Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

There Is Healing In His Stripes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Healing In His Stripes. (3215 Views)

How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
1 Peter 2:24_ Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose{ Jesus} stripes you were healed.

I don't care what affliction you or your loved one is going through right now, neither does it matter for Jesus Christ was wounded that you might be healed.

You are the only one that can stop your healing by not believing the truth. God has not abandoned you at the mercy of your sickness and diseases. He made abundant provision for your total healing and wholeness through the stripes of His Son.

God has given, it is now our responsibility to take what God has has graciously given through our stubborn faith. Many end up dieing in their affliction because they did not take by faith the healing that is in His stripes.

Realise this, even though God wants you healed and has made provision for it through Christ, He can never force it on you. It is done unto us according to our faith/believe. You don't glorify God, when you are sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Viralkid: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Amen.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Forsake not your healing by unbelief.

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes, there is.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Yes, there is.
I'm glad you know. Always, at all times take delivery of it.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sickness is not God's will for you

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
iv trusted, believed, acted on the faith but im yet to get any result for a ling tym n im getting discouraged
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Toyocee:
iv trusted, believed, acted on the faith but im yet to get any result for a ling tym n im getting discouraged

Look away from your infirmity and steadfastly look unto Jesus your healer and you will surely receive your healing. Let me help you. When I was down with fever, I looked away from the fever and looked to His stripes. All I was thinking and proclaiming is this, "By Jesus stripes I am healed."

It looks as if nothing was happening the first and second day but I never relented, neither did I complained. I was busy looking and confessing my healing through His stripes and about the third and fourth day my healing manifested to the glory of God.

You need to add your faith patience and perseverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Toyocee:

Toyocee, as you looked to Jesus our healer. I join my faith with yours and I declare as a priest that you are healed swiftly to the glory of God. Amen

2 Likes

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Jesus needs not your money{ silver and gold} to heal. He only needs your heart of trust in his perfect work on the cross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Healing is your bread through CHRIST JESUS.

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Look away from your infirmity and steadfastly look unto Jesus your healer and you will surely receive your healing. Let me help you. When I was down with fever, I looked away from the fever and looked to His stripes. All I was thinking and proclaiming is this, "By Jesus stripes I am healed."

It looks as if nothing was happening the first and second day but I never relented, neither did I complained. I was busy looking and confessing my healing through His stripes and about the third and fourth day my healing manifested to the glory of God.

You need to add your faith patience and perseverance.
Amen..
PS: june 16 would make it two good years it started.. i would be the happiest on earth if it would leave before that date.. Pls interceed for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Toyocee:

Amen..
PS: june 16 would make it two good years it started.. i would be the happiest on earth if it would leave before that date.. Pls interceed for me.

Remember the woman with the issue of blood in the Bible. For painful 12years, She was at the mercy of her affliction and probably, she would have died from it, if she had not looked away from her sickness and look to Jesus Christ.

The just shall live by faith. The power of God cannot work in your life against your will/faith. Nevertheless, I am "praying" for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by kerny(f): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2018
...By His stripes I am healed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 2:07am On Jun 13, 2018
1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Jesus can and does sometimes heal physical illness, but the healing spoken of in those verses is healing of the spirit-mind

we were going astray and He caused us to be dead to sin and to live righteously, by His stripes you are healed

he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, we are restored to peace, by his stripes we are healed

the apostle paul asked the Lord to heal the thorn in his side, some kind of problem, possibly his failing eye sight, Jesus said: "my grace is sufficient for you"

Jesus was wounded for our transgressions and iniquities(sins), not for our fevers and broken limbs

for those suffering with physical ailments, if Christ decides His grace is sufficient for you,
then endure, and have joy, He will help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
johnw47, Jesus healed ALL who were sick in the body. He did this to make what prophet Isaiah had said come true (Matthew 8:16-17).

Healing is the children's bread (Matt 15-22-29). Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight. The thorn in the flesh was a figure of speech that apostle paul used to identify those people opposing and persecuting his ministry. The thorn in the flesh were messanger of Satan buffeting him.

Atheist in this forum are a thorn in the flesh to Christians because they oppose and persecute us and our message of hope and light. Physical sickness is not and will never be the will of the Father to his children.

In Truth, we ought not to get sick and diseased, talkless of being healed. Perfect health is our God perfect will for us through Christ Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, Jesus healed ALL who were sick in the body. He did this to make what prophet Isaiah had said come true (Matthew 8:16-17).

