Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) (2862 Views)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / See Water Running Out From A Tree In FUTO (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by newsbreaker1: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
It sickened me to see the state at which Nigerian educational system is today, is at it worst state, lacking of funding or not enough funding has lead to the state where Nigeria educational system is, it sickened me has a student to leave under hard conditions to receive education at which after my degree i wont find a job, no wonder why they said Nigerian graduate are half-baked, a system where student don't have enough facilities to receive proper education, where the lecturers are too lazy to teach and some will put the whole blame on the student when they fail and not the lecturer because they once under go the system, recently we heard about the protest in UNILAG where student protested about the bed bug believe me there is more to it, i wonder how they want student to go back home with good health. just today when i was about to cook in my room(i wont mention hostel for privacy sake) i had to go to the last floor to fetch water, trust me you cant regularly find water on your floor, had to go to and fro on a long dangerous staircase to fetch water, dangerous in what sense u asked?, i don't know how my times i heard students slipping while descending the stairs, i shared among the experience too, initially you will think the water is clean and manageable until you tried boiling it, what u will see will surely amaze you, see the picture taken before and after boiling the water as prove, i know many people that has experienced this will testify to it.
N.B this article is not to ridicule the name of this great school am also a student here but for the better future of my fellow student i was compiled to write this. and i would love to see this making front page
this doesn't imply all unilag hostel water is like dis.
this also is my first article mind my English thou grin grin grin grin
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by HungerBAD: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wait.

You mean the Great Unilag?you mean a School that is literally by the Lagoon has no good drinking water?a Federal University? the NUMBER ONE Noise maker in the Nigeria Educational System?wow.

Knew Unilag was going down, from when they started employing RAPISTS to become Lecturers.

Make UNU Buy pure Water.

lalasticlala.Seun come and see.

2 Likes

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nicolars(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op u too dey lie ooooo

Na lie oooo
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by TOMTOM15(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by newsbreaker1: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nicolars:
Op u too dey lie ooooo

Na lie oooo
who told you am lying, what will i gain from it, cheap popularity? what will that give me, am even staying anonymous online, so you should know am not for that am here for the change!

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by clementnoble22(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
NEW HALL EEEEE

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by maestromedal(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
All dis tricks 2 tarnish the reputation of UNILAG is not gonna bring ur desired result,return ur konga water from where u fetch am and get a life nd dnt 4get 2 return d pot...

2 Likes

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by maestromedal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wait.

You mean the Great Unilag?you mean a School that is literally by the Lagoon has no good drinking water?a Federal University? the NUMBER ONE Noise maker in the Nigeria Educational System?wow.

Knew Unilag was going down, from when they started employing RAPISTS to become Lecturers.

Make UNU Buy pure Water.

lalasticlala.Seun come and see.
ur skul pls
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nicolars(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
maestromedal:
All dis tricks 2 tarnish the reputation of UNILAG is not gonna bring ur desired result,return ur konga water from where u fetch am and get a life nd dnt 4get 2 return d pot...

Lol abi o... Make op dey talk in own

2 Likes

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by yungest(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
tot water bugs would b seen in d water.....anyway a bag of pure water is just btw d range of 100-200naira,buy 1 instead of wasting ur money on drinks
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by dare9ja: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's a big lie!!
You just want to make it to the front page*

Bloggers, writers beware in using fake unilag news to promote ur blog*

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Fynestboi: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
dare9ja:
That's a big lie!!
You just want to make it to the front page*

Bloggers, writers beware in using fake unilag news to promote ur blog*

Prove him wrong bro. .. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dirty no dey Kill Africa Man grin!!!

In my school, Most of us that don't drink tap water are the ones that always have problems with health, The Niqqaas that Dan the unclean tap water steadily seldom fall sick!!!

Docs on this thread, Any explanation for that

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by opeaceo: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Very big lie, who on campus drinks water from the tap or use it to cook??
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Arithmetic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
opeaceo:
Very big lie, who on campus drinks water from the tap or use it to cook??
You might not be sure of what is happening in his hostel.
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by micholalo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
newsbreaker1:
It sickened me to see the state at which Nigerian educational system is today, is at it worst state, lacking of funding or not enough funding has lead to the state where Nigeria educational system is, it sickened me has a student to leave under hard conditions to receive education at which after my degree i wont find a job, no wonder why they said Nigerian graduate are half-baked, a system where student don't have enough facilities to receive proper education, where the lecturers are too lazy to teach and some will put the whole blame on the student when they fail and not the lecturer because they once under go the system, recently we heard about the protest in UNILAG where student protested about the bed bug believe me there is more to it, i wonder how they want student to go back home with good health. just today when i was about to cook in my room(i wont mention hostel for privacy sake) i had to go to the last floor to fetch water, trust me you cant regularly find water on your floor, had to go to and fro on a long dangerous staircase to fetch water, dangerous in what sense u asked?, i don't know how my times i heard students slipping while descending the stairs, i shared among the experience too, initially you will think the water is clean and manageable until you tried boiling it, what u will see will surely amaze you, see the picture taken before and after boiling the water as prove, i know many people that has experienced this will testify to it.
N.B this article is not to ridicule the name of this great school am also a student here but for the better future of my fellow student i was compiled to write this. and i would love to see this making front page
this also is my first article mind my English thou grin grin grin grin
cc:lalasticlala

