Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! (48112 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by excess4luv: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
cupidhero:
We once carried a rival school's sign post from Osisioma junction back to my secondary school located in Eziama in Aba north L.G.A. We did the same ish to a private school located in ogbor hill.
Imagine me foolishly concealing a machete,bayonets and a jack knife to school. Thank God i'm all grown and wiser now. I won't even walk with a bunch of keys on my jeans or chinos currently. Growing up has realy changed my life.

so u follow all those guys hijacking school sign post those days. Aba was really hot then before the advent of bakassi boys.....
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by mightyokwy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
For my class in benin city those days na me be the only igbo guy. So benin girls believe that igbos are rich nd they keep on runing after me. Then for my mind I be the badest grin. One day I was in the class with my guys when our class teacher came to jack me up like a criminal I never new that two girls where fighting over me. Geting into the staff room they told Oghogho one the girl to start reading the love letter they caught her with. Mehn I was like make ground open make I disappear. At end dy suspend me for two weeks nd my big bross had to come plead on my behalf. Till today me nd those babes still they parol wella. Any time I enter benin city I chill with any one I like.

5 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by shady26(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
kadree:
Georgina! Georgina!! Wetin my eye c because of u still neva fit comot for my mind since1997, den in j s s 3. because of Georgina I decided to face dis brief, lil thick guy who find no oda place to always find comfort apart from Georgina's rader . I lie to my friends say d guy dey always dey abuse all of us but meanwhile, na only me know say na just because of Georgina i dey vex wit d guy.
Well, it got to a point where we av to show our strength, nai dem set us(gidigbo) *to d public school goers, I hail oo* Bn a tall boy n one who was a strong fan of jackie chan, na I first throw one kick wey I don dey imagine for months as e go take b for my opponent body. So wen it was time wit d small stout stature looking guy, I felt "Oh God, tnk u for dis fud"
As I throw my long leg, nai dis guy jus weave go side n d nxt tin wey I c, na my tall body wey suspend for air n before I go say make I analyse wetin dey apun, na ground d guy dey from get nice time wit my face. My face just dey welcome all d punch wey d guy dey throw. Make God elp me bless dat guy wey come save life dat day. up till nw, I don't know y d guy took it so personal wit me. I get up wit my swollen face, dust my body, pick my school sandal, sofri dey go house.
I reach house, greet mumsy, she answer without d expected questions. before I ask of fud, she don serve me already. I eat enta rum go slp.
Later for nite wen popsy don balance well for sitting room,dey listen to him favorite sound *dat old instrumental wey dey welcome NTA CHANNEL 10 NEWS for nite, na my mama unleash d ballistic question "wetin do u for eye?" nai I answer "wen I dey come bck from school, I hit my face for iron rode" mumsy open mouth for like 5 minutes without finding d strength to close it . Her look was like "wich kind olodo b dis? even up to d point of telling gud lies?lolz A funny past moment I swear
choiiiiiii!!!!see as tears dey comot my eyes were i dey laff! i swear u need to start writing comic stories for mags and news papers.....very talented guy.....

5 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Eddy2cute(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wowww this really reminds me of when I was in js2 There was dis really busy body girl in my class den I hated her cuz she was busy body and a serious noise maker. So there was this bad friend of mine called obina who usually brings a small mirror to sch and he would place the mirror beneath the chair most girls are sitting and from back he would be viewing their pants and all. So on this day he invited me to come and look ooo cuz the girl in particular wasn't wearing pant @all. So as I came and was looking I didn't know the busy body girl knew what was going on and she immediately went and reported to the teachers,called my name that I brought that mirror and all. Oman u need to see the beaten, disgrace and all. I had to clear grass 4 2weeks as punishment. Menn it wasn't funny @all. Infact I hated that girl till I left the sch.

4 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
I enjoyed reading all yha post.....yhu all made ma day.... Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by kernigsloan: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Swaqwiz:
Live with my guidiance then in ibadan, their is this girl called joy chai nah she brilliant pass buh she no gree date me after lotta letters to woe her huh
Lol. Y she go date u wt dis kind grammar Only God knows what u wrote in those letters grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Auxigen(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
There was diz Edo girl Esther by name, she was d one dat made me know boyfriend /girlfriend stuffs..We had a quarrel one day and d next day I got to school to find written on the board "INTRO TECH TEACHER IS MAD,WRITTEN BY PETER AND GOD'S POWER "Godspower was my friend.. I was shocked when I saw it,Godspower was no different.. and every student dreaded this particular teacher COz his flogging fit make u forget your state of origin.. to cut story short me, Gidspower, and Esther were called out and flogged.. I sustained an injury due to that flogging which turned into a scar on my left leg..

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by shady26(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
takoi:
Some old men are still doing shameful things because of women to this day.