Jesus healed all that were bought to Him:

Mat 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Mat 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

bloodofthelamb:
Healing is the children's bread (Matt 15-22-29). Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight. The thorn in the flesh was a figure of speech that apostle paul used to identify those people opposing and persecuting his ministry. The thorn in the flesh were messanger of Satan buffeting him.

why did paul say to the galatians: "if possible you would gouge out your eyes and given them to me"
why did paul say to the galatians: “see with what large letters I am writing to you with my own hand.”

it seems from those that paul did have dimming sight and the galatians knew it

paul picked up a viper thinking it was firewood

these don't prove pauls sight was failing, but i would like to know how you know that: "Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight"

bloodofthelamb:
Atheist in this forum are a thorn in the flesh to Christians because they oppose and persecute us and our message of hope and light. Physical sickness is not and will never be the will of the Father to his children.

are you saying that no saved christian is physically sick?

bloodofthelamb:
In Truth, we ought not to get sick and diseased, talkless of being healed. Perfect health is our God perfect will for us through Christ Jesus

perfect health will come during the millinium, and at the catching up to the lord before then

2 Likes

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
johnw47, Paul did not pick up snake. He was gathering sticks to keep warm after the shipwreck when a snake came out and fastened itself on his hand.

Apostle was the most persecuted. He could have suffered infirmities through the result of his frequent persecution but healing is certain.

The "thorn in the flesh" was never a sickness that the Lord refuse to take away. Jesus healed all who were brought to him, why? Did Jesus ever refuse anyone came to him in faith healing? God wants us healed spiritually and bodily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
johnw47, Paul did not pick up snake. He was gathering sticks to keep warm after the shipwreck when a snake came out and fastened itself on his hand.

Apostle was the most persecuted. He could have suffered infirmities through the result of his frequent persecution but healing is certain.

The "thorn in the flesh" was never a sickness that the Lord refuse to take away. Jesus healed all who were brought to him, why? Did Jesus ever refuse anyone came to him in faith healing? God wants us healed spiritually and bodily.

duh, paul gathered a bundle of sticks, not picked up a bundle of sticks that someone else had gathered,
when he went to put them on the fire a viper came out from them because of the heat and bit paul on the hand,
paul picked up a viper, it didn't magically appear among the sticks

so bloodofthelamb, you don't believe the bible, paul asked the Lord three times
for healing but the Lord's grace is sufficient for paul to endure his infirmities:

2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

you never answered: "how can you say paul never had failing eyesight"

you never answered: "are you saying that no saved christian is physically sick?"
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2018
were Jesus stripes for our transgressions and iniquities(sins), or for our physical illnesses

1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities(sins): the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

the saved are healed of their transgressions, their sins, by His stripes we are healed
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2018
johnw47:

duh, paul gathered a bundle of sticks, not picked up a bundle of sticks that someone else had gathered,
when he went to put them on the fire a viper came out from them because of the heat and bit paul on the hand,
paul picked up a viper, it didn't magically appear among the sticks

so bloodofthelamb, you don't believe the bible, paul asked the Lord three times
for healing but the Lord's grace is sufficient for paul to endure his infirmities:

2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
I believe the thorn on Paul's flesh was not sickness but someone who persecuted paul because of the revelation he had in other to keep him humble.

But I agree with you that Paul's infirmities might be sickness
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2018
solite3:
I believe the thorn on Paul's flesh was not sickness but someone who persecuted paul because of the revelation he had in other to keep him humble.

But I agree with you that Paul's infirmities might be sickness

hi sol, we know from scriptures that paul had many infirmities
persecution being one of them
paul even said in that verse "my infirmitise" plural

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2018
2Co 12:1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2Co 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;] such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2Co 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;]
2Co 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
2Co 12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
2Co 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
2Co 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

paul had much revelation and visions from God, and God allowed, or had, a satanic spirit afflict paul in many ways, health, persecution, prison and so on, so as paul would not get puffed up, or that people would not exalt him because of all his revelations and visions from God
paul asked God three times to remove the satanic spirit which was causing paul illness, persecution, prison etc., the Lord didn't, but said His grace was sufficient for paul
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2018
johnw47:

were Jesus stripes for our transgressions and iniquities(sins), or for our physical illnesses

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities(sins): the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

the saved are healed of their transgressions, their sins, by His stripes we are healed
if the enemy is afflicting the child of God with sickness he can consult the elders of his local church let them pray and aniont him with oil, he Will be healed.
I believe paul had an eye sight problem due to his age he even advice Timothy to take care of his health, to take wine instead of water.
I knew of a man of God who though blind but God uses him mightily.

