Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Bedroom Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bedroom Wahala (1560 Views)

Help With PHCN Wahala / Maaamaa's Wahala / Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Wahala by Nelton(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
About two weeks ago I noticed that my friend Eke was not looking his usual self. He seem to have lost weight considerably Eke was what you would call a jolly good fellow, always fun to be with and there’s never a dull moment with him, so you can imagine my concern when he came into the bar we usually hung out and sat quietly nursing a bottle of beer and lost in his thoughts. He was not contributing to what we were discussing and seem to be in a world of his own. The Eke that I knew would always want to dominate the discussion and would not even allow others to talk, but on this particular day, things were different which made me believe something must have gone wrong. Later that evening, he called me aside, and started complaining about his wife to me. They have been married for nine years and they have an eight year old boy. He said for some months now, his wife has been refusing him sex for no reasons, and that right now, they are no longer on speaking terms with each other at home and his home has become so unbearable for him. He asked me to come talk to his wife. I wondered why he wanted me to talk to his wife and how I was going to start such a discussion. I however, agreed when he reminded me that his wife respects me a lot and looks up to me as an elder brother. (I was the one that introduced both of them together, the wife was my cousin’s best friend and they had both lived with me during their youth service year) That weekend I went to their house to see them. His wife was so happy to see me. She didn’t seem like a woman who was unhappy and they appeared to have mended fences. When she went to get us drinks, I quickly asked Eke if all was well now, and to which he answered negative. He said that he was quite surprised that she was gisting with him now as if everything was fine. He asked me to still go ahead and talk to her and find out what the problem is. When I called her aside later to ask what the problem is, she told me that there was no problem and that she was surprised that Eke told me that they had issues. She called Eke and asked him in my presence if it was true that he told me that they had issues, Eke could not reply, he simply kept quiet. So I concluded that Eke was the problem but I couldn’t really pinpoint what the real issue was, so I allowed the matter to die because I didn’t know how I was going to proceed from there since I knew the crux of the matter has to do with the bedroom. I simply advised them to sort out themselves. However, two nights ago, my phone rang late at night ,and when I looked at it, I found out that it was Eke’s wife that was calling me. I reluctantly picked up the call, only to hear the voice of their little boy saying , 'Uncle please come to our house quickly, my mummy and daddy are fighting. I tried to call back, to find out what was really happening, but the phone was not connecting anymore as it had been switched off. I called Mike, a mutual friend of ours and told him what was happening and he said we should meet at Eke’s place. I got there 30minutes later and met Mike who was already there. When I entered the house, the whole place was in disarray. I saw Eke sitting at the dining table looking so lost and frustrated. As I was about to approach him to find out what the problem was I saw his wife coming out from one of the rooms dragging a big box and their little boy crying behind her. I went up to her and tried to find out from her what the problem was. Justthen, she started crying and saying she can’t take this anymore. I allowed her to cry and she calmed down after a while and sat down. She asked her son to go his room that she will soon be with him and She asked Mike and I to sit down and then she started talking. She said that for the past 2years Eke has been having issues with his manhood. He is barely able to get it up and that most times she would need to work on it for close to two hours before he will get partial erection and even at that, he’s barely able to sustain it leaving her frustrated and in need. She said she had advised him severally to seek help, but he keep saying he’s okay. She said it got to a point she decided there was no need getting intimate, because of what use will it be when she cannot get any satisfaction from it. However, every now and then Eke keeps pestering her for sex knowing how difficult it is for him to get erection and how most times he ends up ejaculating even before penetration. She said she decided to bear all these believing that one day things would get back to normal. She said she has been suffering in silence and has not told anyone about this not even her friends, and was quite surprised when I asked her two weeks ago if they had issues. She had decided not to say anything not wanting hurt his ego believing that he had decided to get help since he told me, but she later realized that I did not know what was really going on. Ever since then she has been pressurizing him on the need to get help but he has bluntly refused yet he wants to get intimate and when she refuses he gets angry and violent. I looked at Eke, and wondered why he has kept this to himself all these while and has refused to get help. As far as I know there's nothing to be ashamed of here. 60 to 70 percent of men between the ages of 40-70 years experience erectile dysfunction at one point in their lives and this may be due to anxiety, depression, or psychological problems, however seeking help in the right direction often goes a long way in sorting this out. I pointed this out to Eke and told him that he should even be happy that he has a good and faithful wife. I often wonder why most men are ashamed to come to terms with erectile dysfunction. Having erectile dysfunction is not the end of the world and its something that happens in 1 out of every 10 men. The good thing is that it can be handled and treated so I see no reason why it should be hidden. Overall treatment for ED have improved significantly in recent years. These days most people are eventually able to get back to successful intercourse. So for those men out there experiencing this problem, do take a bold step and seek help. And for the wives that are affected, do not relent in your effort in helping your man

Culled from; www.true2man..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedroom Wahala by hereiam: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
OP: I feel you. problem shared is half solved. its an internal or family issue..no need for eye brawl.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala by Richy4(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
My brother, I guess you were not having a misunderstanding with Paragraph Haba now!!!!
Re: Bedroom Wahala by gbalikuma(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2015
I'm having similar issue but my own if I now another woman e go stand well well, I da even win the fight, what do u advice[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bedroom Wahala by Nelton(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
gbalikuma:
I'm having similar issue but my own if I now another woman e go stand well well, I da even win the fight, what do u advice[color=#550000][/color]
I think you and your wife should seek medical help. There is nothing to be ashamed of here.
Re: Bedroom Wahala by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
gbalikuma:

My dear this thing u just shared happens a lot to sluts.
Any man who finds it difficult to enjoy the woman he is used to but can easily do other women is given to whoredom of the mind or whoredom in reality.
The body adjusts itself to always seek for different women but falls short of maintaining one woman. Whoredom causes this.
This is y it is good to marry a male virgin or a non promiscuous man.

Also a male LovePeddler has an earlier fall in libido than one who has kept himself. eg. Many men who started promiscuity at an early age of before 15yrs n who followed up in vigourosity n intensity by d time dey r 35 yrs cannot go more than 3 rounds per day but a man who is normal n delays sex till marriage(maybe twenty something or thirty + yrs of age) can still HV his sex drive intact till when he is fifty before he will drop to a mere 3 rounds per night as long as he doesn't have any other attendant diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
Re: Bedroom Wahala by gbalikuma(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Dnacode:

My dear this thing u just shared happens a lot to sluts.
Any man who finds it difficult to enjoy the woman he is used to but can easily do other women is given to whoredom of the mind or whoredom in reality.
The body adjusts itself to always seek for different women but falls short of maintaining one woman. Whoredom causes this.
This is y it is good to marry a male virgin or a non promiscuous man.

Also a male LovePeddler has an earlier fall in libido than one who has kept himself. eg. Many men who started promiscuity at an early age of before 15yrs n who followed up in vigourosity n intensity by d time dey r 35 yrs cannot go more than 3 rounds per day but a man who is normal n delays sex till marriage(maybe twenty something or thirty + yrs of age) can still HV his sex drive intact till when he is fifty before he will drop to a mere 3 rounds per night as long as he doesn't have any other attendant diseases like diabetes and hypertension.

sorry to say but I have not known another woman in this life except my wife who I got married to as a v and she was a v also
Re: Bedroom Wahala by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
gbalikuma:

sorry to say but I have not known another woman in this life except my wife who I got married to as a v and she was a v also

Indeed! And who should I ask?
Then you must have spent out your life force in your premarriage years masturbating daily.

(1) (Reply)

How l Lost My 11 Weeks Pregnancy Through Missed Abortion. Igbo Models Blogger. / In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed / Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.