Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival (5135 Views)

Dino Melaye Recall, Dead On Arrival - Senate / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Buhari Has My Vote 2019 Dead Or Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu.. I dnt agree with what you said but im not gona kill you cos u said it.. Thats what my signature means... It doesnt stop me from telling u to shut the fhuck when your are talking nonsense... My own opinion tongue
Truth is bitter. You're not happy because of what I said about your illiterate Presidiot, That doesn't change anything though. You can kiss a viper if you don't like it.
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Truth is bitter. You're not happy because of what I said about your illiterate Presidiot, That doesn't change anything though. You can kiss a viper if you don't like it.
hehehe severe-ape still talking? Didnt i just tell u politely to shut the fhuck you illiterate ape? cheesy
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by QuotaSystem: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
The PDP is resorting to lies, deceit and ethno-religious politics again after it failed them in 2015.

When Namadi relied on PDP theory and shouted "Osibanjo owns 5000 churches, don't vote for an infidel", he didn't know he was digging the PDP's grave...

When Mama Piss relied on PDP theory and shouted " Don't vote for born troway", she didn't know she was paving her way back to waterless Otuoke...

Now the ape with the severed anus is here promoting PDP theory again with "The north does not vote for infidels" and are aiming for 2019 based on that theory, instead of by selling hopes and ideas undecided

Tonyebarcanista your boy is spraying Oha soup on the wall you're painting; only a mad man does the same thing twice and expects a different result.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hehehe severe-ape still talking? Didnt i just tell u politely to shut the fhuck you illiterate ape? cheesy
You know who is an illiterate.

.... And that's the dull'ard currently in Aso rock. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You know who is an illiterate.

.... And that's the dull'ard currently in Aso rock. smiley
you know who should shut the fhuck up? Severe_ape and that dunce we voted out of aso rock cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
you know who should shut the fhuck up? Severe_ape and that dunce we voted out of aso rock cheesy
Nah... Jonathan is already quiet. But zombies still talk about him like their lives depends on it.

The cow who you voted should start working instead of gallivanting around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nah... Jonathan is already quiet. But zombies still talk about him like their lives depends on it.

The cow who you voted should start working instead of gallivanting around.
well the ediot ruined everything before he shut the fhuck up leaving someone else to clean his nasty mess...its easier to mess but hard to clean up.. Same way you wnt shut the fhuck up till u damage stuff with meaningless talk.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
well the ediot ruined everything before he shut the fhuck up leaving someone else to clean his nasty mess...its easier to mess but hard to clean up.. Same way you wnt shut the fhuck up till u damage stuff with meaningless talk.
Zombie, I ain't gonna shut up. Not now, you can go and report me to DSS or The Dull'ard himself.
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, I ain't gonna shut up. Not now, you can go and report me to DSS or The Dull'ard himself.
heheheheh as stu.pid as jonadunce himself.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
heheheheh as stu.pid as jonadunce himself.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

As dull as Poohari_ himself. cheesy
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As dull as Poohari_ himself. cheesy
copy copy severed-ape ... as dumb as jonadumb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
copy copy severed-ape ...
as dumb as jonadumb cheesy
Serving you lowlife a dose of your own medicine.

Zombie as dull and stupid_ as Poohari_. smiley
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Serving you lowlife a dose of your own medicine.

Zombie as dull and stupid_ as Poohari_. smiley
severed ape... Shut the fhuck up already... You are begining to sound even more dumb....

Why are every jonadunce fan dumb? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
severed ape... Shut the fhuck up already... You are begining to sound even more dumb....

Why are every jonadunce fan dumb? cheesy
Zombie scum. Why are all B00HARI fans Illiterate and dull like him?

Please come and shut me up. B00HARI can't do it, talk more of an irrelevant zombie like you.
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie scum. Why are all B00HARI fans Illiterate and dull like him?

Please come and shut me up. B00HARI can't do it, talk more of an irrelevant zombie like you.

ofcourse i do not expect a dumb certified wailer like you to shut the fhuck up at the right time...

