Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. (3375 Views)

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why do muslims seem to be confused on if to stone or flog adulterous muslims...

well the story is a bit complex and absurd..as is with everything associated with the paedophile prophet.

when mohammed king and islamic prophet of the arab muslims took over, he was okay with stoning muslims who commit adultery.

infact a story is told by muslims of how compassionate mohammed was when he commanded the murder of an adulterous woman.

ok so a woman came to the prophet and asked for purification (by being punished for her sin). He told her to go away and seek God’s forgiveness.

but she persisted four times and admitted that she was pregnant as a result of fornication.

He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weanedher child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to thecommunity AND ORDERED HER DEATH by stoning.

And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forwardwith a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on his face he cursed her... (Muslim, no.4206)..

TERRIBLE story but according to muslims it happened since it was recorded in sahih hadiths.

my muslim friend once told me that mohammed was nice to her by asking her to go away four time but since her guilt kept disturbing her he then executed her.

but the story doesn't end there..

AISHA the child bride, his favourite wife and mother of all muslims got accused of committing adultery..

ghen ghen...

to be cont'd.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
if you know anything about mohammed., you will know that the "revelations" from Islamic allah typically seemed to revolve around mohammeds genit.alia.

eg when via revelation he was allowed to marry his adopted sons wife after lust.ing over her..

when via revelation he was allowed to marry over 9wives at the same time when the quran says a maximum of 4 women per muslim only..

when via revelations mohammed was allowed to have sex with beautiful Jewish and Christian captured women and then turned to sex slaves

when via revelations aisha his favourite wife was cleared of adultery and the rules on stoning adulterous muslims changed..

infact the number one reason why I believe that mohammed was a fraud and agent of satan is because of the ease of which his purported revelations from Islamic allah always favour his libi.do..

especially when he promised his wives he would stop sleeping with a particular slave (after spending too much time with her) and all of a sudden islamic allah turns up and says mohammed go ahead the sex slaves are yours to do what you please....of course his wives had to obey..how could they argue with islamic allah over mohammeds ge.nitalia..

but I digress...

here is what early muslim scholars recorded of the aisha adultery allegation..

On their last halt, Aisha answered the call of nature, but lost her necklace in the dark, just as the army was setting out from their encampment early in the morning. She left her litter, returned to look for the necklace, and found it. Meanwhile, the man leading her camel assumed she was in her curtained litter and led the animal away by the halter. Returning, Aisha saw that she was left behind.However, a handsome young Muslim named Safwan saw her and accompanied her back to Medina, though both the Muslims and Muhammad’s opposition wagged their tongues at seeing the two youngsters entering the city together.

Eventually, REVELATION came that Aisha was not guilty of any immorality.

this was a close call...aisha would have been stoned to death...so once again a revelation came and mohammed changed the rules

to be continued...

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Remilekun101: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
We are waiting
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Remilekun101:
We are waiting

Okay, more coming smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Annunaki(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Following grin grin grin
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by OKUCHI11(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
why this wicked act ......sorry to ask ....cos if u are a propounder of peace I see no reason for this.......the woman in question why did she not run away.......religion is really a sigh of the opperessed creature.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by OKUCHI11(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
why this wicked act ......sorry to ask ....cos if u are a propounder of peace I see no reason for this.......the woman in question why did she not run away.......religion is really a sigh of the oppressed creature.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by seemples(f): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
and mohammed gets yet ano th er purported revelation after the aisha incident..incase she "forgets her necklace" again...

24:2Strike the adulteress and the adulterer one hundred times. Do not let compassion for them keep you from carrying out God’s law—if you believe in God and the Last Day—and ensure that a group of believers witnesses the punishment. (MAS,The Quran,)

Sura 24 thus establishes some ground rules againstadultery, of which flogging one hundred times is one of the rules.

Amazingly, 24:2 exhorts the accusers and judges not to let compassion keep them from carrying out God’s law.Moreover, early and reliable traditions depict Muhammad and his Muslims stoning adulterers and adulteresses, as recorded by the two most reliable collectors and editors of the hadith, Bukhari (AD 810-870) and Muslim (c. AD 817-875):Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.(Muslim no.4194)

so you see, muslims are rightly confused on what to do to people accused of adultery.. stone or flog them... both barbaric but muslims are stuck in 7th century arabia..hence limiting their choices..

cest fini..
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by tartar9(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
the Ifeann chronicles 3:the return of the whorè sad sad sad HIV neva still kill you
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by tartar9(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
their is no disagreement or confusion regarding the punishment for adultery which is stoning to death,agreed by all scholars.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by resty4(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Moh'd is an imposter n his religion is terrorism. Terrorise humanity until de submit 2 alah. Alah is one of 360 idols in kabar mecca.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
tartar9:
the Ifeann chronicles 3:the return of the whorè sad sad sad HIV neva still kill you

may Jesus forgive u mr muslim
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by channelz: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2015
tartar9:
tartar9:
their is no disagreement or confusion regarding the punishment for adultery which is stoning to death,agreed by all scholars.
[b]Okay on a lighter note, from the topic (to stone or to flog), 'CONFUSION' should be the theme of this thread, right?

