Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) (84481 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by wildchild1: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Happy for him

In other news 200pairs of TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aww
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Software202(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
good one. GOD DONE WIN!
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hardwork pays... The hustle is real and tight brovs
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
The hair though... it looks like sheep buttocks

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Pascal181: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
As he buy new car na Godwin.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Must u buy bentley? Make nothing do your kidney or liver or else......

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by cmespeak: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Koredebolololalakotostatinko, guy like this,mehn this is serious abeg wey that my microphone i need to enter studio fast
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
lovelyronke20:
Singer Korede Bello posted pics of his new ride on IG, congrats to him..

https://instagram.com/p/9OOT3TN05c/?taken-by=koredebello
na dem be mavin nah.Don jazzy and the Mavin's korede na mavin so therefore na him car haba
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice car,but why are they all wanting to have a bentley.

But the car says "Mavin",was thinking it belongs to the record label.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by raven172: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
tyson99:
That is Don Jazzy's car for God's sake
you too get sense
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
sheddo619:
don't blame the young lad,the o.p dat posted it should be blamed for dropping false info

and i blame the mode for publicizing it on FP

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by nwakaibeya1: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Evil marine kingdoms,occult world rules# those we call the night people&many claiming to know/dont know God have root&power from there&pretend before SPIRITUAY ignorant humanbeigns but not to us with the light,the mantle &UNBELIEVABLE power.you must behold the truth and truth has very very few friends and that's why we clearlyb know that humanbeings wil not accept our truth even when they know deep down inside them that what we're saying is true and they are forced to accept
.NEVER WILL IT BE THAT THEY accept because we know humanbeigns too well and that's why we told those who care to know that no matter how humanbeigns pretend it is at night that we know who is who, there are no pretenses at night. This is for you to be aware that kingdom of God of justice, the light,the mantle and the power that be and he that made the SPIRITUAL laws and his judgement and revenge had come to judge evil humanbeigns on earth and beyond and we are in the forefront of that UNBELEVABLE judgement that has come upon the earth and we authorise you to investigate us and spread the news and if its lies discredit it but if it's true and you fail to allow God of justice take his glory let heaven judge who so ever that
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by whizpa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
WTF people?!! He just sat on a car!!!! ON A CAR, he sat.. It doesn't mean he owns it. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by holluwai(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Common sense is what is needed. The car isn't his, it's for don jazzy.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by MrCork: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
lovelyronke20:
Singer Korede Bello posted pics of his new ride on IG, congrats to him..

https://instagram.com/p/9OOT3TN05c/?taken-by=koredebello

....bull $hit...I hav more moiney than theveddddiot Truss me! angry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by lhordspy: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
i hate this dude

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by tinacrl01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
nuelzy:
ok

who talk say na hum get am? nairaland shaaaa
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by sheddo619(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
DJBIGGY:

and i blame the mode for publicizing it on FP
but all dis mod should try and verify the authenticity of news b4 pushing it to FP na
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Adortem: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
I would advise this kid to invest really well cos after the Godwin hit,his other release hasn't been impressive at all. Seem this guy has been over rated,too much voice modulation in most of his singles,is it that his voice wouldn't sell,money is seasonal. Be wise!
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by gebest: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na God win tru tru
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
So he buys bentley that means he is wealthy eeh? I read this morning on nairaland that one nigerian doctor in America built 100 hundred bungalow for poor people a hospital, a church, a shopping centre and a 14 storey building in his village, and oh! The kinda car he is driving was not mentioned, and guess what? He don't own a bentley! because cars is no proof of wealth.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by inme: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ClassCaptain:
2shotz dn release five albums .he still never post Peugeot Pics...#GodDey

This boy still dey kindergarten when 2shotz buy him Bentley #getinformed
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dis 1 na don jazzy car ooo,na wa for pple
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by val4sure(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
happy for him..am in love with the ride,gona buy one soon
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by salveoP(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
na wao!!! dis small boys just dey hammer moni anyhow, me i still d carry c.v waka from office to office. choi!!! congrats anyway!!!
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by dtermined(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
JUST IN: Corps Members Directed To Tweet Live Happenings In Camps

Corps members have been urged by the office of the National Youth Service Corps to tweet live events in their various camps.

Continue Reading=>>http://www.infogistz.com/2015/10/just-in-corps-members-directed-to-tweet.html?m=1

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by kizzbluez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
God win
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
haba with the hair ok congrats
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Diamonddris(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
This mavin records de try o...they just bought him A CAR...
GEJ de try sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.