oya cry me a river dumb dumb cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by basilo101: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
sandraokosun:
Have any one noticed their hasnt been any single press conference from the opposition pdp in the northern states. It shows you a reflection of what is on ground. The pdp northern chapters has been soaked into the change mantra, even till date none of them want to be seen as been against buhari to avoid been lynched or their offices burnt down as the north remains the same as it was during election.
It shows the hate wasnt just to gej as the wailers wanted us to believe.
In the north its death to pdp as a whole, and even the move by the pdp to immediately gather northern support by zoning its 2019 to them hasnt changed anything.
Pdp in the north is still scared to even critisize pmb, the pocket of unkwown half born northerners that critisize pmb do so at the comfort of their maitama abuja homes.
The problem wasnt the north getting candidate frm pdp.
Its about the fact that pdp is death to them, and pmb as president isnt helping pdp course.
Olisa metuh blamed pdp colosal loss on the pdp personal attack on then gmb, he further said if pdp had made such remark on ojuku pdp would have also lost east. It shows you the reason pdp and its team are scared of pmb, they cant even critisize him for fear of been lynched by the north which they have zoned their ticket to.
Fayose,ffk are the only ones that would dare, we know they have leaking mouths naturally.
How many northerners in pdp or outside pdp can dare even critise pmb, even when the innocent man would not use a finger on them (ask fayose).
It leads us to the same point were pdp would be voiceless against pmb in the north, after doing everything to compensate them, north treat them like outcast.
As the weeks, and years roll in, the more pmb cultlike followership, the more pdp even tries to please pmb so as to get in the good book of the north.
Whatever candidate they present either the weak dwawanbo or the unkwown ribadu changes nothing just as it changes nothing now that the north knw pdp zoned to them. When pdp top causus man like akpabio can praise his rival(pmb) and call him man of integrity at a large gathering like the senate floor on the screening of udoma as minister, it shows you all the pdp can do is praise pmb and give him soft landing to appease the north.
They say pmb intimitated akpabio with efcc, but did he also intimidate all the pdp senators even murray bruce who distinguish himself frm stv not politics fraud.
Truth is it was a ploy to make way for ameachi and not be seen to be an obstacle to pmb progress again by the north.
Its gullible supporters failed to read that, thats why u see akpabio only job is to say I SECOND every motion by ndume.
You would be seeing more of these as it goes on.
The pdp battling hard to be on pmb goodbooks, so the north can accept them.
Then tell me how u hope to beat pmb by making it easy for him.
Go and check Dogara's comittee chairmen. PDP 45, APC 48, also Saraki opted for a PDP deputy to stop APC from having their way, what makes u think 2019 will be different?. continue fo.ling urself that the north hate PDP, they hate GEJ for refusing to drop his ambition in 2015 dats all, with GEJ out, there will be realignments. stop hoping that SW stand a chance to produce president
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
ofcourse i do not expect a dumb certified wailer like you to shut the fhuck up at the right time...

oya cry me a river dumb dumb cheesy
Yeah Yeah. I won't give you that privilege. wink
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah Yeah. I won't give you that privilege. wink
hahahahahah now you are gonna shut the fhuck up.... See how reverse psychology made a childish, certified illeterate wailer to shut the fhuck up.... Hahahahahahah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hahahahahah now you are gonna shut the fhuck up.... See how reverse psychology made a childish, certified illeterate wailer to shut the fhuck up.... Hahahahahahah cheesy

Common English this illiterate don't understand.

I said I won't give you the privilege of "shutting up", Because I know my comments annoys you zombies.
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Common English this illiterate don't understand.

I said I won't give you the privilege of "shutting up", Because I know my comments annoys you zombies.
lmao.... Ok second out come... Oya lemme get a bucket... Start crying... Amadioha strike your yansh if you stop talking... Talk till you die shithead... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by chrisblack: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
glassjar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I HAVE trash my pdp member card .

I AM A FREE BIAFRA CITIZEN . grin grin grin grin grin
Ibos will never seize to amaze me.Now you are biafra all because your PDP lost.If you be Miafra na your gbege.Bad looser

1 Like

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by francoray(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....

1 Like

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao.... Ok second out come... Oya lemme get a bucket... Start crying... Amadioha strike your yansh if you stop talking... Talk till you die shithead... cheesy
Yeah!... I will keep talking as long as I still have breath in me. I'm talking here and on other threads, You will see my comments when they make front page and you will be tormented by them. cheesy

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin see zombie telling human being to keep shut!... grin
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah!... I will keep talking as long as I still have breath in me. I'm talking here and on other threads, You will see my comments when they make front page and you will be tormented by them. cheesy

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin see zombie telling human being to keep shut!... grin
hehehehe mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hehehehe mumu cheesy
Bros go read my comments for front page. cheesy
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bros go read my comments for front page. cheesy
who get time to dey read mumu comment from a dumb wailer cheesy
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
who get time to dey read mumu comment from a dumb wailer cheesy
As long as you're still a member of Nairaland, you must be reading my posts, whether you like it or not. tongue
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As long as you're still a member of Nairaland, you must be reading my posts, whether you like it or not. tongue
ofcourse, not until nairaland made age verification and mental evaluation mandatory before registration, we wnt stop reading mountain of garbage from dumb scumbags like yourself... Im already use to it..thats why i asked you to cry me a river.... tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
ofcourse, not until nairaland made age verification and mental evaluation mandatory before registration, we wnt stop reading mountain of garbage from dumb scumbags like yourself... Im already use to it..thats why i asked you to cry me a river.... tongue grin
It's a good thing you're used to it. Brace up zombie cheesy

I know how you feel now, you be like, "How I wish I can give this guy an everlasting ban angry " hehehehehehehehehehe... Severus Snape have got more enemies than friends, which is a good thing for me. Haters gon hate. cool
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's a good thing you're used to it. Brace up zombie cheesy

I know how you feel now, you be like, "How I wish I can give this guy an everlasting ban angry " hehehehehehehehehehe... Severus Snape have got more enemies than friends, which is a good thing for me. Haters gon hate. cool
heheheheh mumu o... Keep yarning dust... Severed_ape. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by SeverusSnape(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
heheheheh mumu o... Keep yarning dust... Severed_ape. cheesy

Zombie, keep replying "dust".
Re: PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival by ThisMeansWAR: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Zombie, keep replying "dust".
mumu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) / SARS Police Broke A Chair On A Man's Head, Terrified And Arrested INEC Officials / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.