Seconded
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by kevoh(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Where the doctors, midwives and nurses in the house, is that how a ''normal' new born's forehead skin colour supposed to look like? Hope we are not looking at a congenital birth defect that can be taken care of with immediate effect before things get out of hand?

2 Likes

Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by cosby02(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by Remilekun101: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Why did you people dye the head of the child?..[/size]

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by FlySly05: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
cosby02:

You dont have to against it cos its not in tandem with whatever your belief is. Just walk away with your mouth sealed.

Well I chose to exercise my freedom of expression, you have a problem with that ?
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by MissSlimbody(f): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
All I see is a cute little angel kisskiss with black blemish on her forehead.

Allahu indeed undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by cosby02(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2015
FlySly05:

Well I chose to exercise my freedom of expression, you have a problem with that ?
Express it reasonably
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by ab2care: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=14pt]Why did you people dye the head of the child?..[/size]
you don't have to go againt it go there and confirm it, if its dye or natural
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
II Thessalonians 2:9.
“Even him, whose coming is after the
working of Satan with all power and signs and LYING WONDERS.”

To those who are deceived by what the op wrote,to them, they are true signs
or evidences that portend certain
conclusions. A lying sign or wonder could be a cleverly conceived substitute for a true sign or wonder. The lying sign not only leads astray, but it serves to confirm man in error and thus keeps him from truth that would set him free.
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by egokudiowomoney: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
that is not Allahu that is there because I know Arabic very well.the baby face being squeezed to form marks does not indicate it is Allah (God) that is written there.
Re: New Born Baby With Allahu In Her Forehead by tpiah11: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2015
You folks just consider nothing sacred.

The site owner is very proud of this.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Insertion To The Bible 1 John 5 :7 / ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven / I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.