Paul left trophimus sick
It is not wrong for a believer to sick medical attention but he must know that the success of it is of God.
God made the herbs, gave medicinal knowledge to people in other to be able to treat natural sickness but some sickness cannot be treated like the case of that woman with an issue of blood.
Every physical healing is temporal as the human body breaks down sickness and eventually death may result.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2018
johnw47:

hi sol, we know from scriptures that paul had many infirmities
persecution being one of them
paul even said in that verse "my infirmitise" plural

alright I agree with you.
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 3:21am On Jun 14, 2018
solite3:
if the enemy is afflicting the child of God with sickness he can consult the elders of his local church let them pray and aniont him with oil, he Will be healed.
I believe paul had an eye sight problem due to his age he even advice Timothy to take care of his health, to take wine instead of water.

Paul left trophimus sick
It is not wrong for a believer to sick medical attention but he must know that the success of it is of God.
God made the herbs, gave medicinal knowledge to people in other to be able to treat natural sickness but some sickness cannot be treated like the case of that woman with an issue of blood.
Every physical healing is temporal as the human body breaks down sickness and eventually death may result.

Jesus heals the saved completely, eventually,
and in the mean time He uses infirmities to teach us, to purify us, for spiritul growth

in pauls case, in that instance, the Lord didn't heal paul's infirmities, so that He could teach paul through them,
teach him not to be exalted from all his visions and revelations, for one thing,
and that others would not exalt him also, seeing his infirmities

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2018
johnw47:

you never answered: "how can you say paul never had failing eyesight"

you never answered: "are you saying that no saved christian is physically sick?"

Paul might have gotten ill but healing is certain and sure. The Lord Jesus will never refuse anyone who comes in faith to Him, healing.

Beloved, I will wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2). This is the heart beat of the One who was made a curse for you at the cross.

God's will for us is absolute health and not even healing.

1 Like

Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Paul might have gotten ill but healing is certain and sure.

healing is certain and sure in God's good time

bloodofthelamb:
The Lord Jesus will never refuse anyone who comes in faith to Him, healing.

the Lord Jesus didn't heal paul who came to Him in faith, Christ healed or will heal paul in His good time

bloodofthelamb:
Beloved, I will wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2). This is the heart beat of the One who was made a curse for you at the cross.

God's will for us is absolute health and not even healing.

God's will for us is absolute health, but not all of us have it yet, and many will never have absolute health in this life.

in future please give scriptures for the strange things you say, like these:

"Apostle Paul never had a failing eye sight."

"Paul did not pick up snake"

"The "thorn in the flesh" was never a sickness that the Lord refuse to take away"

by the way you bloodofthelamb are the one who used words like "refuse", a later time is not refusal
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by johnw47: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2018
solite3:

Paul left trophimus sick

yes, not all physical infirmities are healed in this lifetime
Re: There Is Healing In His Stripes. by ScienceWatch: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
1 Peter 2:24_ Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose{ Jesus} stripes you were healed.

I don't care what affliction you or your loved one is going through right now, neither does it matter for Jesus Christ was wounded that you might be healed.

You are the only one that can stop your healing by not believing the truth. God has not abandoned you at the mercy of your sickness and diseases. He made abundant provision for your total healing and wholeness through the stripes of His Son.

God has given, it is now our responsibility to take what God has has graciously given through our stubborn faith. Many end up dieing in their affliction because they did not take by faith the healing that is in His stripes.

Realise this, even though God wants you healed and has made provision for it through Christ, He can never force it on you. It is done unto us according to our faith/believe. You don't glorify God, when you are sick.
Thank you for this well written OP. It is dripping with compassion for humanity. The Op pours out hope in our suffering unlike atheist threads that mockingly compound humanity's suffering.

The OP is very refreshing to my heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholicism, Everything That Is Wrong With It / Developing An Effective Personality / Music: Fiyin F’oluwa Remix ~ Leke Ogunmokun Ft. Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.