Ooh! The most beautiful girl in d class was crushing on me but I turned a blind eye just to please my niggas. I really missed.
had same experience In my JSS3 one very fine girl wrote me a love letter in my extramural class; and to form the big boy, i read it out loud to all my boys who had a good laugh at the girl while she watched, after which i went straight too her and handed her shreds of the Letter.
in my SS1 there is this girl i liked, instead of telling her, every day i will show up at her house borrowing endless novels i didn't really need to read, and then she will do the same thing, come to my house to borrow novels too so the cycle continued till i left town...

2 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by jamalchance(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Back in Js2,I remember holding two girls by their bre*sts while separating them during a fight. I did it with a friend. We were eventually caught and reported to a teacher. I was nicked named bre*st1 while my friend was called bre*st2. It took about a whle term before the name was forgotten.

Another event I can remember was in Ss1. My dad bought a pair of school uniform for me. The shirt was sewn with labcoat materials(our uniform was/is white shirt on blue short for boys in Js1-ss2). The first I wore it to school, immediately my friends saw it,the named me "ase ogi" (meaning pap sieve). I was embarassed around the girls.

Una no go kill person 4 dis thread .... "Ase ogi"
Hope u have 4given ur dad and d tailor oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Chuukwudi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Those girls were not actually pretty we were just too young,15 years later,checking some of them on facebook and instagram and i was dissapointed!
It was all about letter writting

Golden truth! You Deserve a bottle of Heineken.

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by icebird25(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
when i was in jss1 there was one girl who was my class mate. i bleep the girl and the girl told all her friends,teachers including her parent that i bleep her.
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by solonazzy: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Can remember exactly in pry 6....wrote a letter to a gal, funke... Lemme reserve her surname..... Can still remember ma wordings.... It was frm a popular song den.... "u is d 1, ti MO rili feran, can't u see d arrow of my love, in d depth of my heart, iwo ni okan miyon".... Na so d gal carry am go show head mistress..... Dat 1 inform ma popsy... I chop cane tire den.... Say I dull for Sch work, bt I Don cram lyrics of love song...... Bt I still later met her in jss2 n we became 5 n 6.......
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Jephz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Khd95:
I attended one of d most notorious sec school in Gbagada,lagos.

D craziest i ve done was to press my class captain's boobs in d class witout any1 noticing,dis bae is damn full chooi.

We both rested our heads on d table nd got talkin,dnt even no how my hands crossed her back nd rested on her navels,slowly i shifted up,wen i finaly arrived at d terminus,i run my fingers over her full bobby,i xpected her to slap me or push me away,omor d shenkez chill ni oo.

I pressed nd pressed nd pressed nd pressed nd pressed,some coded bois noticed my silence,cos i dy disturb wella for class,they knew wat was goin on...atlast she warned me not to tell any1 or she go kill megringringringringrin

and now yo telling us :-)

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Setaje(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebun was my crush in primary school. His father was a neurosurgeon in luth then. Most of us in the school, our parents were working in luth. He was so so brilliant. Won all the awards then. We entered the same secondary school. But not the same class. Jss2 first term he valled me. Was going home wiv school bus when his best friend efe came to my window and told me to come down. And gave me cake, flowers, etc. Everybody started screaming o even my seniors.

I didn't no how to tell my parents so I lied that my friend who is a girl valled me and I want to buy something back. So dad gave my big sister money to buy vals present for the girl that valled me. When we got to the super market, my sister was picking teddy bear and girly things. cry. I wanted to die. Luckily enough I spoted a nice big sewing kit and in jss 2, they were already teaching us sewing in home economics. I told my sister I wanted that. And chocolates and all those fanciful biros and pen. A very big set. The next day when I got to school my friend titi sent it to him in class after so much paparazzi. Everybody was watching. She dropped it for me and I ran away. Am still friends wiv him. He left in jss2 cus his father died. Relocated to the u.s. I prayed a lot for him to come back embarassed. We are still friends. He is Still very brilliant. Has his own company. LBF. Please go like his page and support him. Life, breathe, football. It's a soccer football clothing brand...... Those are one of the Nigerians doing us proud.

12 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Chrysz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Back then girls do fear me cus i neva gv a room 4 talking much. Bt ds days hmmm
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by ephi123(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Richy4:

I did for 2hours or so before the prefect told the guy that that was enough.

Wow, that's serious! smiley
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by FaithDaniel(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow, being a pweiti student in second sch was fun. During labour period you alway have a volunteer that will help. But Ciros guys styl writes love letters oo

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm G.S.S Garki Abuja. Hmmmmmmm
Those good old days when men were boys.

