Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja (988 Views)

Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by Ndlistic(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is quite unfortunate...the level of
insecurity in the country. This tragic story
and gruesome pictures where shared on
Facebook by a concerned Nigerian who
highlighted what the horrific ordeal an
armed robbery victim passed through. See
below;
This is a very touching story, please viewers
discretion! This lady, Mrs Glory Uzoh moved
from Lagos to Abuja with her two adopted
children. Unfortunately armed robbers raided
her estate, they went from door to door and
killed some of the residents. Her neighbour
who was four month pregnant after eight years
of waiting was killed, the deceased's husband
was badly injured and his legs were
amputated. Mrs Glory was shot severally and
left for dead but eventually survived through
the grace of God.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-see-what-armed-robbers.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm the number one advocate for jungle justice against armed robbers! I've experienced it so I know how terrible they are. If you are an armed robber reading this, may God punish you and you shall die a coward's death, painful and shameful death unless you change!
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
'Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil......'
May evil be far from us and the plans of the wicked fail.

May God heal you completely madam.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by Mhizkel(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lord of Mercy!!!!!! shocked shocked

Such a terrible ordeal.
Some people are so heartless.
Get well Mrs Glory cry
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by gunuvi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Operation kill all robbers should be enforced.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by pyyxxaro: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who send me go open this topic now

Now this food go waste

Thank God for her life

All robbers shud be thrown into crocodile's den
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by utenwuson: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
u rob some1 hard earned money. u stil av d nerve 2 kill n bruise em like ds!!! God ma know say na Jungle justice sure pass 4 all kinda criminals
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Pretty Woman In Abuja by Flexherbal(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thank God for her life.

(1) (Reply)

Philanthropist Rescued Child Abandoned By Family They Claimed He Was Witch (PICS / End Time Pastor Caught With Pants Down (pictures) / Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.