Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset (48360 Views)

Finally Blackberry Priv Android Launched, Specification, Features And Price / [pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by omusiliyu(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
okay... is cheap sha
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by FolabiCash: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Techoftoday:
when It comes to bb u guys always complain about the price....Apple too overly priced its products and everybody keeps their mouths shut and just pays.
Nigga Dont fucking compare apple and blackberry, even Samsung is wayy out of blackberry 's league.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by kinibigdeal(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
I hope to be the first person to get it when it get stock in our market.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by tmanis(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
I will buy it......... If I have the money grin
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
SO IF NOT FOR ANDROID AND iOS, I WOULD STILL BE USING BLACKBERRY CONFUSED OPERATING SYSTEM?

WELL, CHANGE IS EVERYWHERE NOW

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by miqos02(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
yorex2011:
Shuo, the phone na voltron?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by mayorjosh(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Nonsense fone
D shape is disheartening

I prefer my iphone5s anyday any time
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by dammytosh: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
koice:

Priv (short for private) is an high-end blackberry device that combines the famed Blackberry security with an open source OS in the mold of Google's Android one, and was designed to target the RICH consumers, the creme de la creme of the society. This device is not for everyone, only for those that can afford it.

That is not a creme dela creme phone.

IPhone 6plus 64GB costed 230k
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Cyberfavour(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
I no like the shape
see as the tin be like Panasonic remote control

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Cyberfavour(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by RealAdewole(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
The phone ugly
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by ki02020(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Panshow:
Blackberry are finally nailing their destiny down. I bet if this is true, then this may be the last phone BB will ever produced.

The poster above is taking about you....Techno fans grin
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Wadosky(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
sliding phone, enough flex wahala
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2015
whatever rocks there boat, I rep team #itelnote.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by bettercreature(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2015
dammytosh:

Infact the Op is not updated,how on earth is 139.000 naira blackberry is more expensive than 270.000 naira iphones
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Next thing they'll tell you "e dey get flex problem"
Lool
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by ebengems(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2015
This is a glorified clone!...BB body, android soul. BB is dead n gone! these manufacturers should stop finding a new way of extorting money from their fans. God forbid if I ever loved it.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by philips70(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Slider phone in this age? That's the spoiler IMO. Don't like sliding phones.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by futurewise11(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Techoftoday:
when It comes to bb u guys always complain about the price....Apple too overly priced its products and everybody keeps their mouths shut and just pays.

Don't underestimate the power of marketing....
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Seculent: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
wearobo:
Yes BlackBerry Priv slider smartphone that runs on Google's Android OS can be pre-ordered by those living in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada starting today. The handset is priced at $700 in the United States, $900 CND in Canada and £559 in the UK. As you can see, pricing for the Priv varies according to where it is sold.

If we should go by the US' pricing, the BB Priv would cost as much as N139,000 in Nigeria. Yeah the handset is more expensive than the iPhone 6S or even the Galaxy S6 Edge. This goes to show that BlackBerry is targeting enterprise users who wants security and wants to do more than only business on their phone.

Can they sell 5 million of the Priv before 2016 runs out?

Credit: http://www.wearobo.com/2015/10/price-of-blackberry-priv-android.html

How could you say this phone is more expensive than iPhone 6s and S6 edge? The price don't even come near those phones.

Don't type what you don't know here.

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by oliverperry(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
It not cost at all 139k even blackberry porch2 is sold at 180k porch 1 is sold at 145k the blackberry is not cost but am sure the flex of the phone would surely cause a lot after 3month of sliding it would detect a fault..lol after 2moth now the phone would be come 22thousand UK used new one 40thousand blackberry as no value there price falls easily and the guy that posted this is talking cheat iphone6s is 210k iphone6-64gig is 140k iPhone no be blackberry mate
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by KuliMart: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
When you can get a solid and affordable phone from us.

Check signature.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Seculent: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
twoondei:
Next thing they'll tell you "e dey get flex problem"
Lool
I sense something like that too.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by philips70(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
dammytosh:

That's the Nigerian price. The price on Apple store is $799.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by yomalex(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
that's great
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by sirjeff(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=acenazt post=39299792]Bb been dead why not let this ghost rest in peace?
BRO who told BB can't die the badest phone. Ever Madeline
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2015
but why not a wider screen? when will BlackBerry learn from past mistakes ? even apple realised the importance of wider screen and incorporated it in their new models which shows that they listen to their customers while BlackBerry sits in one office and designs what they think people will need not caring to hear from them what they actually need. well I wish them well in this new product though am skeptical about the success of this phone with respect to purchase.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2015
FolabiCash:

Nigga Dont fucking compare apple and blackberry, even Samsung is wayy out of blackberry 's league.
Chisos!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by philips70(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:

How could you say this phone is more expensive than iPhone 6s and S6 edge? The price don't even come near those phones.

Don't type what you don't know here.

Learn not to argue if you can't make simple research.

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
pet4ril:
Hmmmmm no be small thing
Value for money, specially molded for 21st century, design is unique and tempting. shocked shocked shocked

My appetite for bbm keeps increasing. Planning to lay hands on one soonest..... grin
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
d bb priv design is dead on arrival, y attach a physical keyboard to the multitouch screen? dem go jst dey disfigure dia fone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.