Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 (30107 Views)

Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by christmalachy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Her humility can b observed sitting in my living room, kudos !!!! I'm really proud her Wise choice of words..... She should remember words 2nite and do as she hv pledged.....
My fellow S/W wat happened 2day d IBO's really took it all...
kudos kudos kudos..

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by kechywillz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
This thread should read, ''The Most Beautiful Girl in Igbo land'' cause the contestants are mostly Igbo's,does it mean other states dont have beautiful girls that will represent them? It leaves me perplexed.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tourphland(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Vivly:

same here.
u stay in here too
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by viclawz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
angiography:

Guy...anywhere I insinuated that??...
What's ur skill?: my Beauty
How will u use ur skill to help ur state: I will partner with the governor to tackle gully erosion

Anyway... It's all fine sha...
Are u sure u watched it in ur house or u were peeping thru ur neighbours window cos she wasn't d one dat was asked what her skill is?...she was asked wat can she do about d climate change tin...get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by angiography(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
viclawz:
Are u sure u watched it in ur house or u were peeping thru ur neighbours window cos she wasn't d one dat was asked what her skill is?...she was asked wat can she do about d climate change tin...get ur facts right
Right...
I was peeping thru my neighbour... Na so u stupid reach...
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by marioxklusiv(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
u wer d ask question. no b u wer i been c 4 chioma window peeping
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by joseph1832(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
midolian:
Nna, see sweet babe with sweet voice! Miss Bauchi is gonna win this thing #QuoteMeAnywhere grin
I just quoted you bruv. She didn't even win. I wonder why you waste your time watching that nonsense called MBGN? To me its just like watching Telemundo or that useless Zeeworld, men I hate those TV stations more than ECOTERRORS. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by midolian(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
I just quoted you bruv. She didn't even win. I wonder why you waste your time watching that nonsense called MBGN? To me its just like watching Telemundo or that useless Zeeworld, men I hate those TV stations more than ECOTERRORS. LMAO.
loool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have not been following it bro. today is my first time of watching

I was just bored. Saw it on front-page, so I had to tune to silverbird to feed my eyes while I wait for channels 10pm news. The moment I saw the bauchi girl, I couldn't help but stay glued till the end...

...And what did I get in the end? Heartbreak. angry
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by marioxklusiv(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
eya sowie take heart
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

doesnt...i dont need some pageant that involves walking around in bikini to make me know am beautiful.
smiley
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by yinkeys(m): 2:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Pray tell this honourable house, what's difficult in how can you sell Cross River to the world?
Every smart human being knows that CRS is a tourist centre, I expected her to mention tourist sites and all.

Those girls are dull, simple.
With fecked up accents. You don't force accent_ it it isn't there, it isn't.

Bauchi and Edo were the worst!!!

Madam, that question about selling Cross river to the rest of the world was a bit tough.
After the question was dished out, answering commenced almost instantly. How many sentences would you construct around TOURIST CENTRE especially when you know you'll be asked random questions.
Besides I don't think they are dull for their age, national TV + stage composure = them try abeg. Watched that of Ebonyi & Abuja only
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by KOURTNEYK: 3:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2015
christmalachy:
Her humility can b observed sitting in my living room, kudos !!!! I'm really proud her Wise choice of words..... She should remember words 2nite and do as she hv pledged.....
My fellow S/W wat happened 2day d IBO's really took it all...
kudos kudos kudos..

This is not all about crying most sophisticated.. We know Igbo are smart and intelligent ...did you see how anambra and ebonyi answered those questions while others where fumbling ...miss edo was faking her accent ...she think say na Italy we want go

Igbo will always win

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2015
yinkeys:

Madam, that question about selling Cross river to the rest of the world was a bit tough.
After the question was dished out, answering commenced almost instantly. How many sentences would you construct around TOURIST CENTRE especially when you know you'll be asked random questions.
Besides I don't think they are dull for their age, national TV + stage composure = them try abeg. Watched that of Ebonyi & Abuja only

That question was easy ...that question was in 30seconds how will u sell cross river ?

It simple advert line one can choose

It is ..come to crossriver home of obudu and Nigerian carnival and feel at home

It's simple
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 4:42am On Oct 25, 2015
homesteady:

abiii! Her face structure is a minus, but she is still pretty, but not the prettiest.

