Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election (1554 Views)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
as we all will have election av come and gone, at the end the election of rivers state is unacceptable. in as much the election of rivers state that brought in wike as the governor last april has been cancelled by the court of justice. wike should be probe on the killings of the innocent citizens of rivers state in the last governorship election. wike is the blood sucking governor av ever seen, write it down today wike will be disgraced in the forthcoming election in next year february. God is against corruption, God is against shedding innocent blood. thank God that defeat the demonic party in which wike holds his ground. forget here oooooo peter-side will win the next governorship election coming up in february 2016 cos' the good people of rivers state will rally round with him. wike is a fraudster and should be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by nairalandmaster(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by SeverusSnape(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
We are waiting...

[
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by kabirubiche: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Too much talk. Go and jail him. As if u can poo in his presence
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by libertyfather(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good for him, mama peace is no more there to help

3 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
kabirubiche:
Too much talk. Go and jail him. As if u can poo in his presence
in as much he has a lot of blood in his hands he will probe and be jailed. wike is corrupt than any other politician in this country. patience jonathan can't save wike he's a goner and will be jailed according to our justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by merry02(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thrash
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
wike can't escape his jail term he's a goner. write it down and quote me here wike won't escape the people of rivers state won't vote for pdp candidate because pdp party (blood sucking party). God is against corruption, God is against blood sucking party in this great country we are.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
During the election, you need to see thugs everywhere in my polling unit. no one could say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by saint047(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers Tribunal needs to come back and look at 2 more issues
Whether Chelsea's 2 goals were wrongfully disallowed and Red card is in order

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
with amaechi as minister omo wike matter no be here oh.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
imas:
During the election, you need to see thugs everywhere in my polling unit. no one could say anything.
can u imagine wike antecedent. wike will be dissappointed in the next year poll.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by THUNDER4real(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
@op

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
libertyfather:
Good for him, mama peace is no more there to help
mama peace too will be charge to international criminal court soon. to hell with the illiterate woman.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
with amaechi as minister omo wike matter no be here oh.
wike can't survive it dakuku peter-side will win him with huge margin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
in as much as I don't like Wike I feel a lot of people support him, he did not even need to rig the election.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
I tell u rivers stand to benefit alot with amaechi as minister of Niger delta and dakuku as gov and fashola for works with buhari who cherish amaechi guys rivers people are in for big enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by fritiyo: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
for u mind ba. we are waiting on u yorubas to come n win election for peterside
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
as we all will have election av come and gone, at the end the election of rivers state is unacceptable. in as much the election of rivers state that brought in wike as the governor last april has been cancelled by the court of justice. wike should be probe on the killings of the innocent citizens of rivers state in the last governorship election. wike is the blood sucking governor av ever seen, write it down today wike will be disgraced in the forthcoming election in next year february. God is against corruption, God is against shedding innocent blood. thank God that defeat the demonic party in which wike holds his ground. forget here oooooo peter-side will win the next governorship election coming up in february 2016 cos' the good people of rivers state will rally round with him. wike is a fraudster and should be jailed.
u too carry dis rivers matter for head, abeg dakuku wan use rivers money pay osun civil servants salary?
Abi dakuku na osun inlaw?
Wetin concern osun slave with rivers wahala?
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by ThisMeansWAR: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
We are waiting...

[
my wailing severe-ape...

How market? Choi, you go don wail gan today o? I'm sure your eyes are about pop out of them sockets cheesy
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike will win even in a fair election.
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
my wailing severe-ape...

How market? Choi, you go don wail gan today o? I'm sure your eyes are about pop out of them sockets cheesy
My sycophantic zombie...

Market dey fine o. We dey chill. Weekend chilling. cheesy abeg cry for wetin?
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by ThisMeansWAR: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My sycophantic zombie...

Market dey fine o. We dey chill. Weekend chilling. cheesy abeg cry for wetin?
your number 2 hero after jonathan, wiked wike is going... Going... Gone..
What do have to say?

*GRABS a wailing bucket and microphone*

oya lets hear you wail. cheesy
music to my hear.
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
your number 2 hero after jonathan, wiked wike is going... Going... Gone..
What do have to say?

*GRABS a wailing bucket and microphone*

oya lets hear you wail. cheesy
music to my hear.
Bros. Just wait and see. If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should believe PDP will win Kano. Just wait...
By the way, music to your hear or ear? grin
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by ThisMeansWAR: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros. Just wait and see. If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should believe PDP will win Kano. Just wait...
hehehehehe gej till 2019 cheesy
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
hehehehehe gej till 2019 cheesy
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
B00HARI will defeat bokoharam in two months cheesy
Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by hardywaltz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
The truth shall prevail...

Re: Wike Will Be Disgrace In The Next 90 Days Of Governorship Election by nwala85: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:

You are a tout, You talk as such

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-governor Suswam Diverted N3bn From Benue State Treasury – EFCC / Bola Tinubu Receives The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi In His Lagos Home (photos) / This Photo Of Gov Oshiomole Shaking A Woman Is Getting Many People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.