Op u are just too dumb. What will u gain from getting to front page? Am a confirm std of UNILAG and there's nothing of such, UNILAG pure water sachet is just 5naira 60cl for that matter,, Op grow up abeg

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by opeaceo: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Arithmetic:
You might not be sure of what is happening in his hostel.
I might not be sure, but then again, who uses water from the tap to cook or who drinks water from the tap
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by lordcrux: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Cjizzy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
micholalo:

Op u are just too dumb. What will u gain from getting to front page? Am a confirm std of UNILAG and there's nothing of such, UNILAG pure water sachet is just 5naira 60cl for that matter,, Op grow up abeg
STD indeed grin
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by omadaa(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2015
MTCHEW.....The OP is just Attention hungry...it is not like the water was any clean before and it is not like the one in your house is cleaner....if you need clean water get sachet water to cook...half a bag will sustain you for 2-3 times.As a UNILAG student you claim to be, you should, in this moment when there are so many negative reports coming out about unilag, include contents online that will promote UNILAG's image and not further bring it down.

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by kdfemi(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2015
micholalo:

I obviously don't know if u knw hw to read or u just too dump to understand wat he wrote or u decide not too, hasn't he told u he is nt fighting for front page. U one of nigerian problem u will see a problem but u wont wanna spill it out because u r protecting a non existing image mtchhhh
Dunno y most Africans a dump, I wonder y were like dis, y we prefer animalistic behaviour to human own I won't blame d white men who once said white are meant to rule the black

2 Likes

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by mysticdollar(f): 2:38am On Oct 24, 2015
This fagunwa hostel
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nicolars(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2015
kdfemi:

I obviously don't know if u knw hw to read or u just too dump to understand wat he wrote or u decide not too, hasn't he told u he is nt fighting for front page. U one of nigerian problem u will see a problem but u wont wanna spill it out because u r protecting a non existing image mtchhhh
Dunno y most Africans a dump, I wonder y were like dis, y we prefer animalistic behaviour to human own I won't blame d white men who once said white are meant to rule the black

Such a dumb post

1 Like

Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by micholalo(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
kdfemi:

lipsrsealed
kdfemi:

Blame ur parents for that
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Adeoba10(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Unilag dey serve una nutri c, u no happy
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by CaptaiinG(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2015
He even joined Nairaland yesterday , hahahaha you registered yesterday just to post trash abi? What will you gain from lies, you snapped the water that u fetched from Konga at home just to damage the reputation of the University of first choice and nations pride
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2015
people saying he should buy pure water to drink,or cook.

is it a crime to enjoy the basic amenities as a citizen,and student of Nigeria.

Africa has a long way to go.
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by Nicolars(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
CaptaiinG:
He even joined Nairaland yesterday , hahahaha you registered yesterday just to post trash abi? What will you gain from lies, you snapped the water that u fetched from Konga at home just to damage the reputation of the University of first choice and nations pride

Lol na tru oooo
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by OmichaelO: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
@Op I'm a student. and I've stayed in virtually all the make hostels. So far, our water has never been this unclean? biko name the hostel. if you're really sure

And why is your bucket that dirty ?? Do you use water from that to cook? BTW, Most students by Sachet water to drink and cook.

Only if you took the water from stagnant ones on the road sha.
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by phrezzz: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Always known unilag to be hyped school, the school is only good if u have that Enterpreneurship zeal because u can make money(rich kids) from ur craft apart from that nothing. i put it to you that an average student in UI,OAU and UNN would do very well against the brightest in unilag.
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by maestromedal(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Ur opinion,no qualms abt dat bt pls ur skul
Re: Must See: Water Unilag Student Use (not Drinks) by maestromedal(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
phrezzz:
Always known unilag to be hyped school, the school is only good if u have that Enterpreneurship zeal because u can make money(rich kids) from ur craft apart from that nothing. i put it to you that an average student in UI,OAU and UNN would do very well against the brightest in unilag.
u jst hate d skul because of the hype,there must be sumtin great abt dat skul for it to be hyped lyk u said cos.."In every rumour,there is an iota of truth"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Striking Similarities Between Wole Soyinka And E. R. Chesterfield / ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking / A Question From Jss2 Textbook Is Proving Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.