Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results (22487 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 / PZ Cussons Will Pay 61kobo As Dividend For 2015 FY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by teeboila(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Loses every where since this Daura magician came on board. This must be a curse.

...change my foot.

your mumu no get rival. Oando run into loss because of a deal they did in 2014 conocophilips) how does this have anything to do with Buhari who became president in 2015
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by teeboila(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Loses every where since this Daura magician came on board. This must be a curse.

...change my foot.

your mumu no get rival. Oando run into loss because of a deal they did in 2014 (acquiring conocophilips) how does this have anything to do with Buhari who became president in 2015.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by Youngzedd(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...change my foot.

Poor reasoning. You can reason better than this.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by manie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Is your brain so dumb to comprehend the Quarterly report was from 2014 to early 2015.

Why una dey brainless like this nau? Haba!
This type of thread should not be brought to the front page, because of the quality of comments one will get on this type of topic. This ought to be left in the investment section where indepth analyses and comments will be made on the subject matter. The problem with Oando started more than 5 years ago, and it is caused by the greed, recklessness, corporate governance issues, high debt, mismanagement and over-ambition by Wale and his gang.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by smuth(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
veraponpo:
Jonathan destroyed this country.

Most of the reports of 2014 up to first quarter of 2015 were bad.

The worst part was the fact that states were owing staff and federal government borrowing to pay salaries forthe first time in the history of this country.

When there was civil 1967 to 1970, Awolowo did not borrow and still gave the Igbos 20 pounds each after the war.

Shame on Jonathan who failed in plenty.

[size=13pt]Weed is definately not good for your brain. what has this trash you posted got to do with the topic? Abi dem use Jonathan swear for you?[/size]
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by ManTiger(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
light004:

Please, read your comment again and see if it offers anything tangible or rather if it made any sense. You are in a public space, decorum is expected not insulting others and throwing tantrums. It only reveals your emptiness and shallowness.

Get it right, every company in the oil sector all over the world is facing a similar challenge of significant drop in oil price and Nigeria is not left out. Making super profit on oil subsidy can never be Jonathan's fault; he saw the rot and took the bold step to remove it but Nigerians took to the streets for it to be re-instated. No matter how it adds up, subsidy doesn't just make any sense. You subsidy production and not consumption which in turn create jobs and wealth for the nation and its people.

And calling Jonathan a dullard, I totally disagree with you. I don't know who is a dullard between a man that calls for bloodshed when he lost an election and one who without compulsion relinquish power for peace despite obvious irregularities and having the power to upturn the election. It takes great wisdom to sacrifice self for the good of others. Shallow mind think of self.

please learn proper manners.
I like your gentle and subtle response.
Buhari administration is less than 6months and how on earth will it be the cause for the current nemesis?
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by wristbangle: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
manie:
This type of thread should not be brought to the front page, because of the quality of comments one will get on this type of topic. This ought to be left in the investment section where indepth analyses and comments will be made on the subject matter. The problem with Oando started more than 5 years ago, and it is caused by the greed, recklessness, corporate governance issues, high debt, mismanagement and over-ambition by Wale and his gang.

Nigeria as a country has big problem in terms of management. If you noticed most companies that is indigenous, the problem looms like disease. So I wasn't surprise when I saw the news of oando misfortunes.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by mbulela: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
manie:
you too have acted like the mob.
You have made no in-depth analysis.
Alll you have done is throw around beer parlour accusations wrapping them up as facts.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by bb4522(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
For those putting blame on Mr president i think they are just not knowledgeable about financial practices/ business, i am not very good with financial activities also but after viewing this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQ8z_gxJ-4 i think i have a clue why Oando failed. Administrative expenses 2014= N41B but for 2015 = N271B........mehn with this number i can confidently tell you that the problem lies with the management.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by cylne: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
bb4522:
For those putting blame on Mr president i think they are just not knowledgeable about financial practices/ business, i am not very good with financial activities also but after viewing this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQ8z_gxJ-4 i think i have a clue why Oando failed. Administrative expenses 2014= N41B but for 2015 = N271B........mehn with this number i can confidently tell you that the problem lies with the management.

In respect to the administrative expenses I believe that these impairments are NON-CASH impairments and due to certain assets being devalued.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by mojeer678: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
manie:

Especially greed. Everything you typed is on point but the greed aspect stands out.
Re: Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results by Ndeewonu: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
veraponpo:
Jonathan destroyed this country.

Most of the reports of 2014 up to first quarter of 2015 were bad.

The worst part was the fact that states were owing staff and federal government borrowing to pay salaries forthe first time in the history of this country.

When there was civil 1967 to 1970, Awolowo did not borrow and still gave the Igbos 20 pounds each after the war.

Shame on Jonathan who failed in plenty.

I have never called someone a fool, but I am tempted to do so now. Of course I won't. But talking like a baby makes me feel sore.
Awolowo "dashed" Igbo people 20 pounds! This shows how shallow you are with history matters.

The moment you stopped hallucinating about Jonathan screwing your mother in your dad's bed, is the day you had grown up! You are in charge now; show why you promised change and not attributing every stupidity and dumbness of this administration to Jonathan, as if Jonathan wailed the 40 years of military fraud, including the one of 1984/85 that left both my parents' salaries unpaid for over a year, causing me and my siblings to be chased out of school as primary school pupils!

Please, grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.