Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia (32123 Views)

Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Phame: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Lol, get ready to take d shit or detach ur blokos
grin grin grin sake of say I wan serve for east, I no go knack again?

They can't do sh!t...
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by noble2faith(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na wa ooo. The same state I will be leaving lagos for on this coming tuesday. This is a bad omen!!!
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
anicho:

You need serious psychological help.
Lets imagine u were among d corpers buh u're innocent about any sexual attrocities done by ur mates. I'm sure ur families wld like it if u were d one killed. Right

So long as they are Yoruba, they're not innocent.
Their d.icks do the thinking for them.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by onatisi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
anicho:

You need serious psychological help.
Lets imagine u were among d corpers buh u're innocent about any sexual attrocities done by ur mates. I'm sure ur families wld like it if u were d one killed. Right
he pulled ur legs and u fell for it. He only wanted you to react grin
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phame:
grin grin grin sake of say I wan serve for east, I no go knack again?

They can't do sh!t...

I can only wish u luck
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
he pulled ur legs and u fell for it. He only wanted you to react grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

Hmmmmm. What wnt we hear on Nairaland. So Igbos, Hausas that serve in other places dont indulge in such acts? smh

They don't
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Nobody said nothing about tribe but if you go to the south east and mess with their girls, you may not live to share the experience with your ever hor.ny Yoruba colleagues
I've been here (south east) for 4years n I've been fukking dia girls like tomorrow no de.....u can't do shit about dat....Besides dem igbo girls like what I do to them

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Dubemkelly(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
What da f**k! Young boys been using corps members to display their useless strength
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Lilimax(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai!,
Ibeku nkem? undecided
What suddenly came upon them
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

They don't

Just hear yourself cheesy

No arguments uhn
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
KingEli:
I've been here (south east) for 4years n I've been fukking dia girls like tomorrow no de.....u can't do shit about dat....Besides dem igbo girls like what I do to them

Yaayyy..... hw that one come benefit us now? undecided
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
KingEli:

Hehe, there's a difference between been here and will come, you're family now.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by prideofscience: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
stupid Igbo peoples. pEOLE THAT LACK ORIENTATION. I REMEMBERED WHEN I SERVED THERE, DE NEVER RESPECT COPERS.
KUDOS TO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

Just hear yourself cheesy

No arguments uhn

I can hear myself and I made sense
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by spencekat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ibeku High School
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Rastamann: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Menn! This NYSC nonsense should stop.
Why will the government expose young graduates to dangers that can take their life after all the hassles and stress of moving from primary school to secondary school and then tertiary schooling?
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by nigeriancuban: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
lol,bad things happening since 19bc,corp members should be very careful coz no one will come to your rescue when such things happen,speaking from experiene
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

I can hear myself and I made sense

Oya no vex cheesy
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
prideofscience:
stupid Igbo peoples. pEOLE THAT LACK ORIENTATION. I REMEMBERED WHEN I SAVE THERE, DE NEVER RESPECT COPERS.
CONDUCE TO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS RESPECT.

You served and also passed out from a university in Nigeria.
It takes a genius to read the thrash you just posted above.

Asking you to return to JSS3 wouldn't be a bad advice.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by babaireti(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
It was either they wanted to RAPE/SODOMISE or CANNIBALISE those Corpers ,that is what those DOGS knows how to do best
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

Oya no vex cheesy

Don't mind me abeg.
#peace

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Asiri1991: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
The same experience I had in Otuoke. Thank God October 15th is gone.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Asiri1991: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
The same experience I had in Bayelsa. Thank God October 15th is gone.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by prideofscience: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
TRASH SON OF DEMON. U OPENED UR HANDS TO TYPE THIS IGBO SENSE WORDS FOR ME? MAY GOD ARREST UR HANDS IN JESUS NAME sad
CARLOSZ:

You served and also passed out from a university in Nigeria.
It takes a genius to read the thrash you just posted above.

Asking you to return to JSS3 wouldn't be a bad advice.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by Evablizin(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is God ooo
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by macville2: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Atana ha uta, Ndi kopa emewala ha obi

okwa ya, mana ha gara ime ka ndi isi ochichi ha mara tupu ha paliwe mma
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ibeku is like Fulani in our place, they have the same blood as they are incharge of cows killing.
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
macville2:

okwa ya, mana ha gara ime ka ndi isi ochichi ha mara tupu ha paliwe mma

Obuna imaghi ka Ndi Isi ochichi si eme?
Re: Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia by CARLOSZ: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
prideofscience:
TRASH SON OF DEMON. U OPENED UR HANDS TO TYPE THIS IGBO SENSE WORDS FOR ME? MAY GOD ARREST UR HANDS IN JESUS NAME sad

I just gave an illiterate like u an advice, its never too late bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.