Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (42594 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by dainformant(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Here are photos from the early morning bomb attack which occurred in a mosque in Maiduguri, Borno state, killing and injuring many worshippers. The blasts, according to residents occurred in Jiddari Polo area at about 5am when Muslims were performing the first congregational prayer of the day...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-from-suicide-bomb-blasts-on.html

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by benedictnsi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
And I speak to you my brothers and sisters....... You can never be a victim.... If it is happening in the front, you will be at the back and before it comes to the back side, you are already at the front........ It shall not come near thee.... Only with thy eyes shall you behold the works of God in your life

#AMEN!!!

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Hawlahscho(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lalasticlala how far wink

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
This boko haram sef,
radical islam is messed up, i swear..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by buygala(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is something very fishy about that hole in the wall sad

The location of that hole and the presence of smoke signs only around that hole rationally depicts a concentration of the explosives in that area... in other words, The bomb most likely exploded while hanging in a bag on the wall, or being concealed IN the hole, since the hole will definitely be closer to the ground if the bomb was dumped on the floor in a hurry... This shows the bombers had ample time to plant the bomb sad

The most worrisome aspect of this is the fact that the part of the wall where the hole is appears recently patched-up, with the fresh cement color still very evident when the area is zoomed in.. A look at the hole shows its too small to be an air-conditioning wall space... So the other reasonable explanation is that the bombers broke the wall open, planted the bomb, and patched back the wall .. or the bombers simply got some military grade C4 or other explosive, broke open the wall, put the explosive and its timed detonator into the wall, and patched up the wall...And the mosque authorities either were careless enough not to notice the freshly patched area and /or the bag containing the bomb which may have been used to conceal the patchy area, or they were privy to the 'arrangement', and even helped bomb their own mosque by ignoring the obvious red flags angry

In summary, the scene of the bombing stinks of a planned and very relaxed orchestration of the bombing undecided.... In my opinion, there was either no or too little security around the mosque, which invariably points fingers at the mosque's authorities as either aiding in the bombing or being so careless as to warrant them some hours of questioning at the DSS headquarters sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nelkoko: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dog eat Dog situation....well ur religion welcome dis so no b new...uphold d tenets of ur religion warlords

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by dunkem21(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
May the Almighty grant us the strength to bear this loss and find a lasting solution to this menace ..

RIP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
viickerz:
This boko haram sef,

radical islam is messed up, i swear..

"radical" islam - like that choice of word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by hinwazaka: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:
Thank God no much lives were lost....
Expect a more deadly one this night or tomorrow morning. Number of fatalities, with a number between 35 and 40.
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by johnsonkehinde: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
That is very bad

How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Joejonah(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
May we never go the right place at he wrong time....

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Dottore: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
H
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Mopolchi: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
May God help us to conquer these evil men - boko haram. To the dead, show mercy, lord.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Ptoocool(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Expect a more deadly one this night or tomorrow morning. Number of fatalities, with a number between 35 and 40.
stinking iidiot..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
We are winning the war against insurgency. . . . . May God have mercy on Nigeria/Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by eazysmiles: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by jhydebaba(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bombs dont go off along religious line.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by ShakurM(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
My prayers to family of the deceased.

I'm honestly tired of this country!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by dotuna3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
nawa oooo wetin dey happen for this country self
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by anytexy: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do we have a president in this country? Abi na the most clueless we have" ? According to Buhari and Apc supportters. Hahahahaha Change!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by chemmerfrank(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

see dem..see dem

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by brize(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

As in Chima Okoro style abi, lol funny zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by 151487made(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Emekamex(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
RIP to the dead.
When will Burantashi complete his press-ups and actually start doing his job?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by balancediet(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
my question is "what is this guys motivtation?"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
When I think of this Bokoharam menace, I become demoralised and my courage fails me. This is because the war on terror especially against religious fundamentalists has never been won.

The Americans are still in Iraq and Afghanistan, Russians are still under threat in chechnnya from terrorists and Paskistan is still not rid of terrorism.

Guns have never won terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by Ptoocool(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
anytexy:
Do we have a president in this country? Abi na the most clueless we have" ? According to Buhari and Apc supportters. Hahahahaha Change!
oponu ni e sha..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by autotrader014(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
I will end Boko haram in 3months- Buhari
grin

Jonathan too weak to battle boko haram- APC.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Am sure dis bunch of APC e-rats doesnt know dat dis government is already a failure..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning by eazysmiles: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Heartfelt condolence to the bereaved. cry

These boko people are killing the innocent in a bid to establish their radical believe. God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.