Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions (9505 Views)

These Are Top 5 Expensive Car Problems That Are Not Worth Fixing If They Go Bad / This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious / 11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by mayor2013: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Amucha:
hear the sound of water in my dashboard when I start my car. it often happens after the car has been parked for sometime. I have checked no water is leaking from any where in the car. the sound is just behind my steering wheel inside the dashboard.

State the type of car you talking about. Was there anytime you drove through a pool water? Looks like your Ac system is blocked so therefore the waste water forces itself back into the car
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by Amucha: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayor2013:

State the type of car you talking about. Was there anytime you drove through a pool water? Looks like your Ac system is blocked so therefore the waste water forces itself back into the car

Toyota Camry 2006 model. I didn't enter any flood, My AC is working fine. will the AC still work fine if the system is blocked. thanks for your quick response.
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by mayor2013: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Amucha:

Toyota Camry 2006 model. I didn't enter any flood, My AC is working fine. will the AC still work fine if the system is blocked. thanks for your quick response.

Still have your AC system checked properly there is no free flow of waste water to come out through the waste pipe underneath your car. Go to your car put on the ac and observe the flow of water from underneath when the ac is on for about 30mins
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by enuelly: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
My Toyota camry "Pencil" O/D keeps flashing on the dashboard, changed the gear oil and its still flashing and I didn't hit the button. Is that a sign of something bigger or I shouldn't worry?
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by kingreign(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
mayor2013:

If Mecerdes make engines for chrysler e.g 300c hemi then you dont expect parts to be cheap. Its an Awd. You can still buy if you admire the car but bearing in mind that maintenance is the key to having a healthy ride

Chrysler crossfire isn't am AWD rather an FR layout.
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by mayor2013: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
kingreign:

Chrysler crossfire isn't am AWD rather an FR layout.

Ok
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by MrChilaka(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
mozkunzult:
Good evening everyone, I need serious help. I bought I Peugeot 406. 1996 model directly shipped from harmburg . Started useing the car from october and two weeks ago timing belt jumped as I was travelling from ph to asaba. My mechanic came from ph, checked it and xonfirmed it was the belt that snapped he tried working it at the place I parked it and for one week after buying the valves and everything the car refused to start. After trying severally we towed it to his workshop in ph and for another 2weeks its still the same thing. I really dont know wat to do now I need help plss

[size=13pt]Hi good day, let me know if you have resolved the issue. And if you are still in PH I can refer to an experienced Lion handler in PH who would know where to start to solving your Lions issue. Cheers [/size]
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by MrChilaka(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
enuelly:
My Toyota camry "Pencil" O/D keeps flashing on the dashboard, changed the gear oil and its still flashing and I didn't hit the button. Is that a sign of something bigger or I shouldn't worry?

[size=13pt]What was the condition of the ATF before you changed it? See chart below...[/size]

Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by enuelly: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrChilaka:

[size=13pt]What was the condition of the ATF before you changed it? See chart below...[/size]

Bad,change I think.
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by Ohakeem: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
At Ikenna.pls I need ur mobile number. I want to change my timing belt . I am in Abuja.
Re: Let's Talk About Car Problems And Instant Solutions by Ohakeem: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
At Ikenna.pls I need ur mobile number. I want to change my timing belt . I am in Abuja. 406- Ew7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Change The Wiper Blades On Your Car (Photos) / My Rx330 Gozzles Fuel. / 10 Points On How To Properly Store Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.