Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") (3225 Views)

Lean With It, Rock With It. / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by biodun404(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2005
guys have u heard the song,man i say itz da bomb,really like the song.nice soundtrack and concept.
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by Manta(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2005
I've not heard the song but I'm optimistic it'll be the bomb- these two guys are like the duo of R. Kelly and Jay Z; the best of both worlds in Niaja.
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by casper(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2005
abeg make una help me try get am abeg i am in love with ruggedman pls pls ...

i am not gay ooo
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by theORAKU(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2005
@biodun404, i wont mind laying my hands on that song, it sure will be a PHAT song!
abeg arrange sumthing.

kind Regards.
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by badman(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2006
havent heard the song also any link to the song?
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by simmy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2006
not bad at all hrd it a couple of weeks ago...rugged is tha man and faze dey try....but i believe there are a lot of better rappers than rugged out there
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by balo(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2006
Ruggedman is too much in that song and Faze is whaooooooo
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by diddy4(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2006
can someone send me the song pleaseeeeeeeeeee sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by Snoop001(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2006
i really like the song, Faze, Ruggedman and kalinee
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by debosky(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2006
abeg someone should upload the song for us now? cry
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by diddy4(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2006
i have asked before and this stingy ppl will not upload song for us angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. please u ppl should have heart and upload the song for us.
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by debosky(m): 2:18am On May 29, 2006
thanks jare correct person

omo dis beat is on d run cool
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by Oracle(m): 3:21am On May 29, 2006
I think i heard it once, just once
Re: The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") by macho44(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
theORAKU:
@biodun404, i wont mind laying my hands on that song, it sure will be a PHAT song!
abeg arrange sumthing.

kind Regards.
Here you go
https://www./video/xobccp

(1) (Reply)

The Coup Mixtape Is Out! Download / FREE BEAT - Iyanya - Up To Something Instrumental Remake / Download Instrumental: Mayorkun - Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.