Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube (27235 Views)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by asEdeyHOT: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
The UK's most influential YouTube creators have been named in a top 10 list produced for the BBC. How do self-made stars like these become famous around the world? And are they taking over from traditional celebrities?

Tubular Labs has created a list of the top 10 most influential UK creators for the BBC.

At the very top is Olajide "JJ" Olatunji, who dropped out of college, but has made $4.5m (£2.9m) in the past year, according to a Forbes list of the world's highest-paid YouTube stars.

The 22-year-old, from Watford, has more than 10 million subscribers on his KSI YouTube channel and a "social reach" of 17.4 million when other social media platforms are taken into account.

He is best known for filming himself playing computer games while commentating on them, but he also makes comedy videos and more typical vlogs.

His vlogs include one where he decided to dye his hair blond and another in which he filmed himself for a week to give his viewers a chance to see what he does when he's not posting YouTube videos.

KSI's brother Deji Olatunji, known as ComedyShortsGamer, is in second place on the list.

His videos appear to concentrate more on comedy than gaming, with one of his most popular being a prank where he told his mother he had made a girl pregnant.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34504053

l

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by mrpatozky(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cool. .. This should enter FP.. . Let's learn to appreciate Nigerians Instead of always criticizing.. . Lalasticlala

24 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by asEdeyHOT: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice to have some Nigerians representing the country positively

Immediately I saw the headlines on BBC, I didnt even bother to check the names.

Yorubas are always making Nigeria proud.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by drnairalov: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ksi olajid3bt...the guy cud be an a,sshol, e in some of his videos sha.. he is making it so no problem..

is a drop out ooo,, i finish school, i have masters currently going for my Phd yet aint even half of the millions in pound dis drop out his makin

O god of Elijah let every destiny wasters die by fire.....

oya nairalanders praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! shake ur body cry cry cry cry cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by SUPOL(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok they are coming up. ..

7:1

2 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Demmocrats(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin Its good to be creative, can someone kindly show me any dude that made such figures working for someone tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Chibuhealth(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Name checker

3 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
God bless em!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
way to go. making nigeria proud. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Niyinficient(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok.

The ogun wey dey gym, wey dey drive Tundra, ogun wey dey chop undiluted santana wit ogbono mixed wit okra and ogede dudu (unripe plantain) go thunder-fire Anyone wey go derail dis thread wit tribal bigotries!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by damton(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for him. sometimes, you don't need to sit in the office to make millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by joystickextend1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
coolnice

1 Like

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by martyns303(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Something positive to counter those naija boys stealing billions of dollars, scaming people in Canada. Those infamous tribe of scammers, Biko As you you can see, the internet can be used to make money positively.

Those boys no get conscience at all, the old woman dey wear sweater and hat inside house because she no fit afford heater.

9 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Michellla(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
guys making something out of themselves.
greatsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by 151487made(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are they yeeboos
Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by iyisco2001(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
angryi am here only to check their name grin angry

nairaland don spoil me sha

8 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by yorex2011: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked
Wow.. Soo much money from just YouTube
Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Ephemmm: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is the kind of news that gladdens a heart, unlike the drug-trafficking news from 'hard-working people' which is always repugnant to the image of this blessed country.

And to those of you who give paper qualifications and higher institutions attended priority, I think you can see what a drop-out is making from another man's business? Someone is videoing himself for like a week, while others are paying to watch it, chai! Hardworking plus the grace of Almighty God superceeds all.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

23 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Funjosh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok

But must you people come online and just check names

2 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by kennyman2000(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by SmartMugu: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
I just checked the names. Ofcourse it's not them.

9 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by dOnLarich: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Igbo kweeeeenu HAIL MY YORUBA PEOPLE grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by tdayof(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yoruba..

If any idiot come here and tell me. The post says Nigerian and not Yoruba. he or she is having problem one way or the other.

If it was them the post itself won't say Nigerian but

6 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
22 year old from Watford? Tuale for the British Press. Abeg if dem kill pesin tomorrow, make dem remain from Watford

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Menace2Society(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yoruba again grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am subscribed to theIr Channels...Nigerians are funny...Right now My cliche is made up of Arabs in my College they swear am the Funniest Human ever...You guys should check them out at
Comedy shorts gamers, KSI
...We Nigerians have humour in us except my Biology Teacher that man no fit make you laugh even if na Reproductive System undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by tobtap: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
smart kids grin

1 Like

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by NighttWalker(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
KSI and CSG I'm subscribed to both their channels smiley

1 Like

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
safarigirl:
22 year old from Watford? Tuale for the British Press. Abeg if dem kill pesin tomorrow, make dem remain from Watford

Lol wink
Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Tval(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
KSI is funny, he has two YouTube channels. His younger brother always has their dad in his videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by Omololu007(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just here to see the names tongue

3 Likes

Re: Olajide & Deji Olatunji Top The Uk's Most Influential Creators On Youtube by SylarsMcQuins: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one guys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.