Now, take a good look at your comments... you see how it clearly affirms and demonstrates the THEME right?

First, you call out your whorè but said nothing about a Muslim doing the killing of same whorè. Could it be you now trust in the Omniscience of Allah?

And yet again, you belittle Allah by acknowledging that the punishment for adultery is stoning to death by Muslims. Hhmmm...

• What then is the punishment for those doing the stoning (esp. in cases of setups)?
• What is the punishment for those who are not caught in the act/deed of adultery?
• What's the punishment for those who commit adultery in their thoughts?
• Where is the provision for repentance for the 'guilty' one being stoned to death by the 'righteous' Muslims?

The Holy book rightly describes Allah as the Most Merciful, of course not the arbitrary, illusory forgiveness which leads to Darkness and destruction... for Allah is Just. But you are quick to put another to death simply because man, scholars... agreed to it?

From another Muslim[/b]
:
Allah says: “Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [ Sûrah al- Zumar : 53]

This verse speaks about those who repent. It tells us that any sin, no matter how major, is expiated by sincere and proper repentance.

Makes sense but how does a dead sinner repent? Hhmm... It all boils down to the THEME of the thread.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
channelz:

Tartar9 is a depressed islamofascist bigot...he supports stoning women yet the unholy quran claims the punishment for the crime is 100lashes.. notice he said the scholars agree the punishment is stoning...he puts his "scholars" above mohammed and his imaginary islamic Allah..empiree, rilwanye001 yazach etc wats ur view on stoning women.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Annunaki(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2015
tartar9:

You just confirmed to us that islam is a barbaric stone age religion.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Empiree: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Jummymine(f): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
The islamic punishment for adultery is stoning to death, while the punishment for fornication pre marital sex is a hundred flogging with or without a one year exile/imprisonment. simple and short.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by channelz: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Tartar9 is a depressed islamofascist bigot...he supports stoning women yet the unholy quran claims the punishment for the crime is 100lashes.. notice he said the scholars agree the punishment is stoning...he puts his "scholars" above mohammed and his imaginary islamic Allah..empiree, rilwanye001 yazach etc wats ur view on stoning women.
I see your point: the two posters^^
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by channelz: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Having read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2296483/punishment-adultery-islam-not-stoning

I'd say, if I were a Muslim, I'd opt for flogging as it makes room for repentance. The verse I quoted from a Muslim regarding repentance makes the bickering amongst Muslims uncalled for. Stoning to death should be left where it belongs, in the crude past.

@parisbookaddict your take?
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
channelz:
Having read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2296483/punishment-adultery-islam-not-stoning

I'd say, if I were a Muslim, I'd opt for flogging as it makes room for repentance. The verse I quoted from a Muslim regarding repentance makes the bickering amongst Muslims uncalled for. Stoning to death should be left where it belongs, in the crude past.

@parisbookaddict your take?

Well flogging is as just as bad albeit without being fatal...how can u flog an adult to stop him from doing something.. its juat as barbaric...lol..

Have u seen where muslims are flogging "sinners"..a lot die afterwards due to loss of blood..
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by channelz: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Well flogging is as just as bad albeit without being fatal...how can u flog an adult to stop him from doing something.. its juat as barbaric...lol..

Have u seen where muslims are flogging "sinners"..a lot die afterwards due to loss of blood..
smiley You've spoken like a non-Muslim. I was hoping the Muslim here (who doesn't know that having to blindly prescribe deaths for his neighbours leaves him with a tar-black soul; hence his suffering) would see reasons to agree with his fellow Muslims.

His fellow Muslim in that thread stated:

"Since I was a child I've always had problem with 'Stoning to death' punishment".

Gradually... from:
crude→less crude→refined→nobility in thoughts, words and deeds.

Only then would Ifeann and what she stands for/against be understood.

In the meantime though, thanks to the "Voice crying in the Internet", some e.Muslims now openly object unethical religious injunction... as can be observed in that thread.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Blackfire(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Why do muslims seem to be confused on if to stone or flog adulterous muslims...

well the story is a bit complex and absurd..as is with everything associated with the paedophile prophet.

when mohammed king and islamic prophet of the arab muslims took over, he was okay with stoning muslims who commit adultery.

infact a story is told by muslims of how compassionate mohammed was when he commanded the murder of an adulterous woman.

ok so a woman came to the prophet and asked for purification (by being punished for her sin). He told her to go away and seek God’s forgiveness.

but she persisted four times and admitted that she was pregnant as a result of fornication.

