Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,033 members, 7,956,824 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January (3779 Views)

I Need Android App Developers For A Project / I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. / Programmers In Benin City, Please Inbox Me On A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

Never. The thing is blazing as before. But I must confess though this regime is not business as usual. Everybody is scared. Buhari is actually terror. This is from an inside source. But it's terror for only thieves. If u do the right thing u have nothing to worry about.
[b]well thats music to my ears. yeah buhari is an upright man. was very surprised when you and mrpresident were rooting for jonathan. see, we are electromagnetic beings meaning our spirit is powered by electromagnetic energy from the sun. the more upright and honest you are in life the more power you get from the sun and the more crooked you are the less power you get. i think its a program that the LORD has put in the spirit of every man. so how do you know an upright man ? you know an upright man by how upright and straight his frame is. the gait is strong and stately and the man appears very statuesque and stately. all this is because they have more life source from the sun. a crooked man on the other hand has a slouch cuz not enough electromagnetic energy is powering that spirit that is in the man. this is how you can tell people who are upright in life because they look very upright in stature. its wonderful how God has created iit to where what you are inside is reflected on the outside. i say all that to say it was obvious to me who buhari was from the start and i was shocked that you guys were actually going for GEJ. just looking at the mans ( GEJ ) stature you can tell he is a very crooked man[/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by Setaje(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
sukkot:
[b]well thats music to my ears. yeah buhari is an upright man. was very surprised when you and mrpresident were rooting for jonathan. see, we are electromagnetic beings meaning our spirit is powered by electromagnetic energy from the sun. the more upright and honest you are in life the more power you get from the sun and the more crooked you are the less power you get. i think its a program that the LORD has put in the spirit of every man. so how do you know an upright man ? you know an upright man by how upright and straight his frame is. the gait is strong and stately and the man appears very statuesque and stately. all this is because they have more life source from the sun. a crooked man on the other hand has a slouch cuz not enough electromagnetic energy is powering that spirit that is in the man. this is how you can tell people who are upright in life because they look very upright in stature. its wonderful how God has created iit to where what you are inside is reflected on the outside. i say all that to say it was obvious to me who buhari was from the start and i was shocked that you guys were actually going for GEJ. just looking at the mans ( GEJ ) stature you can tell he is a very crooked man[/b]

I didn't just like the idea of hausa domination again. I must confess though. I have seen more electricity since he assumed office grin
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Setaje:

I didn't just like the idea of hausa domination again. I must confess though. I have seen more electricity since he assumed office grin
is hausa not nigerian ? you are more tribalistic than i am lmao. well i am not tribalistic although many think i am cuz of my nairaland antics lol.

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by mark0198: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
let me know when ready. My name is Mark Makafa.
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
mark0198:
let me know when ready. My name is Mark Makafa.
add me and send me your email
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:

I observed GEJ from very close quarters, I read his spirit, GEJ is not a crooked man, GEJ is a very humble, simple and God-fearing man. An upright man is statuesque because he absorbs more electro magnetic energy from the sun is why Eliab was chosen ahead of David as king of Israel, and this is also why Shakespeare concurs with you that "There's no art, To find the mind's construction in the face''

Stop mentioning YAH in your propaganda, it would be better to just let everyone know that these are just your opinions.
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

I observed GEJ from very close quarters, I read his spirit, GEJ is not a crooked man, GEJ is a very humble, simple and God-fearing man. An upright man is statuesque because he absorbs more electro magnetic energy from the sun is why Eliab was chosen ahead of David as king of Israel, and this is also why Shakespeare concurs with you that "There's no art, To find the mind's construction in the face''

Stop mentioning YAH in your propaganda, it would be better to just let everyone know that these are just your opinions
nigga you done lost your dayum mind is what you done did. a man who said ' stealing is not corruption ' is not a crooked man ? a man who said ' how much did nwobodo stole that buhari had to lock him up ' is not a corrupt man ? walahi talahi you haf fall hand MrPresident1 shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Keep YAH out of your dirt cheap propaganda for your lord and personal saviour Muhammadu Buhari. 'Stealing is not corruption' is a statement that GEJ clarified see link below if you care to liberate yourself from ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/2143314/jonathan-explains-what-meant-when
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/stealing-is-not-corruption-it-is-a-crime/

How much did Nwobodo stole? Tell us how much Nwobodo stole, because last we remember, 2.8 billion pounds disappeared from the coffers of the NNPC in 1978 when your lord and personal saviour was petroleum commissioner/minister. In 1978, one Naira was at the very least equal to one Pound, now do the calculations in today's value, and tell us how much Nwobodo stole.

GEJ is not crooked, he may have been naive, but he commands a more righteous stand than your master, lord and personal saviour; a man's word is his bond, 'my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian' as compared to 'dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood'.

Keep YAH out of your dirty propaganda, let people know you are just ventilating your opinions.

sukkot:
nigga you done lost your dayum mind is what you done did. a man who said ' stealing is not corruption ' is not a crooked man ? a man who said ' how much did nwobodo stole that buhari had to lock him up ' is not a corrupt man ? walahi talahi you haf fall hand MrPresident1 shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrPresident1:
Keep YAH out of your dirt cheap propaganda for your lord and personal saviour Muhammadu Buhari. 'Stealing is not corruption' is a statement that GEJ clarified see link below if you care to liberate yourself from ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/2143314/jonathan-explains-what-meant-when
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/stealing-is-not-corruption-it-is-a-crime/

How much did Nwobodo stole? Tell us how much Nwobodo stole, because last we remember, 2.8 billion dollars disappeared from the coffers of the NNPC in 1978 when your lord and personal saviour was petroleum commissioner/minister. In 1978, one Naira was at the very least equal to one Pound, now do the calculations in today's value, and tell us how much Nwobodo stole.

GEJ is not crooked, he may have been naive, but he commands a more righteous stand than your master, lord and personal saviour; a man's word is his bond, 'my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian' as compared to 'dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood'.

Keep YAH out of your dirty propaganda, let people know you are just ventilating your opinions.

grin grin grin i see you been drinking that orijin again lwkm. walahi talahi you and your hero GEJ need to be flogged in tinubu square cheesy

since buhari has been in power have you not been enjoying constant electricity ? setaje bears witness to the fact that electricity has been constant

2 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by MrPresident1: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin i see you been drinking that orijin again lwkm. walahi talahi you and your hero GEJ need to be flogged in tinubu square cheesy

since buhari has been in power have you not been enjoying constant electricity ? setaje bears witness to the fact that electricity has been constant

Buhari is the poison pill that is covered with a veneer of sugar.

And just in case you do mean what you say, I neither drink nor smoke, I am perpetually sober.

Modified. I care less for either Buhari or Jonathan, Nigeria is an unworkable contraption.

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Buhari is the poison pill that is covered with a veneer of sugar.

And just in case you do mean what you say, I neither drink nor smoke, I am perpetually sober.
nah bro, buhari is the end of the foolish era. the appearance of buhari is a sign that the saints are about to come marching in.

the foolish era >>>> zechariah 11 vs 15-16 Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by CodeHouse: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
ok OP I guess this thread is for fun? and you are not the Kwesotian family guy?
Re: I Need 2 Of The Best Programmers For A Project In January by sukkot: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
CodeHouse:
ok OP I guess this thread is for fun? and you are not the Kwesotian family guy?
bros how far ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atm Simulation Software With Vb6.0 / Frontend Developer Available Here / Get The Latest Skills In Web Programming At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.