Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) (1717 Views)

"Dialogue With FG. Or Be Dealt With" - PMB To Militants / I Saw This On Facebook And Decided To Share It,photo / Reason We Should Support Pmb On Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by Visocrate(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just saw this new note while browsing but don't know the veracity of the naira circulation , however mine is to spend whether a dead or alive man is inscribed or engraved anywhere on the note , a legal tender is a legal tender no matter the beauty , sentiment or even the person that manufactured it. However if this is true it shows how confused our government is, when we should be thinking of how to regain the value of the naira from international market we are busy beautifying and inscribing what I will call rubbish on the naira , every government that comes experiments with the N100 note, GEJ changed it, now PMB is changing it again well no probs if that will put food on my table please change all of them grin

1 Share

Re: New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by respect80(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
If Ar hear undecided
Re: New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by dkronicle(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lols

3 Likes

Re: New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
maa hear
Re: New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by Dolypson04(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Photoshop!

1 Like

Re: New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) by cosby02(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Photomarket grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana; My First Time Experience / See The King Cobra I Killed In My Area Around 11pm Last Night / Break Bad Habits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.