Not all about beauty but intelligence and she got em

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 4:44am On Oct 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
Anambra! These people are blessed! Igbo kwenu! Whom God has blessed no one can curse! Yorubas can only hate!
Yes oh..thank lord I am from there
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by belzabull(f): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Congrats to MBGN 2015. Igbo girls rock anytime anyday.

Miss Anambra deserves it, beauty and brains.

Now go ye girl, conquer the world, and bring home the Miss World crown cool

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by belzabull(f): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is not all about crying most sophisticated.. We know Igbo are smart and intelligent ...did you see how anambra and ebonyi answered those questions while others where fumbling ...miss edo was faking her accent ...she think say na Italy we want go

Igbo will always win
bwuahahahahahahaha gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by joseph1832(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2015
midolian:
loool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have not been following it bro. today is my first time of watching

I was just bored. Saw it on front-page, so I had to tune to silverbird to feed my eyes while I wait for channels 10pm news. The moment I saw the bauchi girl, I couldn't help but stay glued till the end...

...And what did I get in the end? Heartbreak. angry
LMAO!.
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by yinkeys(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

That question was easy ...that question was in 30seconds how will u sell cross river ?

It simple advert line one can choose

It is ..come to crossriver home of obudu and Nigerian carnival and feel at home

It's simple
But people kinda say that Obudu cattle ranch is at Akwa Ibom
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2015
yinkeys:

The question was to be answered in 30secs, you should ask yourself how many sentences was she expected to say in 30secs.
When you're interviewed,the HR personnel has a particular 'word' he/she wanna hear. Hers was as simple as TOURISM,SERENITY,CULTURE...

Obudu is in CRS not AKS. Once you get ontop that mountain, you will think you're in winter. Na there she for start her answer seff...
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
70 percent of the contestants were Ibo so even if one of the northern states won Ibo kwune wud still that the glory. Ibo runs babes everywhere undecided
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Dubemkelly(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
angiography:

Guy...anywhere I insinuated that??...
What's ur skill?: my Beauty
How will u use ur skill to help ur state: I will partner with the governor to tackle gully erosion

Anyway... It's all fine sha...
Keep dulling on top bike, beauty is now a skill, her beauty has won her the crown and she uses it pretty well just like u use your own skill. I love Literature, u think in depth and express ursef, not conventional rather subjective.
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2015
yinkeys:

But people kinda say that Obudu cattle ranch is at Akwa Ibom

They dont know their geography
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Dubemkelly(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Vivly:

same here.
Me too, her dad is my Buka chilling buddy, the past HOD of English and he's a PhD holder in Literature not prof, guess Unonma has inclinations to "Prof" title
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
belzabull:
bwuahahahahahahaha gringrin

What's funny lol

Said the fact
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Dubemkelly(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2015
kechywillz:
This thread should read, ''The Most Beautiful Girl in Igbo land'' cause the contestants are mostly Igbo's,does it mean other states dont have beautiful girls that will represent them? It leaves me perplexed.
Until u encourage ur sisters or girlfriend to pick a form n contest then complain not. Igbos are quite adventurous andd they jump into opportunities easily.
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by tonychristopher: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Until u encourage ur sisters or girlfriend to pick a form n contest then complain not. Igbos are quite adventurous andd they jump into opportunities easily.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by no1madman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
They r not d most beautiful women in Nigeria. . dem no even get fat or thunder thighs,no voluptuous curves,no ikebe. . . . . .
Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by kechywillz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Guy,Am an igbo,am vexed with this habitual demeanour of our girls towards most of these beauty peagant always held in nigeria. Have u been to the north? If u have been there,u'll see christian/muslim beautiful girls who are competent to contest for their states,why must it always be igbo girls to represent when they have abundant of beautiful girls who can represent them without hitches.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From MBGN 2015 by Dubemkelly(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
kechywillz:

Guy,Am an igbo,am vexed with this habitual demeanour of our girls towards most of these beauty peagant always held in nigeria. Have u been to the north? If u have been there,u'll see christian/muslim beautiful girls who are competent to contest for their states,why must it always be igbo girls to represent when they have abundant of beautiful girl who can represent them without hitches.
Bros mi, aint it obvious they aint willing to contest? Meanwhile some have their reasons of not contesting and the willing Igbo girls take up their slots...The contest is free for all and not selective, in general Confidence speaks better than beauty here cos u don't have to be drop dead gorgeous to jump into the show, if you are confident and charismatic then the beauty is in there too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} / Adegoke Rasheed Kolade Wins Mr. Universe Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.