Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom (7378 Views)

Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / Nairaland Upcoming Artists Forum / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

Am here sir....
our producer told us about u....do u sing too??
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
2princeofficial:
our producer told us about u....do u sing too??

I sing to.
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Slickest(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Fynestboi:

Wow nice one it's a straight download for me. Lemme listen to it. Before I comment. wink
Nd u never passed ur comment....am still waiting
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Slickest(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Cpiano:
I love nairalander@OneLoveToYouAll.....Bless u@fynestboi.................Can't we have a trend where ,record labels will be coming to check our songs,and sign whoever they feel has a nice job .Maybe mods can make the connections. I just think its time for us nairaland art to start moving and working with the big boys. Some nairalanders are super rich and super connected. You guys can help us....Just my suggestion anyway@NA beg I dey o.......I'm Cpiano ,my stage name remains PACLLY...plz my single will be out soon,and bliv me ,you guys will like it...Plz great people like my Facebook page»Paclly and add me up via my twitter handle@paclly1 ........Nairaland d best....

I support every bit of what u said....I feel nairaland is a platform big enough for we upcoming acts 2 get signed, d modes can please do the needful, we'll be very appreciative
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Fynestboi:

I sing to.
oh that is nice...so we have so many singers on Nairaland,I noticed that songs from upcoming artistes don't usually enter front page,what is the cause??
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
This particular forum ought to be one of the most popular forums on Nairaland but it is not and I don't know why.

We, upcoming artistes, need all the help we can get from this forum. It is so tight out there and there is not much money to throw around yet. The MODs should encourage threads that have upcoming artistes showcasing their singles, listen to the singles and send the very good ones to FP so that a wider audience can have access to them. By doing so, you are investing in the career of the next big thing in music.

I know the MODs are trying, but this forum isn't as popular as it ought to be. We are talking music here and everyone knows what music means to the world.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2015
folksync:
This particular forum ought to be one of the most popular forums on Nairaland but it is not and I don't know why.

We, upcoming artistes, need all the help we can get from this forum. It is so tight out there and there is not much money to throw around yet. The MODs should encourage threads that have upcoming artistes showcasing their singles, listen to the singles and send the very good ones to FP so that a wider audience can have access to them. By doing so, you are investing in the career of the next big thing in music.

I know the MODs are trying, but this forum isn't as popular as it ought to be. We are talking music here and everyone knows what music means to the world.
you have said it all bro......I agree totally with you....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Abraham221: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
My name is iambeatz am a producer (whatsapp +2348136861138)
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Tundenoni(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fynestboi:

Am here sir....
Hello sir. Do you know any good producer in Abuja? gwagwalada to be precise.
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Tundenoni:

Hello sir.
Do you know any good producer in Abuja?
gwagwalada to be precise.

No bro.
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Download new single psalm 117

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7ekh4wyama90oh/Psalm%20117.mp3?dl=0[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

I sing to.
undecided Fuji or Apala?
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided Fuji or Apala?

Both tongue
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Both tongue
yinmu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aminat508:
yinmu cheesy cheesy
cheesy wink be yinmu there tongue
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fynestboi:
cheesy wink be yinmu there tongue
we have released our video oooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgin9XVCAC0
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
2princeofficial:
we have released our video oooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgin9XVCAC0

Cool let go there....
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by yougosee: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Fynestboi:
Need to know how to use Dropbox? wink
How about those not using android phones?

Please add my Ariste "Jiltruth"
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Hiploko(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
yougosee:

Through google. ..
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Good morning fellow artist in the house, well just to bring to your notice bout this track titled 'Wesley' by Creez Cray feat DopeBoi Killz (yours truly) Good music Guatanteed grin DL link here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/25fb7e87 Ur much needed views will be appreciated after download/listen.... Thanks
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=doyinisaac post=39321597][/quote] nice one get my two singles here on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
here's the link to download Bounced http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Preshochyx(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
New single 'Sister Lilian' by upcoming art, Ochyx. Download, listen and share. It's a must listen, dope song, trust me.
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/jFHEPzPcce/Ochyx_-_Sister_Lilian.html
🙌
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by yougosee: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
yougosee:

Yeah thanks.
I tried that already: the verification link they sent to my mailbox could not be found anywhere even in Spam.
Any other host please?
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Teeboy22(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fynestboi:

Tagged: airmark.
Cc: Lalasticlala

List of NAIRALAND UPCOMING ARTISTE

joery6,
Chinchilla,
rapmoney,
airforce1,
kelvingaz,
OasisofRefuge,
umbo,
Jimmyking,
Kechikenneth,
monimekaz,
hizzy,
Teeboy22,
Cpiano.
majid
Ajerry
Jiltruth

Let have you on the list, if you are an artist signify and your name will be add to the list. I love you all.

Say amen to this na all of una go “blow" grin

Amen
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Teeboy22(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Slickest:
Download "flexing man" by zidiq, a cover to jidenna's "classic man"....

Link

http://f23.wapka-files.com/download/f/2/b/126995_f2b5eadbf0e866d6abb254c2.mp3/c5cf4d84f5903ca47e81/flexing%2520man-by%2520zidiq_mixed%2520and%2520masterd%2520by_%2520d-y%2520kuku(1).mp3

Comments please

woaw

nice one bro

Am a Flexing man...B)

Jah bless our hustle..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by YoungNinja(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
Plz download my newest single Its a love song by myself: Young Ninja feat. Angel Q title: The Reason prod by: Mhlozzy & Young Ninja
Music link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ddd59fdc
yoo I'm from Durban: South Africa
#PlZ_Share_Your_Views
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Isholaoni: 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom by Judosky1(m): 3:29am On May 24, 2016
Am Judosky by name am an hip hop artiste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? / Sheyman - Hotter Than Fire / Female Artiste Behind the New "Chineke N'igwe" Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.