Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,010 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

This Hardship Is Too Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Hardship Is Too Much (891 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / This Hardship Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hardship Is Too Much by Pistolx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't about you guys in the south but here in Kaduna where I stay the hardship is too much, every is suffering because of lack of money.. Civil servants with pot belly prior to this administration have all gone flat tommy, both the rich and poor are crying, where the all the money gone yet we keep hearing that they are recovering money from corrupt past government officials but still yet the situation is getting worst.. Yesterday I was in Kaduna central market, this is a very busy market and it use to be very crowdy but to my surprise it was very scanty you can even play football on the street of the market.. All the market people where lamenting lack of market, I even spotted of them sleeping in their shops.. The situation out here is bad!!!!!!!.. I was complaining to some elderly people about the hardship in the country they were telling that this was the same situation that happened in the 80s that buhari ruled. How they suffered and their businesses collapsed and that's why they were warning the youth about voting buhari in power again but the youths were carried away by the mantra of change..
I know the last adminstration were very corrupt but atleast money was in circulation and there was not much suffering like this, imagine some people are even selling their properties just to meet up with their wants.. Abeg the government of buhari should forget about petty issues of amaechi, saraki and others, its distracting the governance of this nation, let them face the issue of the economy and security that's what we voted them for
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by Osyxcel(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP, are you saying we have been shortchanged? undecided

I do agree that the economy is far from being at it's best tho.
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by ragiluhivo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
una never see anything.. Buhari is clueless and knows absolute nothing about economic policies and he is busy surrendering himself with old men that noting to offer in those 1960's brain of theirs

1 Like

Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by IGBOPRINCE: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pistolx:
I don't about you guys in the south but here in Kaduna where I stay the hardship is too much, every is suffering because of lack of money.. Civil servants with pot belly prior to this administration have all gone flat tommy, both the rich and poor are crying, where the all the money gone yet we keep hearing that they are recovering money from corrupt past government officials but still yet the situation is getting worst.. Yesterday I was in Kaduna central market, this is a very busy market and it use to be very crowdy but to my surprise it was very scanty you can even play football on the street of the market.. All the market people where lamenting lack of market, I even spotted of them sleeping in their shops.. The situation out here is bad!!!!!!!.. I was complaining to some elderly people about the hardship in the country they were telling that this was the same situation that happened in the 80s that buhari ruled. How they suffered and their businesses collapsed and that's why they were warning the youth about voting buhari in power again but the youths were carried away by the mantra of change..
I know the last adminstration were very corrupt but atleast money was in circulation and there was not much suffering like this, imagine some people are even selling their properties just to meet up with their wants.. Abeg the government of buhari should forget about petty issues of amaechi, saraki and others, its distracting the governance of this nation, let them face the issue of the economy and security that's what we voted them for
here in the east/biafra, we don't depend on govt, so come to east and learn trade and investment. You will make it..cheesy

my take.

1 Like

Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by kokoA(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Same here in Abuja but I love it. Very good! All those who have been stealing money and flaunting it anyhow have now calm down. During the GEJ days all you needed to do was to visit shopping malls, markets, boutiques, entertainment centres, night clubs, etc and you'd weep at how people spend money. This goes a long way to show that nigerians have be surviving on stolen funds. Since the advent of Baba, anti corruption fight and TSA currently in place everything is grounded, people who spend money now are people who actually work for their money not politicians and civil servants who were looting the excess money in government.
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by meforyou1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
In Abuja, everyday I come out of the office, somebody must accost me begging for money for transport or for food
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by vizboy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
You just shot English in The Head
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by Scholes007(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
vizboy:
You just shot English in The Head
did you understand what she/he wrote? If yes, then face front

1 Like

Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by asha80(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pistolx:
el rufai is probably more interested in using the money for infrastructure development and not sharing lol
Re: This Hardship Is Too Much by 2rutalk1: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
kokoA:
Same here in Abuja but I love it. Very good! All those who have been stealing money and flaunting it anyhow have now calm down. During the GEJ days all you needed to do was to visit shopping malls, markets, boutiques, entertainment centres, night clubs, etc and you'd weep at how people spend money. This goes a long way to show that nigerians have be surviving on stolen funds. Since the advent of Baba, anti corruption fight and TSA currently in place everything is grounded, people who spend money now are people who actually work for their money not politicians and civil servants who were looting the excess money in government.
So since the money is longer stolen, where is it? Has any contract been awarded? Has salaries of workers improved? Looted funds are recovered everyday yet people are crying of hunger and the government is also saying there is no money. My dear, circulation of money in the economy boosts the real sector and by extension increases productivity and income. There is no justification for this. If funds are no longer stolen, then let there be income redistribution, so that the condition of the poor will improve. However, both the rich and the poor are crying. It defiles the rules of economics, meaning certain cabal or people are still diverting the funds to the detriment of the poor.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Sen.Dino Melaye's 2015 Rolls Royce Wraite Model Car / Rains Disturbed Edo For 7 Years, That’s Why We Didn’t Build Roads – Oshiomhole / A Third Party Memo To President Buhari-by Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.