He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weanedher child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to thecommunity AND ORDERED HER DEATH by stoning.

And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forwardwith a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on his face he cursed her... (Muslim, no.4206)..

TERRIBLE story but according to muslims it happened since it was recorded in sahih hadiths.

my muslim friend once told me that mohammed was nice to her by asking her to go away four time but since her guilt kept disturbing her he then executed her.

but the story doesn't end there..

AISHA the child bride, his favourite wife and mother of all muslims got accused of committing adultery..

ghen ghen...

to be cont'd.

my dear if u are expecting those muslims to defend this particular hadith of stoning that woman,as commanded by 'our prophet' ... It wil open a whole can of worms and moral decay in mohamed's life.

I still shiver at the thought of horror,abysmal dismay in the eyes of that woman when the first stone burst her head, at the command of muhamed al hassan under the order of allah.

But when aishat was accused with adultery, with reasonable evidence(the man was with her even till they enter the city)... Immediately allah a.k.a muhamed change tactics.

Calling muhamed the best of god creation, and because of him the world was created,also saying aishat is the mother of all believers (i wonder who the father of all believer will be? Ali, abubakr, husain, muhamed?), are all these not haram.
Islam is a bad example of religion, muhamed and his evil traits,is been commanded to be swallowed hook,line and sinker by quran without questioning...infact he is the best of god creation. Hell NO, if this is the best of arabic moon god creation, i think i will go with micheal jackson.
Because muslims try to be like him , the world have been in tears, sorrows and blood.
*Anyway i will spread my mat here,with my suya and a glass of wine*

bu mi ko gba esi, mo lenu bi razor.
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Blackfire(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Jummymine:
The islamic punishment for adultery is stoning to death, while the punishment for fornication pre marital sex is a hundred flogging with or without a one year exile/imprisonment. simple and short.

and who has it helped in the arab/islamic world... Rape, adultery, molestation,fornication are like touts in the garage poking there hand in your eyes.
A man stole u cut of his hand, are u helping the man or destroying him, what about his family, the physical trauma u ve put on him this also applies to stonning or flogging fornicators.

Thats why i always say islam is a bad example of religion.

Go to dubai, see what does married arab muslims are doing in hotels .... Who is going to stone them?
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Annunaki:

You just confirmed to us that islam is a barbaric stone age religion.

sometimes u wonder what is wrong with human beign medulla oblangata, a 21st century man that cant think @tartar9 islam is a scam and u my friend is been duped of your life,talents, thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by NHMKY: 2:31am On Dec 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:

may Jesus forgive u mr muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=NHMKY post=40699646][/quote]

I saw ur pics.. we all know mohammed copied some practices from the bible especially the old testament and jewish torah. .. so what's ur point
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by truthman2012(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
tartar9:

Which scholars, when your god says 100 lashes and they changed it to stoning to death?

Who is correct, allahh or the scholars?
Re: Why Muslims Dont Know If They Should STONE Or FLOG Adulterous Women. by Empiree: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op, you very irrelevant. Point you tried to raise is non-issue either. What's clear is both Islam and Christianity prescribed punishment for adultery, period.

You cant just come up with NT claiming to "forgive" in order to sweep your bs under the carpet. That's irrelevant. Islam also talks about forgiveness. Adulterer and fornicators have second chance. Besides, conditions that Islam places before punishment could be carried out is very hard.

It's not about every Tom, Dick and Harry claiming to witness adultery being committed.

The conditions go thus:

* witnesses must be four(4)

* must be trusted people

* their account of the incident must be accurate (not like Mathew, Mark, Luke and John who contradict themselves).

Once any of the 4 witnesses contradicts the rest, case is dismissed.

Further, all four witnesses must see penetration. Now, if first witness see penetration and he/she leaves to call other 3, do you think for a second adulterers or fornicators would allow all four to present before they flee?. Allah is indeed most Merciful

Now, i hope you pay close attention to Christians and western society. They have bunch of baby mamas. They get banged and knocked out by hood-rats, weed smokers and so fourth. The bastard babies grow up disturbing the hood. Thats what's going on in the US now. Constant mass shootings and many more swept under the carpet by the media by kids raised by single mothers, fathers in jail or losers etc.

Take your time and watch the video if you are truthful. Do you agree with them (below)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eyif1Dan64

Point is, focus on hudud (judgement) in your Book.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.