Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) (84482 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
don jazzy succeded in forcing this guy down our throat
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by drizslim(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Korede be like:
i know say na GODWIN BUT NAO BE ME GO ALLOW them steal my car!
Dat Man In ur Village Sold ur Sense And bought Our Lady's Bread
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Johniyke2flex(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is that not a safety boot? Someone help out pls.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by flokii: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Angeli to n pin re oju re da?

I must make it in life.. cos I can't afford to see my wife (my evrytin) and my kids suffer..
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
If you believe this, you will believe ANYTHING.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
lovelyronke20 or whatever you call urself. that is Don Jazzy's ride. Yorubas gals are not known to be dis fooolish Plzzzz. Receive sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Any thread a celeb is mentioned in, the mods will rush to post on frontpage for their master.
This is mavins official bentley continental flying spur. I have not heard of any mavin displaying his personal car.
lovelyronke20 becareful, false news led to the arrest of two bloggers recently.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why the beef guys?
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by harry509: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
lovelyronke20:
Singer Korede Bello posted pics of his new ride on IG, congrats to him..

https://instagram.com/p/9OOT3TN05c/?taken-by=koredebello
congratulation 2 him...
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
adeoba2008:
Why the beef guys?

Guy nor be beef. Use ur head Abeg b4 u go make me talk. Spreading false news isn't cool at all

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by actoor(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
lovelyronke20:
Singer Korede Bello posted pics of his new ride on IG, congrats to him..

https://instagram.com/p/9OOT3TN05c/?taken-by=koredebello

Why hin kon wear MOPOL shoe? grin
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by adeyink(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Godwin..... Am happy 4 u Korede Bello
My own time will sOon come.. Godwin
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good for him, but someone posing with a car does not mean he owns the car!!! Its a bentley so ok maybe he owns it....I woke up in a new Bugatti !!!
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by victorazy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nigeria and fencing. Look at the way they fenced this place like prison yard.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations Dear! Work Hard! Play Hard! But Above All Pay Your Tithe And Live Holy! GODWIN! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by saopauloman(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
lol. i saw this
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by metorichmond(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Choi, this dude that hasn't spent two year in d industry is out with a Bentley... na wao na so money take dey this their music.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by menix(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some pple mumu ooo..

So hez name is now Mavin bah
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by metorichmond(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don jazzy's own is golden in colour..
tyson99:
That is Don Jazzy's car for God's sake
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by redcliff: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
tyson99:
That is Don Jazzy's car for God's sake

Leave them.. i wonder how a common label artiste would put the name of the label as his plate number when he is not a co owner of the label
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by malikisah: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
This one na tokunbo now!
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by PrinceFredo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
smiley
francoray:
Good for him!
In due season we shall all be fruitful in jesus name
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
STILESGANG:
When did korede change his name to mavin?,he should have covered the plate number.He should go and learn the art of borrow and pose from iyanya and others. grin grin grin
;(;( bad guy, y u con dey mention artiste name?
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
ClassCaptain:
2shotz dn release five albums .he still never post Peugeot Pics...#GodDey
2shotz buys Bently 2yrs ago when i say bently i mean a very fine one.google it if you be oga titus(thomas) mr hater the guy aint broke he invest well hope you hear about mr williams he is the one
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Dinhoo: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
LOVELY..... GODWIN
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by bosunlucia15(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
cry kissThat is the Dons ride [color=#770077][/color]everyone knows even with the plate name and the house nko not worry since u like the ride God go win give u the same.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
ClassCaptain:
2shotz dn release five albums .he still never post Peugeot Pics...#GodDey
what u haven't seen, you won't know.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingdaro:
na dem be mavin nah.Don jazzy and the Mavin's korede na mavin so therefore na him car haba
undecided
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by SmartMugu: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hope he's buying landed properties sha. I don't consider cars as assets; their values drop as soon as you drive them out of the dealer lot. He needs to learn from others that ended up with no where to stay when they stopped making hits.
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by Revolva(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Donjazzy car I beg..ok
Re: Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) by unmask: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
A certain derenle started this way......bushy hair and tall shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.