Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset (48376 Views)

Finally Blackberry Priv Android Launched, Specification, Features And Price / [pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by manuroq(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Really expensive.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by 9aiboard: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Universal Method For Changing Any Huawei Android Smatphone IMEI

http://..com.ng/2015/10/universal-method-for-changing-any_22.html
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
I love bb phones, even dropped my iphone5s for a bb. And as for this new bb, I go wait till e don be like 50k or even 25k. cheesy
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by myworldtech: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rex123:
139000 for a bb phone and the op said it more expensive than iphone6s?
Which kind weed this op on? Even 6s edge is more than 170k
not the op but you. The 16GB iPhone6s cost 650 dollar. Multiply that number with 199, the current rate of dollar to naira.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by tomiobj(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
evegran:

Exaggeration!
Or maybe you only use it for calls since you have no active data and play no music, videos or games.
. I swear down. Am not exaggerating. I am an heavy user. I use bbm whatsapp facebook instagram nairaland,numerous websites and I play a lot of games and watch some videos. .....you can make a thread asking BlackBerry z30 users how long their phone lasts on a single charge
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by AdelokikiMr(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Common iPhone 6 is more expensive than that price talk less of iPhone 6s so No no for blackberry
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomiobj:
. I swear down. Am not exaggerating. I am an heavy user. I use bbm whatsapp facebook instagram nairaland,numerous websites and I play a lot of games and watch some videos. .....you can make a thread asking BlackBerry z30 users how long their phone lasts on a single charge

Okay o.
Cause I have a q10 and passport. They last well but not 24hrs.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Emmanueledu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never been a fan of slide phones,And never will be....
Hope the phone brings back the almost dead brand to the market,believing they improved on the battery life of this one!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by NwabuezeWini: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
The price is not that much. I will rather buy it than buying IPhone 6
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Rexnegro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
is blackberry better than Lumia?
maybe and maybe not...but for me I love BlackBerry user interface to any fone. And d fact BlackBerry has one of d best shortcuts if not f best...then the fone is safe to use, ur msgs are encrypted and subscription is cheaper compare to android, Ios and window fones.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Captainswag225(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rexnegro:
maybe and maybe not...but for me I love BlackBerry user interface to any fone. And d fact BlackBerry has one of d best shortcuts if not f best...then the fone is safe to use, ur msgs are encrypted and subscription is cheaper compare to android, Ios and window fones.
okay then, all e best..... We can now get bbm on windows and android etc so blackberry isnt that special to me anymore.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Rexnegro(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay then, all e best..... We can now get bbm on windows and android etc so blackberry isnt that special to me anymore.
Oh u sound like ur only fone prob was Bbm before now..? Bbm that I barely use? I don't like game in fone so in dis regard android fones don't freak me...as long I ve sub am good to go with my Q10
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
The price is not that much. I will rather buy it than buying IPhone 6
I will rather, I will rather, face reality and come to terms with the fact that u can't afford this BB or an Iphone grin
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Rex123(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
myworldtech:
not the op but you. The 16GB iPhone6s cost 650 dollar. Multiply that number with 199, the current rate of dollar to naira.

Oga in Nigeria here, the one we live in iphone 6s is between 180k - 250k! It is even 237k on konga

http:///apple-iphone-6s-2007473
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Techoftoday: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
Crap phone
may l know which phone got?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Captainswag225(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Techoftoday:
may l know which phone got?
nokia n8
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by myworldtech: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Techoftoday:
BB priv will be the best Android handset ever.
omo see faith ooo
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
I love you cos you lov Bb...
Emmafrancis:
BlackBerry. The holy grail of smart phones. Been using different BBs since ages ago with no regret. It reminds of a sweet black girl with rich endowments
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bb,my undying lover
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by tomiobj(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
evegran:

Okay o.
Cause I have a q10 and passport. They last well but not 24hrs.
The Q10 lasts for about 10 - 16 hours. I dunno about the passport as I have not used it before. But the z30. And leap lasts for more than 24 hours
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
tomiobj:

The Q10 lasts for about 10 - 16 hours. I dunno about the passport as I have not used it before. But the z30. And leap lasts for more than 24 hours

Wow. Cool then!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Techoftoday: 2:48am On Oct 26, 2015
already saving money for this stunner!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by wearobo: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Have a feel of it first before jumping to Conclusion.
Captainswag225:
Crap phone
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by newspapers: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
The phones great from what I read on http://www.techsonite.com/blackberry-priv-review-price-vs-iphone-6s/ But:

1. The price is too much
2. Its more of a flagship and I doubt if this particular product from them can compete with the likes of Galaxy S6 or the iPhone 6s... Don't get me wrong. Its quite a first blackberry is running a fully-based OS on Android and not their BB 10 combos.
3. Again, e too cost abeg. One can get Samsung k or s zoom with Samsung E5 with this price!

I just dey say o...
Besides, our issue sef na Two when it comes to Android:
1. We pay very high in getting this phones
2. Our Network Providers sends us back to the stone-age with Subscription fees!!!

If you want a sweet android experience without switching of ur data every time, you need like 15G monthly!!!!

I use d airtel 9G and I still switch off my Data if I want it to last a month!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by okitejoseph: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
The move by Blackberry to venture into the manufacturing of Blackberry priv is the best move to get back into contension in the world of phone making http://www.techpent.com/blackberry-priv-reviews-blackberry-world/
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Techoftoday: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2016
manuroq:
Really expensive.
Handset now available in Nigeria
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Xhaka(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
This wan wey dollar don rise, na to opt for phantom5 oo
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by joeybankz: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Of all the things said about this latest Blackberry Priv review nothing was said about the long lasting battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.