I was in SS1 when a JS3 girl wrote me a love letter I was so shy that each time I see her I will hide. But when I got to SS2, I became Mr chics and had some fun experiences with dem beautiful girls. Make I no lie I so much had fun back then cos girls just dey trip for me up and down and thank God I no dull my sef last last
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by justmi1: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
I was in jss3 when it happened. I was under peer pressure to have a gal friend as it was the norm among my peers then, so this babe i "liked" back then was in jss3b while i was in jss3a.after meditating and ruminating for some weeks, i eventually gathered courage to wrte a love letter to my "supposed love of my life". Afterdrafting the letter with carefully selected lyrics, i sent my friend to be my nipost and and mail my letter. The idiot gave her the letter right in front a teacher, so she collected it and read it out to the class, after begging her,short yorruba teacher still went ahead to read it in staff room. Before long , "your love is killing me softly", a major lyrics in the letter, went viral in the college, and it was on the lips of almost everybody, i felt so embarrased, i had to leave the school, cos am a shy guy, last last i no kukuma like the girl, na #peer pressure.i still feel embarassed when i remember that event.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
excess4luv:

so u follow all those guys hijacking school sign post those days. Aba was really hot then before the advent of bakassi boys.....
Be like say na National High Sch the guy go. kai! that sch bad die. I do js1&2 for that sch. na bakassi boys supervise their inter-house sports. Cm c boys dey do matchet fight like Spartacus and Crixus. Armed robbers graduate from that sch tire. The principal, Elder F.E. Ogbonna dey craze well well dat year.

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by jamalchance(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am I the only Nigeria guy that never wrote love letter during my pry/sec skul days ?

3 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by capsule(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some ppl u really wanted as a dream 10 years ago...when u meet some of them today, u r thankful they ignored u back then...

2 Likes

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Diamonddris(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:

Funniest post I have seen all weekend .... Shame no dey catch u as u tok am

No shame o...raw truth is a part of me...

Not only dat o...when she was talking to me,I always had WET DREAM in the afternoon...
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Diamonddris(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:

Funniest post I have seen all weekend .... Shame no dey catch u as u tok am

No shame o...raw truth is a part of me...

Not only dat o...when she was talking to me,I always had WET DREAM in the afternoon right der in the school...
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Airfoce1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elosky20:
those days in skul was one of the bullies then.so there was this girl i was eyeing but there was a guy she loves more.so on this particular day i cornered both of them on a bush path while going home so told the guy to start running home, but he refused, so we started fighting o next thing i saw my self on the floor recieving blows o, only for the girl in question to assume the role of a ref. i saw hell that day, to make matters worse he called the girl to come and feed me with sand and grass. i have to leave skul to save my face

CC:
lalasticlala
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by olaniyanibukun0: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Those that attended boys school alone nko

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Teophilus96(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=ferdspiration post=39323790] MR.FERDINAND,what on earth are you doing here? grin[quote author=ferdspiration post=39323790]
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by tuoyoojo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
I was attending this extra mural class back then in warri, der a met dis fine yoruba muslim girl. I was in ss1 den. Back den me and my guy den go bet. I wud say dare me if I can't touch her...then I wud walk to to her, touch her wit d tip of my finger. And say " pls borrow me your biro". D current wen go enta my enta my body by jus toshing her with the tip of my finger fit blow like 5 transformers. The girl fine wit full standing boobs

Liver no gree me to toast her and after me don leave the extra mural me come write her love letter, d reply I get jus make me weak like dodo. The summary of the reply was that I shud face my studies.

In d compound I stayed in warri den. I had dis neigbour who had a tall dark friend coming to visit her, na so dis babe. Wen dey our compound come say her friend say make dem give me message o

Bros, na so I see letter o, written with blue A3 paper wit perfume sprayed on it ( na so the fragnance make sense like sentence o). Den na jew man I be, if na now eh...hmm

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by mastermind1759(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dere ws a babe den I do local telegram to in her hostel.didn't knw say na omo mummy I dey toy wit. she dey show all her frnds my letter.on a vistin day her parents came dey were goin tru her books to check her performance na so dem c one of my nasty letter.omo I c hell 4 assembly d nxt day.omo na so dem name oga postoffice...lols
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by debonairprinx(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

My best kind of Thread

I remembered when I was in JSS3 during extension( an easter holiday coaching for JSS3 and SSS3 students)

That's how my friend Tomisin wrote a love letter to one girl called Jumoke as he showed me to help him to Edit it, I'm a good love letter Editor smiley

He was afraid to put it, I gave d guy courage but he was still afraid, as he was panicking about the letter

The letter mistakenly entered d girl locker

Through a tiny hole... Funny tho d girl locker was locked with these Tokoz Padlock.

And we can't break it, cos it might lead to another punishment

Monday Morning came, Nah so d girl enter class open locker see Tomisin love letter, Tomisin sef dey feel himself say Nah him get d babe.

Uno what d girl came to where Tomisin was seating, gave him 3 dirty and beautiful slaps grin

The class was shocked smiley as Tomisin couldn't revenge by beating her, They later discover he wrote a love letter.

His case was reported to d VP Mr Obas Nah so dem talk say make him cut grass for 3 weeks

After we left High school

You know what.... Tomisin and Jumoke met at Uni

And you know what happened

They're dating now....

I mean dey love themselves like kilode now

grin

[/b]

Mr Obas as the school Vice principal strikes a cord, which high school did you attend, if you don't mind?
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Chidimercy: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:
Am I the only Nigeria guy that never wrote love letter during my pry/sec skul days ?
ur not alone bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / The 31 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.