Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four (24989 Views)

Bomb Blast In Mamati, Maiduguri Kills And Injures People (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by hinwazaka: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

what did you mean guy?

We are talking about human life here
The number should have been about 30. Anything lower than that is unacceptable. And a miserly four is rubbish. Shekau, better start hitting numbers like 70, or he should step aside for more competent and proficient individuals.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Descartes: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Three suicide bombers attacked a military check along Damboa road in Maiduguri, the Borno State on Saturday, killing four persons.

DAILY POST gathered that the attack, which occurred about 8 a.m, close to the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, office also left six persons injured.

The blasts was reportedly targeted at security operatives.

It was still not clear if any of the security operatives at the checkpoint was affected by the bomb blasts.

Speaking with some residents, they disclosed to DAILY POST that the victims had been evacuated by soldiers to the hospital.

According to them, two of the female suicide bombers were also killed, while the other one was still alive.

One of the residents “the soldiers saw the three bombers coming towards them; they suspected them, but while they were calling on them, the two ran towards the soldiers and detonated the explosives, while the other one escaped in the process.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/24/breaking-boko-haram-another-bomb-blast-in-maiduguri-kills-four/

That's an unstructured attack lipsrsealed
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by ORIGENAL(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
GOD 4giv Baba 4 decieving us
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by k1centy: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Great. Can anybody see what am saw?
Sunday- Burantashi came out publicly to tell Nigerians actions this week is going to go a long way in the extinctive mission of BH, further giving "LAFIA DOYE" as the mission code. Even when US was to kill Osama, they didn't publicly announce. Which further shows the man is a clueless idiot.
Monday- BH attack Adamawa, killing 73. N.B 73 isn't a round figure like the Nigerian Army do give us. E.g 30, 150 n so on. Thus the attack is confirmed and structured.
Tuesday-Nigerian Army told us they killed 30 insurgents. Why round figures? No confirmation. Thus the attack is unstructured and unconfirmed.
Wednesday-BH attacks village in Bornu, kills 17 in a confirmed and structured attack. Note, its not a round figure.
Thursday- NA army told us they killed 150 insurgents and recovered 4 AK-47. Note: Even from the stats, we find out lies dont add up.
Friday-BH took over part of Cameroun in a confirmed attack.
Saturday-DSS told us they arrested another 45 insurgents in Lagos.

In conclusion, my fellow Nairalanders, the change we've been clamouring for is here. "BH and NA finally have a time table which wasn't in existence during the GEJ administration". What a great change!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by lumeneng22: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kai wait o Hausa girls have suddenly become heartless I can't el
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Rebelutionary: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Suicide bombers have killed over 2000 peole since May 2015!! Buhari was elected to protect these lives!!! If he knows he cant put an end to the suicide bombings let him resign!!
2000, from suicide bombers? Rily? Where dd u get that? I guess its convenient to just bandy numbers around all because it suits you. No wonder u only comment on "bomb blast" threads and evn when u do on threads that highlights the NA successes, you dnt fail to shout "propaganda or "pictures or I dnt believe". Mr, ur motivation is bare for all to see!

Mr Chukwudi, the question you need to answer before is "Are we where we are before there was a change in govt? Of course, u will say "it has gotten worse" but that's not true! I have friends and family there and the feelers I get from there dwarfs whatevr cynics and pessimist like you will say or what the army puts out. The situation is by far better than it was, take it or leave it and like I said this is d storm before the eventual permanent calm.

That they are now employing guerilla tactics instead of the usual frontal attack or taking over Nigerian soil tells you that they are a depleting force who are bent on doin anything to remain relevant in our collective conscience.

P.S: You can go on wt wat u do best but pls dnt give me a mention wen next there is an unfortunate blast to sarcastically ask what feelers I get frm the N.E as I wont oblige u wt a response. Have a nice day!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by wiseoneking: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Just four people?
i hope you will not be the fifth person by the end of the month. These four are innocent human beings not malu.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by loomer: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
ijustdey:

this is a guerilla warfare

the enemy will have to use the little headway they have to downplay any gains the military might have made during the war against these monster

Why una dey use english dey deceive una self, the army just dey lie day and night and una wey be citizens for there no fit rise up to demand answers and solutions to the killings.
Tomorrow dem go come out dey claim victory over BH just to make themselves feel good.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Hero10001: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari o!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
loomer:

Why una dey use english dey deceive una self, the army just dey lie day and night and una wey be citizens for there no fit rise up to demand answers and solutions to the killings.
Tomorrow dem go come out dey claim victory over BH just to make themselves feel good.
You use the word 'una'
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by juman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
The attacks are condemned.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by judges: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
where are those that are criticised Jonathan and good and respected people of PDP.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by loomer: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

You use the word 'una'

No be una I supos use?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
loomer:

No be una I supos use?
when person use am for group why you dey complain
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by SSpeter(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls if the death toll is not up to 50, do not report.......just 4?........
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by loomer: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

when person use am for group why you dey complain

Tah, make UNA do as I talk
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
loomer:

Tah, make UNA do as I talk
watin you talk? I come deh wonder if una na insult

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by SSpeter(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

The number should have been about 30. Anything lower than that is unacceptable. And a miserly four is rubbish. Shekau, better start hitting numbers like 70, or he should step aside for more competent and proficient individuals.
I love this guy.....lol...seems we need a more competent fellow...shekau...is losing his dexterity...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by bigboss80s(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Datavents:
CHIBOK GIRL
BASTARRRD SCAMMER GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by chizpim(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She will be given 90 brand new handsome male virgins when she gets to heaven.

I do envy the Muslims.
They keep collecting all the virgins in heaven, we the Christians will have nothing left for us when we get to heaven.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
. My brother I wonder ooo! Allah promised the male 72 virgins, the female bombers will they also get 72 male virgins..... These their moon god is going to run out of virgins oooo

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by manuroq(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
May we neva cross the same path with these pple. They are committed to destroying and killing.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by Ndeewonu: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
ijustdey:

this is a guerilla warfare

the enemy will have to use the little headway they have to downplay any gains the military might have made during the war against these monster

I guess the guerilla warfare started only from May 29th!

Bunch of double-speak vuvuzelas!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by glacswhite: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
meshacha1:
Don't worry by December they will all be gone, you know US is involved.

MUMU... US Army came to make sure their is Peace when Dividing Nigeria before January...

Did u ask urself why is it that it was not Buhari that invited them

They told Buhari....''We can take care of ourselves''

Soon they'll match to Enugu...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by murraykc(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
God Save us for this country. I ply this Damboa road regularly to go to the Borno State HMB. Pls BH should stop.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by nike4love: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
nigerians re still waiting for buharis body odour.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by serena433(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Just four people?
u need Ur brain to b examined

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2015
we pass iraq fr bombing lately i no go lie...y these boko pple too radical naw...nigeria muslims r d worst in d world....shame on ur wicked members..God punish una fr making nigeria like this
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by DONSMITH123(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2015
hinwazaka:

you need help
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four by OnankpaBa(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
DONSMITH123:

you need help

abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Roads In Akwa Ibom, Flags Off Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.