Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) (987 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / 2 Feared Dead As Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic (graphic Photo) / 2 Feared Dead As Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) by dtermined(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2015

Earlier last week, we reported that robbers robbed some banks at FESTAC now from my source again, it has been disclosed again that robbers strike in Lagos Traffic killing atleast two persons.. more details below..

A group of suspected armed robbers, Thursday, attacked motorists in traffic congestion at the Costain area of Lagos state, leaving about two persons dead.

The bandits were said to be robbing motorists at the Eko Bridge, which links the Costain area, City Today reports.

When the hoodlums, who were robbing from one vehicle to another, got to a car and ordered the occupants to wind down their windows, the occupants refused to comply and this angered the robbers who shot the two occupants dead.

An onlooker, who simply identified himself as Onwuyali, said: “We were in a serious gridlock at the Costain area when armed robbers, who cashed in on the traffic situation started robbing motorists.

“Our bus was robbed, after which the robbers went to a car in front of ours. I saw one of the armed robbers, arguing with the occupants of the vehicle. I later heard about five gunshots.

“One of the robbers was searching the car while others were firing into the air.

“The shooting caused serious rout, as motorists abandoned their vehicles and scampered for safety. Some courageous ones, who tried to zoom off, hit other vehicles. It was when people were going to work, so the commotion was too much,” the eyewitness added.

Another witness, Joel Omojola, said when they heard gun shots, he and his family immediately abandoned their vehicle and ran for safety.

“When we heard the gunshots, my family and I thought that they were bank robbers that raided FESTAC Town two weeks ago, so we abandoned our vehicle and took to our heels,” Omojola said.

Meanwhile, all efforts to get in touch with the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, were abortive.

Subsequently, a bus driver who didn’t want his name mentioned, said, “Don’t bother to reach those thieves. When they can hear gun shots, do you think they will come any closer? All they know is to collect money from innocent people, seat belt palava,” he noted.

http://www.infogistz.com/2015/10/viewer-discretion-robbers-strike-in.html
Re: Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) by kemlily(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
One day bush meat go catch the hunter.....all dis robbery here and there ehnnnn

you will all be caught one day

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) by dtermined(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
this is really graphic to see..
Re: Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) by CharlyNick: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Viewer Discretion indeed
Re: Viewer Discretion: Robbers Strike In Lagos Traffic, Kill Two (photos Inside) by dtermined(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Viewer Discretion indeed
i don't know why this news is not hitting the frontpage?

(1) (Reply)

VIEWER DISCRETION: ISIS Stone 2 Men Accused Of Homosexuality To Death / Punch Quoted A Picture From Nairaland On Robbery Report / Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.